What does your friend circle look like Sup Forums?

What does your friend circle look like Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This.

>In Uni
>Gays, bi girls, and odd straight guys

>Friends

I have 2 close friends.

I play d&d with a group of people once a month or so and I have a shut in gf. More than enough for me

an Alcoholic, truck driver, alph male, hacker

>friends

2 permavirgins, 1 normie, 2 girls

All around me are familiar faces.

Fuck off normalfag, no one asked for your opinion.

My only two real friends are out-of-state and race traitors, and we're growing increasingly distant every day.

The circle is a bunch of SJW chicks, but there are also two based, redpilled guys, so it's okay.

All white
All good looking

>The circle is a bunch of SJW chicks, but there are also two based, redpilled guys, so it's okay.
Elaborate? How red pilled and how leftie are they?

Make red pill friends then?

>""white""
>""good looking""

I'm socially retarded and unwilling, I'm content with how and where I am right now.

Yeah that's what i said, i remember typing it

Post pics then. Most of the brits I know irl are ugly as fuck.

A former junkie, a police officer who is always sad and a guy with one leg.

>an old 70 years old single lady
>a 60 years old gilf who's totally bang-able
>a 40 years old gay couple
>a 45 years old douche with his 5th wife
>a 32 years old blonde cutie who recently broke up with her bf
I'm a mid 30 manchild recently divorced who live alone in my own place but have a decent job and good life

>pretending to be a nigger

>post pics of your friends to some autistic Australian on the chon
>implying I'm British
Off ye go Bruce

>implying I'm British
Go home Ahmed.

t. Literal prisoner

>Azerbaijan is a noir movie

>d&d
>no friends
>normalfag

Credit to you for not using normie though

All male, all like the typical nerds you remember in school except grown up now

Two chicks are full-blown tmbler SJW's, one is a second-wave postmodernist feminist, the other few a bluepilled but not as extremely as the rest of them. They are most neutral, but still falling for the Jew media.

One of the guys openly says immigrants should be gassed. The other is politically neutral and not into the whole thing and isn't racist or anything, but wrecks lefties with reason and logic. He's a philosophy major so he usually knows what he's talking about more than the autistic screechers do.

One mate went to uni miles away and sort of lost contact, other moved abroad and then I fell out with him.

Get on well with people at work and we have a laugh but I don't really share any interests or would consider them genuine friends that I would see out of work.

>Two chicks are full-blown tmbler SJW's, one is a second-wave postmodernist feminist, the other few a bluepilled but not as extremely as the rest of them. They are most neutral, but still falling for the Jew media.
Wew. Why's this happening in Serbia? I thought the people were based.

>One of the guys openly says immigrants should be gassed.
Nice.

> The other is politically neutral and not into the whole thing and isn't racist or anything, but wrecks lefties with reason and logic. He's a philosophy major so he usually knows what he's talking about more than the autistic screechers do.
Not really red pilled then tho.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita
And yet we still live much better than you.

Music autists and other students. See them not so often we study at different places and other things but when we do we just usually drink.

>Ireland above Australia
Haha don't think you do boyo

>Wew. Why's this happening in Serbia? I thought the people were based.
Those are not college students still are. The colleges are Marxist to the core, especially humanities. They are brainwashed.

>Not really red pilled then tho.
Well, I guess. But he still hates all the SJW crap, so that is something.

Only by the International (Jewish) Monetary Funds and the United (Jewish) Nations.

And what I said here still applies ,mick.

Universities worldwide have always been SJW havens, always have been. It's a phase people go through.

>haha look at this information that says we're better than you
>"ahh but it doesn't lad, it says the opposite"
>oh haha well you know it's not really accurate, the Jews and such
Sad!

Swedish friends:
>two guys who work in IT companies, they're pretty average people and both of them have kids
>an autist who's similar to me in many ways
>another guy who's into weightlifting, but he's also a nerd in many ways
>2-3 others that I sometimes have LAN-parties with (along with the four guys above) but never really talk to in other situations
>two childhood friends that I meet maybe once every 2-3 years and we get along really well

Friends I met while studying abroad:
>Italian guy, pretty good with girls, would say he's one of my best friends along with the japanese below
>Japanese guy, very unique person, heavy drinker/smoker, likes jazz music, has a motorcycle and claims to know a lot about how mafia groups work
>Romanian guy, we never really talked a lot. He's a good guy though, which is probably why he left Romania lol

Then there's a couple female "friends", all from the country where I studied. I enjoy talking to them, and they seem to enjoy talking to me as well, since they often take the initiative

Also various online "friends", including germans, canadian (chink lel), malaysians and a bunch of others

Not always, but for quite some time now.

LAN-parties are still a thing?

>But he still hates all the SJW crap, so that is something.
Yeah but he probably hates the nationalists on the opposite side of the spectrum as well so it goes both ways.

>phase

(you)

>Romanian
Romanian or Romani?

I've no doubt it's due to Americanisation

It is a phase.

>Then there's a couple female "friends", all from the country where I studied. I enjoy talking to them, and they seem to enjoy talking to me as well

define 'talk', please
we need more details
did you 'talk' the three of you at the same time?

Don't know if kids have LAN-parties anymore but me and my friends like to meet a few times every year and play games

>Romanian or Romani?
Not a gypsy, he had light brown hair and blue eyes. I was surprised when he said he's romanian

From what I've seen, not really.

They obviously get much less liberal when they grow up, but they're never really close to Sup Forums tier redpilled.

>define 'talk', please
Well they usually just talk about their lives and what they've done recently. Sometimes they send photos they've taken, and every now and then I receive postcards from places they visit. There's one who helps me with their language, she refers to herself as "teacher" + her name. Also they don't know each other and there's more than three.

>he probably hates the nationalists
Could be. He always stresses being an individual over associating yourself with a group.
But I think he'd rather support the right over the left if he had to choose.
What else could it be?

retards who play video games on steam all day, are constant cunts, anti-intellectual, angst-ridden, edgy and usually get drunk together once a week. I only join in on that last part about once every two months.

I've only ever had one true friend, my childhood friend.

2 years ago I confessed my love to him and soon we're moving to a civilized country to marry.

how does one acquire a shutin gf? it is my dream

Three other white males around the age of 20.

A middle-aged man who loves anime, war game and fantasy rents a narrow conference room, moves a lead figure and makes a happy glance at the appearance of 20 dice dice.
There is no woman.

A couple of retards I get drunk and play vidya with
>tfw no female friends

just one childhood friend

>empty set
This is the correct one.

A Japanese bike fan who I recently introduced to snowboarding, we often joke about killing jews

A Korean overwatch fanatic who often (3 days a week minimum) uses the fast wifi in my room because the wifi at his dorm sucks, we often joke about raping Syrian children and him being a cuck

An Indonesian girl who has the personality of a potato but who for some reason has me helping her do uni shit

A south sudanese woman who loves to talk about herself being great 24/7, gets upset the second I try to deny any aspect of her greatness

And a Japanese fatso who is into Grand Strategy and WW2 history, we often joke about him dominating Japan and turning it into a deserted wasteland

that sounds delightful, user

same

Asians, me (Pole) and a Jew

Racist early 30s underachievers who used to be into hard drugs but now spend time hiking or doing charity shit

>Racist
>or doing charity shit
For whites or others?

I have friends, but no "friend group". See them one to one.

-pot head loser I know from high school.Thinking of stop being friends with him honestly. He was a pretty cool guy but then started dating a loser and now cant have a conversation with him.

-online friend I talk to everyday

-my qt half asian roommate (female). May have developed a crush on her lately but I'm leaving across the country in a few months for years so it's not worth the headache.

>your friend
You must be new here.

apart from the edgy jokes, that sounds nice

america should be nuked

I just find it hard to believe that this white guy would actually hang out in the same circle as this greater more masculine black man

i have literally never talked to someone last week despite attending college

Various people

コンプレックスか

I don't have them.
I used to think I had them while I was studying in school but after graduation I noticed that if I wouldn't call they would never call me first.
So I do not have friends anymore.

I used to have that with the people I went to school with, but I moved on and found new friends now my life is great.

I have lots of friends with different circles

>primary school and neighbourhood friends
I'm the best/closest with them
>high school friends
we are still in touch, however not so much like we used to. I'm very good with one tho. like brothers
>college friends
I dont like them much but we go to a lot of parties together. I doubt I will be in touch with more than 1 after I graduate
>other friends
we chat there and now, go for a few drinks.. most of them are my family members that I consider like friends because they are of same age and everything; cousins etc.

Fr-friend circle??

They're all financefags, I fell for the STEM meme though.

Heres a pic of me with my friends

Apparently it didn't work out. I will finish Uni next year. Still no friends
I just have boring personality.

One girl and 2 guys, none of which know each other

But you're Russian, that's cool

>I just have boring personality.
too close to home

Just one true high school friend who's suicidal. I hope he doesn't kil himself; I'll be empty.

You can't. If she's really a shutin, you'll never meet her.

Too many acquaintances.
Too few friends.

like this

in concentration camps there is no friendship

we are a family of 6, other people will never replace my blood