lilnigukilu.bandcamp.com/releases
thecallousdaoboys.bandcamp.com/album/my-dixie-wrecked
partyklaan.bandcamp.com/album/r-alit-s
numbthoughts.bandcamp.com/releases
ordosofficial.bandcamp.com/
blackfoothawk.bandcamp.com/
laughline.bandcamp.com/album/one-more-time-with-feeling
triteicerecords.bandcamp.com/
bradleylayne.bandcamp.com/album/priests-dealing-jesus-so-we-can-get-our-crucifix
noiseblackcat.bandcamp.com
youtube.com/watch?v=aJ_-kX6OCAA&feature=youtu.be
hazyfadedcollective.bandcamp.com/album/volume-2
hazyfaded.wixsite.com/hazyfadedcollective
drgrudge.bandcamp.com/album/feelings-feelings
soundcloud.com/valentin-jimenez-912247003/apostleofcreation-wav
zacharysticker.bandcamp.com/album/jumbo
inject666.bandcamp.com/track/for-the-aspiring-nihilist
apmacroeconomics.bandcamp.com/album/music-to-listen-to-with-headphones-in
soundcloud.com/dyegress
twitter.com/dyegress
youtube.com/watch?v=P9Uywxuv5qM
mouseatouille99.bandcamp.com/album/live-at-the-yarra
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

coredelay.bandcamp.com/album/sleeping-chamber-music

>prog folk, freak folk, early music, acoustic, bedroom folk, analog synthesizer, baroque-folk, experimental, vocal, classical

Download for free and enjoy it in the sun!

bluehole.bandcamp.com

>Psychedelic
>Space Rock
>Noise Pop
>Shoegaze
>One Man Band
>Instrumental
>Music To Watch Rain Fall To

N E W S O N G
E
W
S
O
N
G

This was very unexpected and pretty good. I liked it a lot.

scrugley.bandcamp.com/

>depressive/melancholic music
>each release is different
>now you can get 11 releases for just 0.50usd

fucking love this guy

NEW SONG OUT on a side account HAPPY ABRIL FOOLS

vilella.bandcamp.com/track/the-shape-of-rap-to-come-dj-mix
>noise rock / experimental
>post rock, ambient, electronic?
>For Fans of Glenn Branca, early Sonic Youth, TBK-era Swans

PHYSICAL COPIES HERE:
cbrcbr.bandcamp.com/album/mullv-d

Read an interview conducted by Jakub Tabor!
yamirbc.tumblr.com/

>I want to rate your music!
rateyourmusic.com/artist/yamir_c_

>I want to listen to you on Spotify!
open.spotify.com/artist/3s2BQA0wYsNqPZmR3kAN2p

>I want to stalk you! owo
twitter.com/yamirbc

hell yeah boys

kjvalium.bandcamp.com/album/vagabond

post-electronic (noise, ambient, new age, drone, power electronics, vaporwave, post-rock, dsbm, glitch, techno)

chiaro.bandcamp.com/

Anons be like "That's the April Fools release, right?"

>"Atonement" is a three-way ambient split based on the idea of mortality, death and funeral. Each of us created an epic relying on these themes trying to provide the emotions that surround these dark days which haunts us all.
>dark ambient split
epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/atonement

>Other stuff you might like
epiglottis.bandcamp.com

MARK YOUR CALENDARS: MAY 1ST

Shemegmingman "DUDE"-core Extended "DUDE WEED"-core UGH, STOP MAKING SHILLING THREADS!!!!1onetwo

Isn't psychedelia generally "DUDE LSD"-core?

saturngold.bandcamp.com/

>hip hop
>beat
>dream
>chill

gatehouse.bandcamp.com/

Songs I made for a university portfolio.
(Electro-Acoustic, Ambient, Drone, Synth-driven)
I really like this, Its spring music
Got Some great textures going on there

ethanchandler.bandcamp.com/album/rituals-2

>Psychedelic folk
>Contemporary folk

Spent a long while writing my debut that came out recently. Gracias.

Debatable. But probably yes.

abracadanny.bandcamp.com
>>lofi dream hop

soundcloud.com/abracadanny/tracks

christianlovers.bandcamp.com/album/christian-lovers-umbral-ash
>noise, free improvisation, powerviolence

check out this split with umbral ash we just released

rec

profoundcarnage13.bandcamp.com/album/a-future

>Post-rock
>Emo
>Math rock
>Noise rock

highly reccing:

haemolacria.bandcamp.com/
>darkwave, dungeon synth, dark ambient
Time is ticking.

Your attempt is... an attempt for sure. Not really seeing sense in making these tracks so long, they overstay their welcome pretty quickly. And I guess you haven't used Paulstreach anywhere, right? Right?

Liking the sound of the guitar so far. The compositions aren't half-assed although I'm worried that the longest track will be an overkill to the formula you are trying to present. Not seeing many psychedelic elements either.

No paulstrech has been used, And the tracks were more to demonstrate knowledge of various recording techniques and conceptualizing sound or whatever

> And the tracks were more to demonstrate knowledge of various recording techniques and conceptualizing sound or whatever
I would argue that releasing them to the public on that very ugly looking BC page (color-wise that is) makes for a questionable decision. That's why I've said I don't see much sense in making these tracks long - couldn't you do more cohesive work while utilizing different techniques and whatnot's?

predator-tech.bandcamp.com/track/power-fantasy
>Synthwave
>Outrun with live guitars
>Something like Carpenter Brut I guess

Will post recommendations soon. Have to do some work before that

morpheuslunae.bandcamp.com/music

"Intimidating discography." - user

Probably will end up doing that yeah, But thanks for the criticism.

Aer approves of both of these
Quality stuff

New album
cereal7.bandcamp.com/album/seven

This is like a plain old boring cereal which you ate already a hundred if not thousand times.
The difference is is that these cereal are so cheap they destroy every closure regarding a costumer safety.

Cheap as fuck corn cereal - there you go!

bimby.bandcamp.com/album/l-a-bimby

>bimby

Not even going to bother with this.

Give me more.
Give me your stuff so I can love it or tare it apart.

just released my first mixtape
lilnigukilu.bandcamp.com/releases
>cloud rap
>gangsta rap
>lit af

>just
>March 26, 2017

thecallousdaoboys.bandcamp.com/album/my-dixie-wrecked

>mathcore
>metalcore
>noise rock
>hardcore

really awesome band from atlanta, EP dropped today

forgot image

das not even a week ago man what u talkin bout

das not even a propr grammr boat

yo don make me break character senpai

Your character is very questionable. But it does combine well with your hot garbage. Keep at it, you'll be a Soundcloud star in no time!

I really liked this mixtape, probably one of the most welcoming voices in hip-hop

love what you are doing man, and those cover arts are sick ^^
Just released a drone/noise album, hope you'll like it :D
partyklaan.bandcamp.com/album/r-alit-s

numbthoughts.bandcamp.com/releases

pretty hardcore dude
i can imagine all the old skools at your shows lol
the violin is really weird but its also very unique

what in the fuck haha

ok now im serious what the fuck is this

i forgot to add the tags fuck

>lofi
>experimental
>indie rock?

This has got to be the best cover art I've seen here. Give a big pat on the head to the dude who made this

ordosofficial.bandcamp.com/
>stoner/doom metal

blackfoothawk.bandcamp.com/

>sludge metal
>blues and 70's/doom influences
>riffs and all that

me: that cover is so good i need to know the artist

i don't listen to a lot of stoner/doom metal but this has to be the best one instrumentally
it's like tool but good
not a fan of the vocals but thats just me

very riff driven
not really into sludge but this isn't too bad

laughline.bandcamp.com/album/one-more-time-with-feeling

>One More Time with Feeling
VERY ORIGINAL TITLE MATE, HOW DID YOU GOT IT?!

triteicerecords.bandcamp.com/

>Experimental, Label, Various Genres

>A LABEL ALWAYS OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS OF ANY GENRE!
>We finish Morte March off with three new releases.

>Windowlistener
>Descent
>Electronic, Experimental, Glitch.

>The Birdman Cult
>Broken Hell Mirror 1
>Richmond, Virginia, Ambient, Dark Ambient, Harsh Noise, Industrial, Industrial Techno, Noise, Power Electronics, RVA.

>Soleca
>तमस्
>Pennsylvania, Abstract, Avant-Garde, Harsh Noise, Industrial, Instrumental Music.

Support, scrobble, or review on RYM. Any feedback of any kind would be greatly appreciated. Thank You. :)

Solo Bandcamp:
jacobhutto.bandcamp.com

Proud Supporter Of:

bradleylayne.bandcamp.com/album/priests-dealing-jesus-so-we-can-get-our-crucifix
>Hip-Hop
>Trap
>Jazz Rap
>Noise-Hop

Strong shilling for these guys

noiseblackcat.bandcamp.com

>noise
>dark ambient
>power electronics

playing with the chick from Ritual Chair on the 15th of April
youtube.com/watch?v=aJ_-kX6OCAA&feature=youtu.be

you're the most edgy attention suckling fucker I've seen here.

hazyfadedcollective.bandcamp.com/album/volume-2
>electronic
>indie / lo-fi
>synth-pop
>chillwave
>vaporwave

All our music is 100% Free. Browse the catalog, discover and download new music, and if you're interested in joining the Collective, check out the Hazyfaded website for more information and instructions on how to submit your music.

>hazyfaded.wixsite.com/hazyfadedcollective

how artistic would it be to have all the unsold copies of my CD be burnt and destroyed in a livestream

Just put out my first album evr
pls criticize and be harsh if u can

drgrudge.bandcamp.com/album/feelings-feelings

Not as artistic as me playing my new album into a paperbag, sealing it and selling it as a limited "advanced copy".

beat banger shit

banger shit
follow for follow share
or whatever

dang good shit I love it
wish the vocals were a little louder, but aside from that, it's tight as hell

I am eager to hear what people have to think about this new album I been working on.

zacharysticker.bandcamp.com/album/jumbo
>Electronic, Punk, Rock, Jazz

*Here are some codes for the album. Thanks

59tl-huc3
gtnj-jpls
2ua6-yr5d
d56t-blnc
s8y2-xm5x
6fjc-j6g4
uwbc-yyfm
ljv4-buj6

Pff, Soundcloud.
Are you people have less than two brain cells and not realize that this isn't a SC thread?

You should have not upload this hot garbage. Not a single drop of a fresh or original content. Your music isn't bad but mediocre at best. Given the fact that this is your first one and you can't type properly I would say - find your style first and then upload your new garbage. At least by that I would remember ANYTHING from your stuff (i.e. your garbage is also quite forgettable, you should become a SC drone)

Start at 52 seconds if you cant be bothered, I tried making some stars of the lid style. a bit different from shitty trap beats

inject666.bandcamp.com/track/for-the-aspiring-nihilist

Hey, I made an album over the last five months, and I thought I share it on here. Hope you enjoy it, I put a lot of work into it.

apmacroeconomics.bandcamp.com/album/music-to-listen-to-with-headphones-in

>bedroom pop
>alternative rock
>post-pop

I'm gonna say the other user was a little harsh. I think it's cool. I don't know if it's overdone, or how you made it, but it's at the very least it sounds pleasing. It's kinda relaxing, and it recontextualizes the hip-hop acapellas and it's cool. Do you listen to any DJ Skrew, or the Moonlight soundtrack? It would be cool to see where you go from this in your production techniques. I followed you, so it'll be cool to see your progress. Keep it up! Don't stop making music dude.

>way too fast
>way too loud
>no subtelty at all
>2 minutes long
it's not even close to SofL, even in style, and even less in execution. go back to your shitty trap beats. at least you won't butcher the SotL name for nothing

that's not very constructive man

>"hurrr, muh secret SotL club"
"hurr muh first try"
I gave you my opinion on it. you shouldn't hide behind that statement since it's now public and live on your bandcamp. that only shows how you don't care about the quality of your stuff seeing how you are willing to put first tries on your BC page. not to be mean but that's only intensifies the feeling of BC users being unprofessional bag of teenagers trying to make first try tracks that could be as well the first drafts of the demo. sorry, but if you can't see a bigger picture of this action then I can't help you.

fine. you know what's making ambient good? atmosphere. this track have none of it. it's not slow, it's not engaging, it feels very bland and on top of that user is using a vst with some free effects bundled upon it. it's plain wrong and shows, again like i've stated before, a lack of vision and professionalism. if we were to take your stuff seriously or give you some critique give us something which is profound at least on it's fundamental levels man. not this crap. brief loud snippets of something ain't ambient. ain't even close to resemble SofL in any way, shape or form which is misinformation at it's basic level. don't make that shit.

Ill take note, thanks for your time

very harsh

Very good, especially for a first attempt at the genre.
Make more so I can listen to that sound for longer

nobody said critique has to be soft mate

See, even if you started with that critique you just gave, that would be more helpful. I understand that you feel very passionately about stuff, but this board is a bunch of musicians that want to hear more music, want their music to be heard, and want to improve. I've posted my music on this board for awhile, and I've gotten a lot of great feedback on my music, that has helped me grow as an artist, and that's why I keep coming back. But being dismissive isn't helping other musicians. You can criticize, but at least offer some insight into what is wrong with it so they can learn.

I don't mean to like antagonize you, because I'm sure you're an alright dude that has just been fed up with stuff on this board. If you want to make this board better/Bandcamp in general better, be open to the fact that some of these people might be able to make something better with time and constructive criticism.

thanks man I will do

> But being dismissive isn't helping other musicians. You can criticize, but at least offer some insight into what is wrong with it so they can learn.
but I've done that. I've said it's way too fast and not subtle enough in my point of view (). I've also stated that the track lacks atmosphere needed to make his creation engaging. i said not frontly that the track sounds like it's been layered with cheap effects and it feels like it to me. additionally I've stated that releasing this track so bluntly, without any self-awareness and lack of basic fundamentals for making ambient music it a cancerous move because this happened to hundreds here - they release shit, they got shit for it, they were zealous to defend it and they got ultimately more attention than other musicians on this board should have had. I can understand that this sounds quite angry and pissy but indeed i'm tired of seeing demos and garbage tracks posted here or on SC. i'm tired of wannabe's posting music that has no real value and is a waste of time. i'm also quite tired of this "constructive criticism" thing since I believe that everything I've said is constructive since my words, no matter how harsh they may be, are beneficial. I don't want to be nice to people who are putting out such things out. they should be said thing straight. no 'hurr durr but I can see you can develop something nicer in the future". no. I care about now. and now that guy is making a weak attempt at something which misses atmosphere, proper technique, sound, progression and, most of all, foundations. maybe that makes me a bad person, whatever, but if somebody won't say that straight to him nobody here will. he will live with the sensation that he's doing a good job and later on he will make fails after fails and nobody will know why.

on the side note, where is some constructive critique in this comment? . who, between him and me, does a better job of providing things to his musical development?

I recognize that you gave further analysis in your second post.

This is a public forum, so I don't think you should be governed how to respond. I don't know if I came off that way, but I can promise you that wasn't the intention. I was just talking about respect, and I understand you were speaking about something else. It's alright if we have different opinions on these things I guess, I'm not going to say I'm definitively right.

>that cover is so good i need to know the artist
It's this dude
soundcloud.com/dyegress
twitter.com/dyegress

idirei.bandcamp.com

Newest Music Video:

Newest Single:

>Hip-Hop/Rap

mouseatouille99.bandcamp.com/album/live-at-the-yarra

>live