New WWYD thread, last one hit limit

New WWYD thread, last one hit limit
pick one and WWYD to them?
R4R

i'd make left and right finger middle's asshole and pussy until she cums over and over. film the whole thing and send it to their bf's

OP of this was in a wwyd thread. llooking for more of this epic blue dress chick. tight body and big tits

WWYD to this passed out slut?

I'd make her give me a slow reveal of those amazing tits

fuck middle in the ass to hear her cry, cum deep inside her and leave her there for bf to find her

which and wwyd

I'd bend her over a sink and fuck her in that little outfit

femanon from skype threads

dumb as she looks

Fuck her out on the field in front of the whole football team

fuck her ass checks while wearing that outfit until I finished on her safety shorts

She's sleepy from being used last thread.

I love her cute little pussy

its a fantasy of mine to get it in a girl while shes sleeping

make righty throat my cock and lick my balls before i cum all over that pretty face and dress

pick a twin and WWYD to them?

why not both? Id make them 69 while i alternate fucking them

WWYD to her?

fuck this redheaded slut there on the ground surfboard style while i pull her hair and make her call me sir.
make her beg me to fuck her in the ass before i finish on her face
>check the cameltoe :)

Fuck left, pop balloons, kill the other two

Hold right's head underwater as i fuck her ass. I'd let her twitching, spasming body bring me to orgasm, as i unload my balls into her lifeless corpse

I'd fuck her while she was still sweaty from practice then shower together

have better pic?

Wwyd?

You bet i do

wwyd

What would you do to this slut?

way better I'd bend her over the rail and rub her pussy and make her hold back her moan to the whole atrium

Try this again. She's a 5'1 cutie.

I'd force my dick into middles mouth. Cum down her throat and on her face so she has a trophy to show people.

Wwyd?

Heres one of my personal faves

19 year old cousin is drunk

I'd wine and dine her and take her home and make love to her and listen to her moan out her love for me

Finger her with the shorts on, on the track. Pull down the shorts and begin to eat her out, pussy, then ass. I would ass fuck her after and finish in her asshole, pull her shorts up, and have her run a race with my good luck cum

WWYD to Amanda on prom night?

Far right...
#
Would bring her back to my apartment seduce her and convince her to let me tie her up
After she was tied up I'd invite three friends in and let he know she was going to be our toy for the night while we partied and filled her up with our cum
I'd then slip some Molly Into her ass so that she would be rolling balls while we filled her up

left or right? tell a good story and I'll post more

I love that tiny little body take advantage of the situation

I'd get her drunk and take her home to have crazy sex then wake her up with my mouth on her pussy

i love this position it makes me want to just slam my cock in there

Can she get a ride?

Anotha one

Left shes nice and short big tits id suck on them while fingering her pussy. Then she could jerk me.

left i'd bend her over the bed and slide my hands up that cute little skirt and play with her tiny pussy

make her suck me and a couple of her daddy's friends off before we let her meet her date. she has to swallow all of our loads and lick our balls clean before she can go

Go

i'd make her suck me off before the dance then cum in her ass and make her carry it around all night

I'd play with those big tits while she sat on my cock cowgirl and shook her hips

Hence these pics

Pick one

pls keep posting. would eat that asshole out for sure

i'd rub her pussy until she was moaning in her sleep

I'd love to pound that thick ass until she was screaming my name

make her tittyfuck me while i showcase her on her fb live account, then nut all over that pretty face

Ive wanted the same since i met her

right has the best curves i'd slam her until she couldn't walk

She doesn't change positions in any of the pics unfortunately

i'd make them play with each other first one to make the other cum gets my cock

mmmm did u get a good feel? peel away any clothes?

pull up panties to view ass post results

That's hot user. Please, go on.

Fuck the right one in the ass to get my dick covered in shit, then make the left one deep throat my cock to clean of the shit. Then reverse until I cum.

Id let the girl in red ride my cock while the girl in white sits on my face and while I tongue her clit I'd have her choke the girl in red while she ride me.

Wwyd to these two?

i would throw a grenade idc if i die too its worth it

On the right

No idea if she's a heavy sleeper or not

Fuck

More of the one on the right? I love to fuck her while she ate out the other girl

you've got to at least try man

Send her to the looney bin cause she clearly has donkey brains.

poke her and see

i'd love to see her double over from orgasms while she rides me cowgirl

Girl in front I'd peel back her bikini top and play with her nipples til she begs for my cock, withhold it til she gets on her knees and desperately asks me to fuck her

And what if she wakes up and sees me

def gotta see that ass tho
when im done busting my nut on her face i'll make her lick my balls clean and jerk me off until i get hard again.
then i'll put on a show and let her fb watch her get railed in the ass doggystyle. watch those tits bounce

just say you're checking to make sure she didn't choke on vomit

just say you just walked in and hadn't touched her she must have felt something in her sleep

im going in raw. smash her body like a piece of meat. Big facial at the end.

i'd love to see right bent over without her undershorts on

>More of the one on the right?
Sure

Jerking off to her rn