What's Sup Forums's favourite music genre?

What's Sup Forums's favourite music genre?

posting that shit like the video isn't furfag as fuck

probly electronic for me

Album version is better than the vid anyway

This, the longer opening is better.

Drum and Bass or UK Grime.

Classical here, Debussy, Grieg, Tchaikovsky,
Holst, Sibelius ect.

I like everything.

Also that song was great. I hated it, but I listened to it enough that I like it.

memes aside I think vaporwave has a lot of things going for it. It's got the retrowave feel, but I always thought retrowave was a bit too - uppity, vaporwave chills out the beats and makes it better.
Also, yes perturbator and darksynth did knda do this fisrt but I always feel like darksynth would only do for soundtrack music because it tries to have the 80s feel of over the top-ness to it.

I only listen to Anal Cunt, exclusively

I found the betafag

Holst represent, Jupiter thou Jubilent beast!

Got into this group recently , really digging electro swing

remembered listening to this with friends at school
ever hear any sperm swamp?

Oh, and the golden goose is a good one too besides the one, and, only "Planets suite"

Neo industrial post alternative christian rock music

Trap, Witch House

Oh Golden Goose is lovely, and the planets are divine, I only wish that there was more love for Jupiter and Venus, such lovely pieces from an amazing suite.

i remember when my 8th grade class went to the LA walt disney concert hall to hear the planets. Man, when mars finished and all those kids started clapping...

Nice trips

Powerful stuff. Nothing like hearing a large symphony at full tilt.

I'd say it's Vaportrap. It combines sick 808 trap beats with a kind of vapor-esque melody. I pretty much exclusively listen to this and other ambient music, I find it calms me down alot.

they're just as good in concert.