I'm so fucking bored with life Sup Forums. Nothing excites me nothing makes me happy I care about nothing...

I'm so fucking bored with life Sup Forums. Nothing excites me nothing makes me happy I care about nothing. Old(er)fag here, 42, no kids, never been married, have 2 older dogs so I can't pick up and move easily, got like $50,000 saved up, no job I built 2 companies in my thirties and now they work for me, WTF should I do with my life now? I guess I am waiting for my dogs to die so I can goto SE Asia and sex tour? Anyone got any better ideas and/or what I should do until they die?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198082204642/
steamcommunity.com/id/HetsiTheWeeb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Buy me something

self bump

what do you want fgt?

Anything

No but seriously, buy me games or something.

Checked.

thank you , as far as buying you fgts anything meh

that is all you worthless fucks could come up with?

buy me games or something

fuck you Sup Forums

cunts, worthless cunts the lot of ya

Buy me a Nintendo switch

maybe i should buy one for myself ? havent played vidya in decades

Do it, Nintendo could use our money :)

meh vidya still doesnt move the neddle for me , Im like Stan in the episode of south park where he sees the whole world as one huge pile of shit , I care about nothing, nothing makes me happy, nothing excites me, the whole is all shit

Start fighting people and wear go pros

I have one friend and honestly I dont even like him that much nor do I have a desire to get any new friends, all I care about are my dogs, I take them to the park three times a day and that is m entire life

can we hear from someone who is not a complete retard?

The "love of my life" left me, took my kids, the car, bank account, and even the God Damn lawn equipment that the cunt bought for me. I know live in the corner of my friends basement. You have money and freedom. Enjoy it.

I'm sorry I'm a fifth grader

ya but what should I do, I hate everything , everything bores me , it is all shit

>I can goto SE Asia and sex tour?
Seriously? No wonder you're bored. No imagination.

1.Fill out UCC forms.
2.Collect your million dollar bond.
3. ???
4. Profit

please all knowing user, enlighten me, fgt.

wut UCC? and I know it was an obvious shitpost just curious

what woud you fucking losers do if you were me? Lets say you got a bunch of money, what next user?

See the world. You can kennel/have a trusted person care for the dogs. What have you always wanted to do/see? Do that shit, bud. My next big experience will be claiming bankruptcy. Smile. You aren't me.

since it sounds like you dont have to do much work or dont have an annoying cunt to yell at you ab it might i suggest some drugs? nothin too dangerous to fuck ya over but you know boozin, weed, magic mushrooms, maybe even a little LSD (if you know its lsd). explore your mind, find out what makes ya tick. best of luck. cheers mate

they suffer from separation anxiety bigtime and they are the only thing I care about, last time I went to Vegas for a long weekend they totally shut down, I was also depressed being away from them, I've thought about it a lot and I really don't want to leave their side, the older one does not have much time left and me leaving stressing him out and I don't want that , but thank you for the kind words user

I just moved to a new town and I have no connections, I love drugs, any and all, wish I could get them , in a rec 420 state but honestly weed after smoking it for 20 years doesnt really move the neddle for me...i love cocaine but fuck if i know where to find it

why dont you find a girl to fuck at least? wouldn't be hard considering you have money.

ya I'm like awkward around girls always have been , im a btard, if that explains it , just cause I got money its not like they are lining up to fuck a 42 year old, even if I did find a girl I am still fucking bored with life and think it is all shit

Hop in your ride and bring those fuckers with you. You say they are the only things that you care about? Then show them niggers some love and take them for a trip/walk where they have never been! Road trip where the pups would love.

precite the suggestion fam but they are old, the furtherst they want to ride is to the park and back, i know them, these old bastards are content with the park

>the one on the right is passed on his son on the left is 12 now

gonna post a few pics of my dog then let this worthless thread 404

this is Miss Brandy she passed on about 2 years ago I love her and miss her , mother of the smaller dog on left here

here is a picture of the guy I fucked up and went to jail for, long story, I wrote a book about it , just looking for dog pics came across this

he sucker punched me , again a long story, got himself rekt, I almost ripped his eyes out of his skull

talk to girls online, meeting people online is so much easier because the fear of rejection (at least for me) completely goes away and i can be a lot more confident and forward. also, you'd be surprised how many girls like older men. once again, your money would be a motivating factor for them even if they didnt like older men, they'd at least consider it bc $$$$

this is tattooed on my back, ran out of fucks to give a long time ago Sup Forums, its a long story but I went through a phase got 8 tattoos in 6 days and about 30 total now , had none before those initial 8

OK preciate this fam but where online,Im tecnologically retarded, serious Im no good online or otherwise and again I dont even know where to start, I got tinder but that is useless, i tried a arraignment finder site worthless just wanted money

>more tattoos, no fucks remotely given gentleman

>mother and son

goddam I am bored fuck me

i'm a girl btw so seriously listen to me lol fuck tinder and okc and those shitty apps. just go on tumblr/twitter and find people with mutual interests in your area and start talking to them

hes growling at his son this little shit now 8 years old

You're 42? LMFAOOOOO

but he has no interests, thats what he just said.

you young fucks grew up online I have 20 followers on twitter all I use it for is to troll professional athletes when they fuck up and tumblr went there once really confused by it

something very traumatic happened when I was 15,I never grew up from that point, I never got over it 42 but really just 15 in my head

op since your loaded can you buy me a ps4? if everything bores you atleast try and find happiness in making other people happy

still bumping with tattoo and dog pics BORED AS FUCK help Sup Forums I got money WUT DO?

idk i really dont think its that hard if you try, maybe its just not of importance to you. but i mean seems like you have the rest of your life figured out, all that seems missing is a love interest and perhaps some kids one day if you're into them /shrug

post nudes, with face, dont care if boy and will send $ do it fgt

buy homegym and start lifting a lot
join ypg forces
take evening classes at community college
learn a new language

some suggestions

i mean i would but then that means i would have to turn the light on and take a picture and that takes effort

but yeah i guess if women/sex doesn't interest you and you have money, why not travel? learn a new language? if i had loads of money i know i'd be off exploring new cities as much as i could afford.

you are right, I just smoke hash oil all day and go into my shell

dude you missed out, pussy , dont be lazy , got you fam

ya you are also right, I amm lazy , smoke too much weed , but still the world is shit

just asking (dont murder me)

what 40ish year old uses the word fam?

you can never smoke too much weed fam

dont ever let me here you say that again

there are niggers like me (im white) who gotta wait another 2 days before i can get my smoke on..

just promise me breh

never say that again

buy me a dildo for my pussyhole

the same 42 year old that has Hu$tlin tatood across his chest and this n my arm

i love you

posting myself nude with face on Sup Forums on the off chance you would actually buy me a ps? denno dennis

well just spend money on drugs and alcohol and going out and getting fucked up then if thats what you like to do. damn are rich people really this retarded? have money and NOT know what to do with it? guess thats why celebs are always doing some dumb shit

are you paul wall

lol cant hate me for trying to publically (spelling dont care) troll you

pay people in the streets to do stupid shit, always wanted to do that

you are a poor example of man. good thing you don't have kids. don't have them. no point now. you've done your part now leave the rest of mankind alone.

somebodies peanut butter and jelly

Take some college courses and grow your mind.

who dat?

where canI get these drugs fgt? just moved to a new town, dont want to order shit online and get pinched

lol broke ass bitch jelly as fuck LMAO BROKE ASS BICHNEYA

damn you really are helpless. i give up

forgot pic

this one was painful on my side stomach hurt so bad for 3.5 hours wanted to die

i have an idea what you can do with all that money.
get them ugly ass shits removed u fucking nigger

JESUS FUCK is this guy serious? do you have any idea of what you're talking about? (oh meh i know meh) fuck you. ungrateful fuckers have no idea what kind of shit is in from of them. WAKE UP MAN. NONE ELSE WILL TELL YOU THE TRUTH. ONLY YOU. if you don't get what i mean then have a good trip, son.

pay some ramdom girl to masturbate your dogs, that should be fun to watch, you could even tell her its for breeding purposes

me too fuck the world at least I aint broke

ayn rand. fountainhead.

OP is obviously a fag since he doesnt know how to approach girls online. op is either a really sad sad man or the greatest troll ever

Play vidya games all day everyday.

wat

Try renting an RV and Travel to local mountain or RV locations and have fun maybe bring a Co-worker along

jelly jelly jelly lol i put on a t shirt and they are gone noone knows the real me but u a jelly salty bitch

I agree user I amm fucking useless I hate myself I am worthless , and bored and I hate everyone and everything except my nigah here

then pay a guy, so simple, dont see why hes not doing it already, just imagine their faces when you tell there's no gloves but its ok he can add some extra cause its a emergency

Sounds like your dogs have it good at least. Good job on that, you can be proud of being a decent pet owner. Maybe Learn a language for your trip? If you cant enjoy stuff where you are, might be a good idea to prepare for later

I have no friends nor do I really want any, but I do appreciate the idea user

i love you too man

Step 1. Get a fucking motorcycle...you need something in your life that doesn't scream cuck, or pussy to available younger women who just might be into older men.
Step 2. Ride said motorcycle until some teenage girl sending text nails you on the highway.

Or if you don't have enough testosterone for that. Get a Ford Focus and find a hair salon to work at.

ya I love them they love me , I really should start to learn thai or whatever ching chong language they speak for my trip thank you user

out of dog and tattoo pics

FAGGOT!

you want me and you know it

so cute, now they're internet friends and can masturbate to this thought

that is a great idea it is cold now but when it warms getting a motorcycle thank you user

op' s a fucking fag i dont think he's interested in females or sex with anyone really

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198082204642/
send a random game

Started riding in my mid 30's after leaving the service and getting bored not getting shot at. Been a biker ever since. Love the excitement, and the young pussy is always a plus.

i would but i finished jacking off about 20 minutes ago, gonna have to save these memories for another time

really?? like really???? i give up, he can go suck the prolapse of his dying dogs for fun for all i care

i have an idea, you can off yourself and leave me as the lone inheritor in your will :0) maybe take out a life insurance policy prior

i do deep and hard with no shame nor mercy it is cute aint it

i dont steam fgt

something very traumatic happened to me at 15, i never got over it, it haunts me to this day

why you salty fgt? I liked your idea called my soulmate a fgt for saying he loved me not you fgt

But dude. Mount And Blade: Bannerlord is coming eventually. Just hold out.

Winter is the best time to get, and learn to ride man. First, all the fair weather faggots have their bikes they got last year on craigslist right now. They rode once and their vagina couldn't handle it. So lots of cheap bikes. You will need gear and leather anyways. So go ahead, don't wait for fair weather faggot.

>something very traumatic happened to me at 15, i never got over it, it haunts me to this day

greentext or gtfo

i already know how to ride did it years ago had a sweet bike, and ya you are right, winter is a good time to score a good bike, im on it

it would docs me

Gib me csgo knife fgt
steamcommunity.com/id/HetsiTheWeeb

Another idea is to get a puppy and train it really well, with travel in mind. That takes a fair amount of time and effort and you'll still have some companionship for your travels

oo0o0o0o i missed that part. i feel kinda bad now lol :( sorry op