Honestly, while the plot was retarded, it was still way more entertaining than 3 and 4

Honestly, while the plot was retarded, it was still way more entertaining than 3 and 4.

>more entertaining than 3
no 3 is 9/10 pure action

Genisys hardly had any action in the second half. I loved the first half but it kind of went self destruct.

I have no idea why people hate 4. it was an up front gritty war movie.

Was the plot really that bad though?

It was honestly a pretty solid story. It just REALLY lacked any acting talent except for Arnie, who was really good. There was also just not enough attention to detail. Not enough effort. Nothing close to the level someone like James Cameron demands. But it was fun and I'll watch a sequel happilly.

It was more like T1 and T2 than any other movie.

too bad the mother of dragons has terminated herself from any future Terminator projects.

>9/10

kill yourself you low standards having nostalgia goggle wearing piece of shit

playing hard to get. she needs the money, they'll throw it at her

I am sorry for defending one of the best Terminator films made

>Honestly, while the plot was retarded, it was still way more entertaining than 3 and 4.

No it wasn't.

>Was the plot really that bad though?

Yes it was, when Johnbot can stand there and not give a fuck about erasing his own existence by killing his mom the movie goes off the rails, even worse is all the other plotholes in the movie like how the fuck Arnold escaped from him in the police station.

You forgot about how Arnold was not damaged at all at the end when the entire room was destroyed.

I liked 4 also, not sure why it gets so much hate.

You fucking should be you faggot

what was going on in their heads?

hehe it says 69

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

how the fuck John Connor even born in this movie?
like, nothing in this movie made any sense

>John Connor is a bad guy
>Skynet is replaced by Genisys which has a personality and speaks directly to the characters
>Judgement day doesn't exist
>the future war timeline doesn't exist
>The Connor bloodline is not the key to everything
>Kyle Reese doesn't die

It's fucking refreshing is what.

Terminator Genisys was so awful it makes Terminator 3 look like Terminator 2.

>Arnie is nearly 70 yo

I just want a third Conan movie ffs

this

That's kind of why I liked it so much. It's just a dumb Terminator movie. Still better than 4 by a longshot.

There's more than one lighthearted bit in the movie.

can your taste be more shittier than this?

It had a lot of really interesting concepts. I love the whole idea of fucking up the original timeline. It was really cool seeing the intro to the original movie get interrupted by old Arnold fighting young Arnold. I thought it was awesome how they actually set up Reese being sent back and show you how it happens. Even the human embodiment of Skynet was cool in concept.

However it also had a lot of dumb ideas. Skynet becoming Facebook is dumb. Cyborg CEO John Connor is dumb. The entire climax is dumb.

I wish I could have just seen this altered timeline play out without all the bullshit thrown in. Just Old Arnold, Badass Sarah Connor and Kyle Reese vs Terminator John Connor. You don't need to threaten the end of the world for the 8th time for tension. You'd get enough tension out of Kyle vs his hero, Sarah vs her son and the paradox of John killing his own mother.

>Skynet becoming Facebook is dumb. Cyborg CEO John Connor is dumb. The entire climax is dumb.
Elaborate on the why of things.

If Rocky can still box at that age, I don't see why a new Conan can't happen