If The CW was to add another show to the existing DCverse, which show or which superhero/team would you want to see?

If The CW was to add another show to the existing DCverse, which show or which superhero/team would you want to see?

A Harley Quinn show

A mini series starring Ben Affleck as Batman on multiple rampages as he kills Gotham scum one piece at a time

The Question.

Constantine.

A Booster Gold show with an Ari Gold type side character. Basically a super hero who doesn't want to do shit but get famous and make money with sponsorships.

GRAYSON

A Harley Quinn/Poison Ivy show

Nothing. They are horrible.

Sandman

The Flash is good, Arrow started bad and then got good then turned to shit again

haven't bothered with Legends or Supergirl.

Either:

1. Teen Titans with Roy as the lead.

2. A.R.G.U.S. with Diggle and Lyla

3. Birds of Prey with Felicity, Huntress and Sara

Flash is still pretty bad.

Pretty much every episode I have seen was "Barry your current emotional state is wrong" "Barry there is a metahuman" "Oh no you have to run differently"

Just realized that Melissa Benoist (supergirl) and Grant Gustin (flash) were both on Glee.

Justice League Dark.

I have bad news for you user

You're a pleb

Legends is worth it for captain cold cheesiness alone
Supergirl is like a rip-off power rangers
flash and arrow are just bad

If they could make it Daredevil quality.

none, they need to stop ruining shit, let netflix do it

Bane

Only if they explain why he wears the mask.

>If The CW was to add another show to the existing DCverse, which show or which superhero/team would you want to see?
I want them to bring back Constantine.

But if it has to be something new (well, new in this decade), I'd want Swamp Thing.
Isn't somebody working on an adaptation? I thought Joseph Gordon-Levitt was involved up until recently.

Jonah Hex, but I don't think CW would do it right.

>Supergirl

Once it finds its stride it gets pretty decent. I reckon its 2nd best out of the 4 shows.

>Once it finds its stride it gets pretty decent. I reckon its 2nd best out of the 4 shows.

Don't listen to this fucking faggot, it doesn't find its stride ever and is consistently mediocre right until the end.

I bet he thinks Cat Grant is the best character too, the giant homo.

Wouldn't they need a Batman before they have a Red Hood?

Martian Manhunter

A show about The Creeper that is one giant mindfuck.

Not at all really. Once he's out on his own with Roy, they fight another set of ninjas and supernatural.

They did it. It was pretty cool

They can't use Harley because of the movie universe

They had a Harley Quinn voice cameo in an Arrow episode that had to be cut because of suicide squad

They had to kill off characters because of the movie universe and it's fucking hilarious

I think her voice was in. They had an actual actress for her that was cut.

they need to take away 2. 3 if youre counting non dc shows. everything has become a watered down mess

She looks awful. Thank god they didn't.

One of these

Shazam

HOPEFULLY ONE WITH MORE SHIRTLESS GUYS!!!!!!!

Apart from her constantly throwing shade at Lois Lane, Cat is awful. Alex best character, faggot.

>Martian Manhunter

Sigh

>They had to kill off characters because of the movie universe and it's fucking hilarious

How they handled Amanda Waller was criminal.

lol its so baaaad
>has three of the best episodes on TV of the year

Welcome to Earth 1-2
Enter Zoom
Flash of Two Worlds

Also, a solid ending.

Stop fucking name dropping Ted Kord and have him actually show up. Either with Booster Gold in a series or as a mentor to Jaime as Blue Beetle.

Nothing. They should remove all the new crap and revert back Arrow to S1/S2 premises when there were no super powers, no silly fights, no annoying females, no shitty costumes, and he actually didn't care about killing scum.

>Booster Gold
Never going to happen. Neither will GL.

Didn't constantine actually have his own show but they cancelled it mid season?

Tommy Monaghan.

WB wouldn't let them use Ted Kord, which is why we got Ray Palmer instead.

Vixen

>Roy leading the Teen Titans

POWER GIRL

Starman. It writes itself.

>Charming lead
>Fun setting
>Exploitable concept
>Affordable costume and power
>Sexual tensions / relationship drama with the lead villain
>Lots of father and son moments
>Gateway drug into a whole subset of the JSA mythos that could last a lot of seasons

>No Green Lantern response yet
It would be fantastic, they'd probably go with John Stewart, CW of course being CW but it'd be really cool.

>John Stewart
makes sense
he was good during the Justice League animated show

None. DC is fucking garbage. Just let Marvel do everything lmfao

He seems like a popular choice, they could introduce John, thinking he's the only Green Lantern then build up to revealing Hal and others at the end when a threat too big for him to handle on his own happens, something like Atrocious or some other space thing which requires all the Lanterns of Earth pooling together. Then in S2 you could reveal stuff about Hal, Guy, Kyle, etc. Then it becomes a buddy cop show.

That's Tara Strong, you retard. She's been voicing Harley for years.

>buddy cop show with Green Lanterns
please DC, give the audience what they want