Why couldn't he get a girl? He honestly wasn't terrible looking. He came from a privilege background so he had wealth...

Why couldn't he get a girl? He honestly wasn't terrible looking. He came from a privilege background so he had wealth. Why did females shun him? I've always felt bad for the guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ltYdg6_0fTk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He was a fucking loser.

youtube.com/watch?v=ltYdg6_0fTk

But what made him a loser?

Probably because he was an autistic nerd. Can't get girls if all you do is fap at home and stutter and lock up if a girl even looks at you.

Because girls dont go for cucks like him and cucks who get on Sup Forums 24/7

being a fucking loser

Acting like a retarded autist isn't going to get you a girl.

So being gentlemanly is now considered being a cuck? What?

Contrary to popular belief it's not about looks or money, you got to be at least slightly social and spontaneous.

He was no gentleman. And girls pick up quickly on when a guy is "being nice" because they think it'll land them pussygrab points.

he has huge pussy lips

He couldn't get a girl because he never actually talked to one. If you read his manifesto he never says he actually talked to any prospective girlfriend in his whole life. He just looked at them and started crying because he wasn't with them already. Plus his voice makes me want to punch him in the fucking face, like most people.

Haha gentlemanly. Dude was an asshole narcissistic, who probably had no game. He seems like the type to go to a party and get caught sniffing a hair brush.

>Begged for sex
>Thought he was entitled to pussy for "acting the part"
>Blamed others for his own shortcomings instead of acknowledging them and then fixing them
>Obvious sociopath

ie, don't become this dude.

yes
ive gotten laid twice this month being a complete fucking douchfaggot to girls

He was so incredibly socially stunted that it completely overshadowed any potential his looks may have given him.

He Belived that with his looks and wealth he could get any girl. yet he didn't know how much personality is worth. he never had anyone who loved him and just belived what he saw in movies and cartoons as a child

When did he beg for sex and who was it to?

I always thought the same thing, but I really got to thinking: being a girl myself he doesn't look bad at all, but even watching his videos, even the oldest of his videos, you can tell he is off. He has something mentally going on, and it's not the common "bi-polar " or "depression". He had like, schizo-affectove or some paranoid disorder. That's what was going on.

Seriously, where the fuck were his parents while he was growing up?

reminder that he was a murderous piece of shit

that said, it explains why he's single. No girl is going to be stupid enough to not notice he's literally a psychopath

Making films

because of his goddamn persofuckinality. jesus christ.

I have to agree. Also that he is crazy.

If only he hadn't died. Could have got himself some of those crazy uggos that throw themselves at incarcerated murderers.

He didn't really try. If he tried he would've gotten laid pretty easily I'm convinced.

I'll bet his parents were surprised when they found out he'd turned out so wrong, too.

BEING a retarded autist is no holiday, either.

OP: he was a sociopath. unable to understand emotions in others. being in a relationship with a sociopath isn't a relationship, it's a fucking hostage situation. ironically enough.

Just like black parents do.

all he had to say is my dad is a famous hollywood director i can get u a job if..

I have a friend who looks just like this nigga

>He came from a privilege background so he had wealth

For all the faggots on Sup Forums who say that you need money to attract girl, bear this loser in in mind.

He was a loser. He projected all his problems onto other people and was a self-absorbed whiny little cunt, bitter and angry. He didn't have a nice personality.

Personality > everything else.

itt: armchair freuds

The world was to dark for his lighted soul and it consumed him.

He also had a life-coach that was trying to help him.

Because it was fake and a conspiracy.

Jack Marston looks more like him than your buddy does.

False flag?

>cmon just give me a chance.png

Take my keks

cause he was an aspie dude

Autism
I'm pretty sure he was awkward as fuck. Though I recently met someone I thought was the king of autists and he just got engaged.
So basically I think this faggot gave up hope for no reason. He actually killed my neighbor's best friend. So that kind of sucked

So who killed those people?

the funniest part is that he went by the name of the virgin killer

They're still alive. They're actors and all the people crying on video are actors. It's the same as all the other mass shootings.

"This is the story of how I, Elliot Rodger , came to be….. It is a story of a war against cruel injustice…this tragedy did not have to happen….but humanity forced my hand." - From Elliot Rodger's journal

But I know one of them. Foil hat a bit too tight?

Total autist

Being told he was a loser and being treated like one from an early age, and believing it. That does it. I see it every fucking year, the 1st graders I get are already establishing their place in their little tribal hierarchy, and to do it they'll ruin as many sensitive kids lives as they can. Those ones never make it all the way to the top, but they can get close, and are happy just below that level anyway.

Humans are primitive animals.

That and being virtually ignored by his father his whole life and having your stepmom psychologically abuse you, plus being an autist to start off.

How did his stepmother psychologically abuse him?

He wanted to fuck 10/10 Staceys right off the bat. He didn't realise you have to work your way up with average looking girls first to get the confidence, or he didn't have the discipline to do that.

a brief extract from his manifesto "my twisted world" This is when I realized that wealth was the only way I could lose my virginity, the only way I could
have the beautiful girlfriend I know I deserve. Due to all of my past experiences with girls, it is evident
that girls are not attracted to me as a person. They are repulsed by me. The only way I could possible become worthy of their love and attraction is if I become wealthy

emotional isolation
undeveloped social skills
arrogance
feeling of self entitlement
lack of confidence
resentment towards women

aswell as being a social outcast

Bush

Because he talked like a cartoon super villain. In case you haven't noticed, girls are easily "creeped out"
>implying arrogant self-entitled pricks don't get girls