Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums
Ask a guy that works at a pizza place you've most likely never heard of anything
Pic related

How severe is your acne?

There's a marco's in my town. it's not too bad actually. It's like a little ceasars with a family video attached.

Why do you work at a pizza place? Are you 14?

I think I remember that place from Purdue?

We have marco's near my college, it's kinda dope but overpriced for what it is.

Dude, I love Marcos - any secret discounts or ways of getting codes for online ordering?

do you live in tyler texas

A few zits, it really does affect you being around so much fucking grease all the time.
18 and still in high school
I think it's overpriced too but i get a 50% discount

We have them here, they are always in the shitty parts of town.

Woah

What do you do there?

you must live in tx. cause ive heard of it. all over the place down here

Order online. It's really the best way. We have no way of stopping you from ordering online (putting you on hold) plus you can see every coupon we have and can use them even without actually having a coupon

Nope, midwest.
I'm a crew member so basically everything besides delivering.

My friends dad owns one of these out in paragould AR. I didnt realize they existed elsewhere until now. Woah.

We have about 100-some stores.

There's one 2 minutes from my house. Haven't tried. Hope it does well, want my property value to keep going up.
>How good is it compared to Papa Murphys?

I think both are pretty good tbh. Just make sure you ask what our specials are or have a coupon ready bc it's pretty expensive.

What kind of clients do you get?
Niggers, wetbacks, white trash, etc?

Mostly whites and white trash, due to living in the midwest. It's also a lil suspicious that just about every nig that works at my store either quits or gets fired

How's your places pizza i got a buddy who worked at one where their pizza was ass but there was one in town that tasted pretty alright.

I saw one near a Walmart and assumed it's shitty.

Do you have any good cheese pizzas? please post and or dump them

I think it's pretty good, just a bit pricy
I like it. Nice dubs
no

Is this the Marco's in Murrieta that just opened up?

Ohio? Marcos is the shit. I know a few people that work there.

>Ah!thentic
Is that a slur against my Italian heritage just because we talka likea dis?

It is not, no.
Really? I get calls from ohio all the time because of retardation.
Issa da family recipe

Yo, I worked at a Marcos near Houston.

Yeah? Crew? Driver? Manager?

Olathe, KS?

Had one near me years back. A link to the globe as far as I'm concerned. Cool as heck. Just don't call it Parco's Mizza, no matter what anyone says.

Can do, boss

Crew. It was great but, I was fired after about one month. I have great work ethic and was on time 95% of the time. Didn't understand why they let me go. This was months ago. Haven't been able to lay my hands on a Job since.

Nope, in my town Marcos beats all of the other chains in everything except for price.

I think you gotta be able to joke with everyone pretty well too. At least, that's what i do.
I think the quality is there, sure but i dont think i'd spend the money. Also where do you live? I know where our top 3 stores are and they arent in ohio

They have decent pizza. Their chicken club sub used to be the best.

Whats a good amount to tip? not too high, but not cheap

murfreesboro?

murfreesboro?

I live about a mile away from marco's pizza. I knew three dudes who worked as drivers for them in highschool.
hows life treating you ma dude

Cleveland area

Chicken club still is the shit. +onions -tomatoes +extra cheese. $3 is about enough I'd say. I'm a bit biased because I hate how much money drivers make.
Pretty ok
I dont think that's even in our top 10

Marcos fag checking in. Its ok for a job.

Do you live in corona?

I was friends with everbody. It sorta came out of nowhere. I got a call that I wouldn't have to come in on a certain Sunday, Or ever again for that matter. I swear the shift manager was such a cunt.

Damn, Marcos must be pretty good elsewhere

Since no one answering...Muh Free sboorow. Cuz I'm a faggot. Boogity boo

Can't complain too much. Also wassup? which store?
That sucks man, I'd re-apply
Our top store make something like 20k a week

Is your gm also a cunt. I feel like once some starts to work at a marcos cuntiness soon follows

I am not gonna go much into detail but my store was top 15

Nice dubs. I like my GM, he's pretty cool and he gives me free stuff sometimes bc of how hard i work

I understand, i've been avoiding that as well. Glad to see someone else that works there on here.

Its my first job, my shift leads are chill asf tho and we smoke weed when it gets late because sometimes there isnt shit else to do. One more hint: iowa

My first job as well. We're also like right next to each other. NE

My advice is dont give a fuck which i assume you already know. Just do your job and make friends with coworkers that arent assholes. Btw pep mag is my shit

That's exactly what i do. Chicken club and chicken florentine for me. Never had a pep mag

Do you measure pizzas by diameter or by weight?

Pizza by diameter, toppings by weight

Diameter, 10" small, 12" medium, 14" large, 16" extra large

Damn bra only half off?
I used to work at a Marcos a couple years back. At my store you could have 1 med pizza for free everyday that you worked and unlimited pizza while you worked as long as you made it for everyone.
Best pizza I ever made: Get a med dough, stretch it out to a large size. White sauce, chicken, bacon, onion, cheddar, then top with jalapenos.

Sounds good but sadly, no free shit. I only get free stuff sometimes because i work my ass off and am friends with the GM. Pizza sounds dope btw

Fairbanks alaska.
I am thinking about showing this thread to your manager. For the keks.

Anything white sauce with chicken and bacon is pretty good

Even if you find my manager he'd probably just think it was funny kek

When i first got to know my GM(4'11" midget cunt) i immediatly thought about strangling her because her ego is off the fucking rails

Yo fellow Tennessee person.

> Not op

Yikes 4'11 huh? Tragic.

It really is and never got a complaint about it
Its really the dough that makes it. When you stretch it out a size up, the bottom almost gets crispy, yet is still soft and the crust doesn't get gigantic.

Forgot to mention that my store is also talking about taking that discount away. Gonna try your pizza sometime soon

I want to tell everybody to call my store and spam for kek pizza but i am afraid it would go too far.

ya gotta do it now. Doubt anyone would find out
>not op

Do you have any cheese pizza for us?

There is a store that is complete trash that is pretty close to mine that i wouldnt mind giving but i feel like someone could find out who i was

Doooo it. Come on user. Think about the keks

well if they do that, here's something that might work.
During dinner rush, if you're on the line just "messup" one of them. When it gets to the cut table and they see there's no order for it, just put it aside, don't toss it. If you're delivery, just take it with you next time you go out. BAM free pizza. If you're in store just eat a slice at a time. win-win

332-9616. Sue me

We're being forced to throw away messups as well because a bunch of fucking retards sit around and stuff their faces instead of working
>forgetting area code

wow... ok now I feel bad for ya.
Only way to get one now is if you prepare it, put it in, AND cut it. Even then it would only work if you're delivery...

it is what it is man. Definitely quitting if the discount goes

waterloo/cf?

From Waco right?

Noop

holy shit dude i deliver for marcos

Oh shit what store?

Looks like the thread is gonna die
>farewell

marcos fucking sucks. if im gunna buy shitty ass pizza that isnt from an actual pizzeria, i'd rather go to dominos.

What makes you say that?