Is it true, that kangaroo jumps on the streets in cities and it is kind of normal activity?

Is it true, that kangaroo jumps on the streets in cities and it is kind of normal activity?

what variaty of snakes, spiders in big cities? Have you ever had snake or spider at your home (not a pet)? How can you move them out? Will you call to police?

Is it true, that australians are too slow people?

What problems do you have there?

Do you have criminals there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ggVnMN3cRQ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Some of them would even jump on you and kick your ass.

>Do you have criminals there?
yes, they're called russian diaspora.

rude cunt.

>He thinks I can't beat up a kangaroo

I've been training muay Thai since I was 14 and I bench press 235lbs. I could destroy any stupid kangaroo

No
You see a lot of spiders around cities, mainly in the suburbs. Huntsman spiders are everywhere but you need to be closer to the bush to see funnel webbs etc. Snakes you also need to be in more bushland areas, but that isnt uncommon, I live in the city but im next to what is essentially a forest
I dont know what you mean by slow
There are problems, mainly the drinking culture (and drug culture) of the biggest cities is really bad. Also the capital is a shithole and even more importantly all our pollies suck
Also sydney has a dying arts and music culture which is incredibly depressing for anyone interested in them who live there
Yeah mate, ned kelly

Ive had plenty of spiders at home, occasionally a snake in the backyard
Spiders you just put a container on them and let them outside, works a charm unless youre arachnaphobic, in which case its shit
Snakes are harder to deal with, usually you have to call someone up about it

Lol just look at him, he'll rip your ass to shreds and teach you not to mess with wild fauna.

is this russian shitposting

I could literally rip this fucking nigger to shreds

At my muay thai gym everyone knows me because I got so angry I beat a guy when he was unconscious during sparring

>ned kelly
pic related

You don't know what you're in for. Don't forget that he can use its powerful tail in the fight so basically it has 3 legs.
youtube.com/watch?v=ggVnMN3cRQ4

>Is it true, that kangaroo jumps on the streets in cities and it is kind of normal activity?
I've been to the city many times for uni/recreation, never seen a kangaroo there at all. However, I've been some more rural parts of Australia and there's a shit ton of kangaroos.

>what variety of snakes, spiders in big cities? Have you ever had a snake or spider at your home (not a pet)? How can you move them out? Will you call to police?
There's probably a few spiders in the city, not sure about snakes though. As for spiders in my home, only small and non-venomous ones. Although completely unrelated to your question, I know a guy who's family home has a big lizard in the backyard. It's friendly.

>Is it true, that australians are too slow people?
I don't know what you mean exactly by this, but I'd say we're socially progressive and physically active. Politicians are pretty slow to adapt to the populations demands.

>What problems do you have there?
This is coming from a middle-class university student, so my perspective is going to be different from others. Our politicians are corrupt and out of touch with the rest of the population, little action done about climate change, housing in general (prices and foreign purchases), the drug/alcohol culture,etc.

>Do you have criminals there?
Yes.

weren't you all british criminals?

>He thinks that can stop me

Im telling you I would kill a kangaroo within minutes.

Even the famed Emus fear them when fighting a group.

The whole criminal thing is a bit of a meme, most of them moved there to exploit the vast mineral wealth.

>australia.jpg

no
initial euro population was comprised of convicts and settlers to accompany them. After that, lot's of immigration. About 15% of present population are related to those convicts, maybe closer to 10%. In addition, not all of the convicts were British, many were Irish and many were from other Euro cunts.

Also most were there for petty crimes, it was more like some subtle slave labour on the part of people who wanted to colonise but didn't have enough willing settlers, than anything else. Like stealing some bread because you're poor af. Actually one of the convicts was a navy officer that turned to being a highwayman because after he left the navy he couldn't get any work. Convicts worked 14-18hrs a day and much of the initial governance and police were comprised of convicts/exconvicts who had finished their sentence or simply were good enough/had skills to ascend beyond manual labour.

It's like when you go down the street to buy the daily bread and you meet with your local bull?
And you have to jump to not get gored because you owe the bull 20 euros since last year?

The other fun fact is they had to send the convicts somewhere and they used to send them all to the America's as cheap slave labour, but bitching about taxes and violent insurrection put an end to that. Plus England figured that if someone didn't plant a flag in the place it'd get settled by the dutch, spanish or zee germans.