You know, if you have the aptitude, you should join the Mage's College in Winterhold

>You know, if you have the aptitude, you should join the Mage's College in Winterhold.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SwGA8ty-Hjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I got tired of hearing the same shit from this faggot but I liked him. Nice guy.

Ok

>Pshh why? I'm a loner.

>hey look, a cave, wonder what's inside.

>I don't claim to be the best blacksmith in Whiterun...

>Names Nils, I'm the cook up at candlehearth hall.

Do you mean this sone tablet?

Fuck your boring vanilla mage's guild, I'm going to be an asshole with my asshole brothers in Sadrith Mora. "OOOOHHHH, THE EYE OF MAGNUS! WHAT COULD IT MEAN!" It means literally fucking nothing because nothing is ever explained and the main character can't use it to accomplish anything. It's the worst example of a MacGuffin I've ever seen and everyone in the mage's guild deserves to die for that reason alone.

I was questing with my companions and someone snuck away...

Ah! The Dragonstone of Bleak Falls Barrow! You're cut from a different cloth than the usual brutes the Jarl foists upon me

>There's a nip in the air, cold won't be good for my crops. never is.

I remember when I first got game. Didn't follow main quest just ran all over the country side for a month exploring. Go in cave get my ass kicked, go in dwemer ruing get my ass kicked. Fight and kill everything I come in contact with. Bounty on me every where, get the poison Ebony Mail from Boethiah. Everyone that attacks me dies. Finally get around to main quest. Meh this shit is easy.

Start game over try to run through main quest not so easy this time

For the Emperor!

LoL you should try playing the game naked with nothing but a dagger.

I always kill that nigger farengar, fucking faggot thinks he is hot shit, nobody talks shit in the face of me, Dio

>going 200,000 septims into debt for an illusions degree

I dropped out of the Arcane University and became a self-taught necromancer. Now I'm boning a different ghoul every week! For the low price of 59 gold, I can tell you how I did it!

>but it's cold in my room
>will a razer work?

>Talos the mighty! Talos the unerring! Talos the unassailable! To you we give praise!

>Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them

I think I played Skyrim for 2 or 3 months after it came out. I enjoyed playing Morrowind more.

>Spels and incantashuns

I ALWAYS slit this fucker's throat right in front of everryone. I slit his fucking throat in front of fucking children, and I LAUGH

>sPelS an IncAnTasHunS 4 ThOs wiT dE tAlen 2 cAsT dEm

>Hai Dragonborns! (Holds up wand) my name is FaR3NgAr teh 53rEct 0F Fire!

I got Morrowind when it was available on steam for $7. It took some getting used to at first but I'm really starting to like it.

Fuck you bitch, he dindu nuffin, he just praisin da word of da Realz god of mang

Morrowind is based.

This. I hope they brush up on their quest-writing skills for VI, because every quest in Skyrim was downright tragic.

youtu.be/SwGA8ty-Hjo

Fucking Fargoth, I'm so glad I stole his ring after giving it to him.

You don't deserve to live.

>I ain't done nothin!

>I can teach you.
>But I won't be held responsible for what YOU do with the knowledge.

tfw you run the mage guild and he still says that.

That fucker should have paid what he owed, I had to stalk him and find his stash. Fuck him