Why don't trump have any shame?

why don't trump have any shame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2V8TO6y0IR4
newsmax.com/Politics/trump-remove-press-from/2017/01/15/id/768638/
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/799974635274194947?lang=en
nytimes.com/2016/12/08/us/politics/political-divide-on-campuses-hardens-after-trumps-victory.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because there's no shame in being right.

SNL is shit.

There is no shame in truth.

Or has this country gotten so bad that political correctness applies to companies as well? I do remember them trying to pass legislation that effectively rendered companies as "individuals".. which was painfully stupid on a whole other level.

The guy was the target of the largest attempted smear job and character assassination in history.
And people act like its a failing of him to act with hostility towards the media and not the fact the media being full of shit is the problem.

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=2V8TO6y0IR4

>triggered

If this is shit, sign me up.

Because I laughed heartily many times.

Trump has no sense of humor because he's a man-child. All the Presidents have gotten roasted by SNL over the years. Who cares?

Back to your safe space kiddo

this

mfw trump says what im thinking and i respect him fully for it

>SNL mocks Obama 6 times during his administration
>SJWs cry every time
>SNL mocks Trump 6 times before he's inaugurated
>OMG FUCKING DEAL WITH IT YOU PUSSY

>why don't trump have any shame?

Why are people responding to this thread?

???
sooo... criticizing trump is a safe space, but trump being protected from criticism is not him staying in a safe space?

I don't recall GW Bush flipping out and acting like a fucking four year old every time they made fun of him.

SNL gave him more shit than any President before or after. He just isn't a petulant child.

>trump says what im thinking
kek'd. you spend your time constantly trying to defend yourself and your penis size?

He's probably referring to the thinly veiled racism and sexism.

Wasnt obama who wss the one who was fagging out about small hands trump

SNL isn't funny anyway it's just flapping around, making odd noises, and a gay joke every now and then with a load of canned laughter because Amerifats can't understand clever humour

lol'd again. yes.

Trump is the president Americans deserve. They're stupid, he's stupid. Perfect fit.

Well, that's what the Russians believe at least...

He's standing up for himself. That's hardly a safe space. If anyone's triggered, it's you.

Sadly, this.

the sad truth.

>Why do not trump have any shame
Ebonics at it's finest

>If anyone's triggered, it's you.
>i am rubber you are glue
is that really your argument?
double kek
>yfw this thread

>complains about pc sjw calling everything racist
>we're not racist
>post this

Except for the episode where he hosted

Fuck sake, you're dumb. Lol

>Trump shares his opinion on something
>why Trump have no shame?
It's a shame when a perfectly good brain goes liberal and autistic...

gotcha

>resorting to ad hominem because you can't defend your position
it only gets better each post.

>Wants comedy show to be politically correct when it comes to our president.

>Defending the kike government

I didn't read past the op, have no idea of context of thread.
But this is Sup Forums, we are all racist here, let me explain:
Everyone on Sup Forums is a fag, you're a fag, i'm a fag, this whole thread is full of fags. You can be a furfag, fitfag, footfag, trapfag, pedofag, newfag, oldfag or even Op, who is always a fag. The best you can possibly amount to is a temporary pass that "Today op was not a fag".
The main exception to this rule is being a Nigger, If you're a nigger you just nig and dindu nothin'. There is no Niggerfag or niggerbro, there is simple 'You're a nigger'

Tl:Dr Sup Forums hates niggers

Not true at all. I'm just smart enough to know it's pointless arguing with a brick wall, like. Lol

"Character assassination".. He did that all himself, media just had to play clips of him speaking.

because he's obviously butthurt about them making fun of him. and he can't handle it. if he was cool he'd make a funny joke about it, if he had dignity he'd grind his teeth in private, but because trump is neither. he twitter and bitch like a little kid about the show being bad because they're being mean to him.

Alec Baldwin does a great impression of trump

well, you might be a fag.

Glad to see some other oldfags still kickin' around.

i don think he actually cares, but he DOES like the media throwin a shitfit when he punches back

i honestly thinks he just likes hearing people talk about him, positive or negative. he created a reality show. he loves drama

you haven't made any arguments. you just go "hurrdurr safespace. no u. ur stoopid". and you know why? because you're butthurt as fuuuuuuuuuck.

Lol. Ok.

Wow aren't you a little dick fuck

if you know his story, you'd know he hates criticism. whenever he has made an ass of himself in public he crawls away and hides for years. however when things are going good he runs around flaunting it until he yet again makes an ass of himself.

am i wrong though? did he make any attempt at an argument other than what i mentioned?

he acts just like trumpo. he just throws lip, and when it hits him back in the face he goes "ugh, man, ur a dik." it's like an elementary school bully.

>6 times
lol really? you counted did you?

ya i pretty much meant this.

you realize trump has actually demanded safe spaces for himself and pence, right?

>look at these two fine american psychos
lost my shit

So Alec Baldwin is going to play Trump every week for the next four years?

OP asked a question. And got legit responses from people who clearly weren't upset. They were just answering. Then you claim everyone that answred in a way you didn't like is somehow triggered. Really? Oh, I'll ad hom away at this point. Because now I'm making an observational fact.

shame is for those who subscribe to PC culture. A man should be free to speak his opinion freely

Source? And make it a real one.

me too

lol. i hope so. i mean, trump will have about as many scandals, so it should be easy. also it will be overbearing and obnoxious which makes it even funnier.

How's this?
newsmax.com/Politics/trump-remove-press-from/2017/01/15/id/768638/

How fucking old are you? Kids aren't allowed on here.

From the article:
Spicer said the main problem is the sheer size of the press organizations that want to cover Trump.

"There's been so much interest in covering a President Donald Trump," Spicer said. -end

This has nothing to do with a safe space. It's has to do with the size of the press corps wanting to cover Trump. Did you not even read the article? Jeez dude. Come on now. Pay attention.

Actually there is no legislation that renders companies as individuals. It was a supreme court case, Citizens United v. FEC which ruled that companies are "individuals" and thus can use free speech to contribute money to political causes. Also known as the "technically Disney could spend a billion promoting a guy in a Mickey Mouse costume for president" ruling. Which leads to all the shills and free spending on campaigns we see today. But it's just a court ruling that clarifies the law, congress could change the law, or the states could vote to amend the constitution hypothetically.

tl;dr Trump enjoys LIQUID GOLD in the face, and will appoint Mel Gibson to Jewpreme Court soon.

is this a good source? twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/799974635274194947?lang=en

here's you btw nytimes.com/2016/12/08/us/politics/political-divide-on-campuses-hardens-after-trumps-victory.html

keep crying faggot.

Trump twitter rages about unimportant things to distract you from the important things like him meeting with Putin first before any other world leaders and moving to remove Russian sanctions and open US territory for Russian drilling and the fact that his friend Rex Tillerson earned the Friend of Russia medal from Putin and has close business ties with Russia's national oil company.

Demanding respect/privacy in your personal life as a celebrity isn't the same as your shitty Tumblr thread's "safe place"; where you should go back to.

lel. you prove my point for me. thank you. you silly goofballs never have any arguments.

OP you lost. Move on buddy no one gives a shit what some little weak monkey like you thinks.

You're shitposting on Sup Forums and you're talking about other people not having shame.

He's not going to be the head of your fucking regime, but trumpity is.

Good luck americunts

Out of context. And you know it. Had some right wing people done this to Obama at the theatre, the left would've flipped out. There's an appropriate time for things like that. The cast of Hamilton was way out of line. But if you don't think so, then you must not have a problem with Congressman Wilson telling Obama he was a liar during a session of congress.

>privacy
>at public theater
>a place with hundreds of years long history of appealing to or mocking people in power
>because being vp is the same as a regular celebrity
>because republicans always showed obama respect
actually, it's exactly what campus safe spaces are for. a place to be safe from any criticism and opposing opinions. with one tiny exception: kids in campus safe spaces mean nothing, but a vp and president who wants to be sheltered from opposing opinions are tyrants.

>assuming everyone here is American

I love it. We Americans are finally forced to weigh our worship of father figures against our worship of television

>implying obama would go to a gun show
>implying the kkk wouldn't just shoot him instead of expressing their plead artistically

Amen.

He's so easily trolled it's great.

Never implied that. You made it up. And you missed the point.

>character assassination

No, his character committed suicide. Many, many years ago.

>The cast of Hamilton was way out of line.
again, theaters hand centuries of being "out of line". that's the point of it. they are meant to express philosophical and artistic opinions on the human condition, mind, and the political climate of the times. actors and artists have pleaded their lords and politicians, and they have made fun of them in their face for literally centuries. yet, trump and pence are going to go the and be pampered and protected in a safe bubble, although they are going to the very place that is meant to address them personally. you don't go to a sausage eating contest if you're vegan.

>during a session of congress
first, i don't care if he did. secondly, congress in contrast to a theater IS NOT a place meant to express philosophical and artistic opinions on the human condition, mind, and the political climate of the times. it actually have a lot of demanding rules of conduct. so if anyone wants to criticize him for breaking those rules, they're welcome to it. i personally don't care about it.

you're basically complaining that throwing a pie in the face of people isn't ok in a court room, therefore it should be unacceptable at a circus.

this. /thread.

When you're held against George W. Bush, and STILL found wanting, you know you fucked up.

Go look at how the media has been covering Trump since he started running, it's hardly just someone expressing their opinion.

>smear job
>implying trump doesn't do a smear job on anyone who doesn't kiss his ass
>implying he hasn't been a total dick to everyone the whole election

>character assassination
hard to assassinate a character that killed itself the second the election process started

>in history
hyperbole much?

>Riots protesting Obama's presidency: 0
>Riots protesting Trump's presidency: 3
Yeah we respected Obama enough.

because he won't stop being a dick to people. if he had acted respectfully the media would lose interest. if i take a big, runny dump in someone's face and they tell everyone what i did, i pretty much brought that shit on myself.

Obama was respectable. Trump is not.

SNL has some funny people on it but God something is just so off about it. Even without the political side everything just feels awkward

The only one triggered is you, you underage scrub (yes I've read your chain)

Sounds like that's your opinion, you must be butthurt too.

See how logical that is?

says more about trump, really. if he was a good guy, people would like him, but instead he's a massive prick, a narcissists, and he shits on everyone while acting superior, and then he talks about the atrocities he intend to inflict upon people he doesn't like. that inspires riots more than respect.

Does anyone have the meme of that lizard but it's *screaming begins again?*

can you name me ten examples where he was totally dignified, cool and chill when someone made fun of him?

He's your democratically elected president, this owes your respect. Douchebag or not.
Pic related

Please go back to your people. It's embarrassing to see you here.

Respect is earned. Trump has not earned any. The offfice of president is respectable but the man sometimes isn't. Trump is one of those men who can't be respected.

The play is supposed to discuss all that. Not the actors. Pence paid to watch a play. He didn't pay to watch some jackass actor voice his ignorant opinion. You missed the point. Again.

Congress is the place for philosophical opinions on the human condition. It is the place to discuss the political climate of the times. It's the best place to do it. Trump and Pence don't want a safe bubble. They're just not going to let people push them around and get away with it.

I like your anology though. Despite the fact it was incorrectly applied. You see, the circus is where you throw pies. You don't throw them in a professional setting. That's exactly what the cast of Hamilton did. And it's exactky what Rep. Wilson did. And that's the point you keep missing.

so like, is there any intelligence there at all? anything that could be called sentient thought, or is it just biological systems running on automatic?

Because he's a pissy little snowflake who acts macho to compensate for his feelings of inadequacy and guilt over his depravities.