Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7RMQksXpQSk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=7RMQksXpQSk

Pizzagate hidden messages i found in this song
0:00 - old man watching intently / half face one eye
while saying this is what we do
0:10 - one flower earring with all the chakra colors
0:11 - girls walk in like models with candy drinks (little kid treats)
0:15 - peewee herman look alikes come in (known pedophile)
0:20 - ping pong (comet ping pong pizza place now known as the birth ground of #pizzagate)
0:20/0:23 - she says Playing ping pong all night long,
everything's all neon and hazy (the comet ping pong partys they throw with bands like the
sex stains)
0:29- Its no big deal written in pizza (subliminal message to trick you into thinking pizzagate is fake)
0:32- womean wearing black and white checkers(freemasory symbolism) while she has black and red (occult colors/lady in red)
0:35- Dressed as teen girls eating icecream (the more we look the double hearted little girl symbol can be found in icecream brands)
0:37- All seeing eye in broken vesica piscis
0:38- blue and red colors represting alot of things but since its got black and white squares ill say the different sides of masonry possibly
0:49- three girls (3 we all know what this number means by now) wearing double hearts as glasses(little girl lover symbol) while wearing pizza swimsuits eating watermelon(not sure what watermelon means to this)
0:56- pizza earrings

1:05- fish (the osiris myth that teaches sex magic)
1:21- the A forms the illuminati pyramid while sex kittens/look like programmed slaves
1:24-words are in the shape of little kids blocks
1:30/1:35- man hands young looking girls icecream with a smirk on his face while keeping with the little kid tone of the music video
1:37/1:40 normal icecream become slutty and sexual
1:42- pizza emerges into the scene once more while watermelon has a bottle of alchohol
1:45- one girl red.. katy red and blue.. other girl blue
1:59- one eye earring while saying i see you to the person on the phone
2:12 girl wearing yellow has three 6's on her shirt
2:31- pizza and icecream with a heart in the middle
2:38- devil horns
2:42- represnting personality doesnt matter only looks (subliminal message for women and men)
2:46- A random frog appears after the message before (Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet.)
3:18- one eye icecream

help me find more Sup Forums i cant do this on my own

bumping my own post.. get in here

Wellp, this is just another group of crazies Sup Forums has to baby sit.

the worst thing to do is dismiss someone as crazy ~ Dave Chappelle

I dunno dude, maybe you need to strap a bomb to your chest and go make those police officers tell you the truth.

Why would they do it themselves if they're filthy rich?

Look man, I belive pizza gate is real, but two things. Number 1 is The mind sees what it wants us to see to prove true what we believe to be true. And number two is this song came out like a year and a half ago. Long before any of this happened.

because they want it to be the norm.. i mean.. look at all the fucked up shit on here.. why not shut this website down unless its the norm for them?

pizza has been used for ages.. just cause the video came out in 2014 doesnt dismiss it.. how long was comet ping pong up and running ;) ?

Im not sure I follow but post more
Bump

these symbols and code words tie in

Look at the fucking pizza.. i swear open your mind to all possibility's

This is literally just a song about what Young adults do, especially in the summer. Pizza had been used for a long time because everyone likes it. Katy Perry also had little affiliation with Hillary prior to this election, and even if this is about pizza gate it's not gonna prove anything. Right now you're on a McCarthy witch hunt for the pedo democrats instead of commies. Sorry man, pizza gate is real but your just scratching at nothing here.

its more then that my friend.. im not fighting anyone..

1/2

2/2 its everywhere and not only pizza

ITS NO BIG DEAL

Yes, meaning the stupid shit they do, like constantly waiting their rent money as she gives a "shoutout" to, getting blackout drunk which she does likewise with, and having copious amounts of sex. All things young adults do.