What's a country you can mention to an average American and they won't think of the following:

What's a country you can mention to an average American and they won't think of the following:

>we make stuff and sell it to them
>[stereotype]
>the one thing they retained back in history class
>funny accents
>what their immigrants do when they come here

Average American? Everywhere except Britain, France, Germany, Mexico and the Middle East...

Oh, and China thanks to Trump

antarctica

India
China
Thailand
Brazil

Brazil, I'm Brazilian American born in North Carolina.
when people ask me where I'm from I usually just tell them "Brazil and NC" Usually I get a smile (probably because I'm not Mexican or Arab) and then they ask me about NC. people tend to not know where Brazil is, or what they do other than "soccer"

I can assure you that most Americans know where Brazil is, but you're right, we don't really know much about the country other than soccer and Carnaval. Some of the more advanced ones might think "poverty".

What are you asking here?
You could apply this to the average person of any country.

eh, I live in Texas, If it doesn't have anything to do with guns, (highschool) football or Texas itself. people tend to not know or care.

not in Finland you can't
some countries do a better job at making sure students understand the material they are taught, and have citizens that don't blindly vote for blonde haired babies.

Hungary! Nobody knows what a Hungarian accent sounds like at my school.

Svalbard.

>funny accents
>the one thing they retained back in history class
>immigrants
>stereotypes

Sounds like shit everyone thinks of to me, user. I'm not American, and that doesn't default me into some kind of higher, more educated being.

American here:

I can honestly say I only know a few places that I don't know stereotypes, any history, wouldn't consider the accents 'funny', don't know what they produce, or what their immigrants do.

Iceland, except maybe that I remember from somewhere that iceland is great and greenland blows and that's why they were named that way.

New Zealand because all I know is that it's beautiful and not Australia.

Most Scandinavian countries.

Greece.

South American countries that are small like Ecuador because nobody cares.

>shit everyone thinks of

Americans think ONLY these things. That's the difference. Political awareness is a niche and most people are considered "silent majorities". I think there's a problem, and you should care if your country has a problem like this. Most people who care about their countries do. Only Americans seem to embrace their stupidity rather than proudly fight against it.

You still know that middle eastern dudes enjoy surprise suicides and all your customer service calls go straight to india.

You know more than you think you queer texan pussy. Also the Cowboys sucked it up tonight, much like texans do with their brother's cum.

What other country can bomb the shit out of you and then you don't want to bomb them back because literally nobody in the country wanted to bomb you in the first place?

Does it have to be a country that the average American knows about? Because that's how we remember other countries, since you know there's no reason to learn about another country unless you plan on going there.

You watch too much cable news

I'm not even from Texas, just living here, and I don't even like football

Like I said earlier, New Zealand is pretty.

That's less fun.

I was in the Army stationed in Texas for a while, and it was hella fun picking fights. You literally call anyone with boots on a queer and they fight each other.

wat?

That's cause Texas is the gun holster of the Bible Belt. They're also all closet queers.

Sounds about right,
tell anyone you hate the Cowboys and you may as well have started WWIII
that's also true, so many gay people here, but they're so afraid to tell their parents because of religion, it's pretty funny actually

>Iran
>part of murrican empire

Let me explain the power of hypocrisy.

>USA Bombs a country
>then USA thinks about bombing a country
>after that, the USA knows the name of that country
>Then after all that nonsense, the citizens say NO WE CAN'T BOMB THAT COUNTRY THAT'S FUCKED UP
>Bombing continues
>STOP MR PRESIDENT! DON'T BOMB THEM ANYMORE
>"My fellow Americans, I pardon this Turkey"
>"Oh how we love our president! he's so funny!"
>Bombing continues

Of course, then surveys are conducted asking people to point to a country the US is bombing on a blank map. People point to Egypt and Saudi Arabia because Americans think the middle east is the place between Africa and Asia, so that must be it.

Everyone realizes that the American public literally doesn't know why we bombed Syria, invaded Iraq, destroyed Afghanistan, send troops into other parts of Africa, nobody has any idea why. Why would you kill civilians that don't actually want to hurt you?

The USA is a basically a giant jar of M&Ms and one of them is a skittle that wants to kill you and you want to get rid of it, but the rest of them are fucking M&Ms and don't know that there is anything to life other than other M&Ms and the jar.

My buddy is gay and works at a major auto repair and car selling place.

He was talking about how many of his coworkers he's banged and I was just like 'holy fuck, how many people even work there?'

They are literally all married or have a long term girlfriend and he's banged all but one of his male coworkers.

Literally, bunch of fags in Texas.

Average Amerifag here. I can't name one country that doesn't import something or have a funny accent. What is your purpose, OP?