Walking home today, some fucker bumped into me and instantly started talking shit about aluminum being the best metal...

Walking home today, some fucker bumped into me and instantly started talking shit about aluminum being the best metal. I tried to remain calm and explain to him that iron was actually the best metal, but he wouldn't take a hint. He started throwing around words like "rust" and I lost it. Punched him right in his aluminum loving fuck face.
I hate aluminum so goddamn much.

>2017
>Not knowing that diamonds are best metal

I have no response to that

/thread

oh boi. here we go.

actually potassium is the best metal

That was you? Fuck you ironcunt! Aluminum is still used today, but is iron? Fuck no! They're using steel instead. Get fucked.

Only a pleb would prefer a solid metal

i also dislike aluminum sorta. People wrap food with it and it gives them alzheimers. smoked outta foil before so i cant say i hate it.

Sup Forumsro what about vanadium.

Pure iron is shit boi. Yall need steel bruh

wooo. he got rusted!

And what is steel made of?

>304 stainless steel

I have loving girlfriend and her parents like me. We fuck all the time but since she's my first gf I feel the urge to go get something else. I'm 21 almost 22. Should I try something new?

aluminum

304 stainless steel has a high resistance to rust. It withstands corrosion from most oxidizing acids and is often used for kitchen and food applications. However, it is susceptible to corrosion from chloride solutions (notably saline environments with high amounts of sodium chloride). Chloride ions can create localized areas of corrosion, called "pitting," which can spread beneath protective chromium barriers to compromise internal structures. Solutions with as little as 25 ppm of sodium chloride can begin to have a corrosive effect.

304 grade is the most common form of stainless steel used around the world. It contains between 16 and 24 percent chromium and up to 35 percent nickel—as well as small amounts of carbon and manganese. The most common form of 304 stainless steel is 18-8, or 18/8, stainless steel, which contains 18 percent chromium and 8 percent nickel.

Reasons why diamond is best metal:
>is harder than three irons covered in cement
>is clearer than iron and aluminum cleaned with windex
>make bitches wet

>Being an Iron fag
>not worshippinh bismuth
Nigga you're a failure

AWWW SHIT NIGGA! AWWW SHIT! IS THAT SOME MOTHERFUCKIN' BISMUTH I SEE? GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKER, BISMUTH IS IN THE HOUUUUSE!

So edgy

Once again op. Au don't know shit.

This guy knows whats going on. FUCK YEAH BISMUTH MOTHERFUCKER

i know Sup Forums is supposed to be random and all, but seriously guys this is the best we can come up with?

It is never cold to the touch, no matter how long you put it into the freezer. Don't forget that part.

>Punched him right in his aluminum loving fuck face

You're doing the Lord's work, OP!

Go back to your trap threads bud
Maybe you'll find some originality there

He didn't come up with it

Magnesium is Fire yo

I started a thread a few days ago while I was taking a dump. I gave my weight before I sat down and asked Sup Forums to guess my weight after. Was that random enough for you faggot?

Fact: diamonds is too heavy.
>One gram of diamonds weighs something like 15 grams.

Its 15.495 fgt

Fact: Diamonds can bend the law of physics because it's harder than physics.

Yeah but can they melt steal beams?

THOSE ARE CANCER AND NEED BE PURGED!
i suspected it may have been pasta, but why is he getting replies
ok that thread could go places

>ctrl-f
>aluminium

Every single one of you is a pleb. And the best metal is Livermorium.

They can't, unless they're made of Bismuth

try some gallium

Gallium's all up IN IT!!
Fuck y'all aluminum-ass niiiiiiggggaaaas.
Iron's okay... I guess...

piss

Why are you fucking your girlfriend's parents? And how is that not adventurous enough for you?

Not using tungsten.

While your faggot aluminum is melting like a faggot, tungsten will be there, laughing at your foolishness

goddamn, that's craycray.
I was composing mine when you dropped Gallium like the champion's mic.
FUCK YEAH.

The is old pasta, but still makes me kek

If took your redpill you would know that copper is actually the best metal.

>i suspect

holy shit oh much of a newfag are you?

im m0ar of an oxide kindah guy

Fuck yourself in the ass nigger

metal fags.
Silicon is best. Also metalloid, sounds way cooler. Used for semicondocturs that are in your transisters and sister's vibrator.

Yeah I'm in that bitches pussy. A LOT. and your mum's and your girlfriend's. I might even be in your anus fag.

WHA CHU GUNNA DO BOUT IT?

Go make liquid tenks somewhere pleb
Solid 4 ever

sure lets call me a newfag, only been around since before the fuckin captcha, i just don't spend alot of time on here

and i saw yours right after mine and blew my load. I CAME BUCKETS.

This is a great thread and everyone posting on topic is doing a great job

Pool is closed fgt

Iridium is objectively the best metal. They use that shit to melt other metals inside of it. That's hard fucking core. Plus without iridium, then we have shitty sparkplugs abd much more expensive cars.

braise jebus

No doubt, she's metal as fuck.

>implying metalloids can ever be metals

Stay pleb, go hang out with the nonmetals.

>Aluminum being the best metal

>Not knowing what is titanium

While aluminum bending like faggot, Russian titanium stand strong while still be lighter.

OP is faggot

Love this copy pasta

yes reference the habbo hotel raids, something old Sup Forums did that you most likely only read about and had no part in... though maybe i'm wrong and you are the most hardcore of oldfag committing acts of internet vandalism that simultaneously vilify and glorify this cesspool. If so go forth you glorious bastard and do gods work.

But its seriously heavy 1 gram of diamond is something like 15 grams

All these fags in here. Baby Metal is obviously best metal.

Im fucking diamonds for some bismuth

Oh Juan.

ayo i herd dis wuz sum rock threds
here in honor o/m nigga martin luther KANG right here

I've been on this site since roughly about 2010 and this piece of shit pasta is still floating around? Don;t you guys ever get tired of the same old shit?

fuck off newfag

are coupon threads banned? cause i have a full folder of em'

I like copper but my mate lies steel. What a cuck

agreed

Pfft..
>2017
not up to date with the new materiel ceramics

i dunno... i kinda like aluminum...

don't be a welfare nigger

This guy gets it

wow bitching like a faggot piece of copper

you generate any OC like NIckel?

Don't fucking think so

slow yur roll
> cadmium
thats rite fucking cadmium is where its at

fucking niggers not understanding the benefits of potassium

Wait a minute...

Fuck you faggots it's made of IRON and carbon

I have been a spotted

>watermelonite

nice

Fucking degenerates. Compound Element Au is clearly the superior metal

every one knows that its fake .. i can tell by the pixels

There is a reason aluminum is used to frequently in aerospace engineering, the ratio of weight vs strength is much higher than iron. Most dildos are well are made of aluminum/plastic blends due to the smoothness. Aluminum is far superior to peasant iron.

Gold is some soft pussy ass metal

pfft moar lyke Pb.

Silicon beats all of you scrubs

Too soft, Au crumbles under the pressure. Titanium laugh at you

Titanium is lighter and stronger, there's is a reason the Americans bought it off the soviets for the cold war

this looks like a fatty dump i took the other nite

Iron beams cannot be melted by jet fuel however alumininum can.

Fuck yeah so we could spy on me kinda ironic.. eg SR-71

Aluminum causes cancer

Mythril is the best metal, all of you are uneducated swine.

Tungsten

one
does not simply just wear Mythril

>implying Formica isn't GOAT