Green County Nudes thread?

Green County Nudes thread?

417/Joplin nudes?

That's such a specific request when your county's population is like 900.

Down for a 417 thread fo sho tho.

Aceptable. POST EM!

Good Point. 417 nudes thread

KCMO reporting in, I didn't even know people lived there holy shit.

Is that you Tech N9ne?

Springfield MO
That's where I am
You are a Russian hacker

I'm springfield too. Fuck

McDonald County living with the dope fiends. Anyone else out there?

I see at least one of his vans promoting his stuff daily here downtown. I think he has like 6 dedicated in the area constantly driving around.

Nice cover Tech. Threw anyone good in the trunk lately?

High School class year?

Taylor Erwin 417

Why the fuck would you ask me that? I'm out

Because it's pretty uncommon to have MO threads and it's just nice to relate. What the fuck kind of illegal shit you doing to be so sketched out? Got covers over all your windows too?

Right? fuck

noice

I have more of her and others if anyone else has any 417

In the entire 9 years I've lurked on Sup Forums I've never encountered ANYONE else in McDonald County. I know some of you fucked up dopers are on here looking at gore n shit. I don't want to know who you are or anything. Just want to confirm I'm not the only one in this county who lurks.

You read that all wrong dude. I'm not afraid of the law or some shit. I come here 'anonymous' that's the whole point of Sup Forums. You fucked it up. You want friends go fuckin Facebook

What part of telling him which class you graduated in gives away your anonymity? You think he's going to go through the year book and hit all yall up and ask if you use Sup Forums?

I don't want a motherfucker asking me personal questions why is that difficult

Unfortunately, a meth lab explosion blew up the single DSL circuit serving McDonald County. One technician from McDonald County Telephone made an attempt to repair it, using an overturned aluminum canoe as a shield, but retreated after taking small arms fire. He was unhurt, but the canoe was fatally wounded.

That's not even a personal question. He's just curious to see if people his own age lurk.

This nigga gets it.

Sounds about like Mac County area.

People in McDonald County are too busy still trying to figure out how to use the internet let alone get on Sup Forums.

lol, she's gonna have a baby soon

bump