Been really considering about hanging myself on live stream and letting people watch...

Been really considering about hanging myself on live stream and letting people watch. Was even thinking about doing it nude to make it more popular and hopefully famous on Sup Forums. Just a little nervous about it being painful or what happens.

same

I think you get a erection

I have done it before, I was cut down.

Just take a bottle of whiskey and chug then do it, wont feel or remember a thing.

but inb4 dont do it man itll get better

Be more than internet entertainment. Buy a gun. Think of someone you want to damage for life. Go up to them and say "This is because there are people like you in the world." Put the gun in your mouth, turn around, and shower him with your brains. No pain and you will be a news story for a long time. Also, your target will be fucked for life.

Don't neck yourself, shitty way to go.

You seem like a nice enough lad for being brotier enough to stream so instead of suggesting less painful/more interesting methods I'll advise you to get off the net and go get some help, please.

the obligatory piano wire noose and hands glued to head trick

I dont think has ever been done before

dont listen to this fag. suicide is sometimes the answer

morphine

Because it won't work.
It wouldn't even cut through a cheese wheel

Dont do it. Theres people who love you, even if you feel like there isnt. Ive seen suicide destroy multiple families and friends. Talk to someone you love about your thoughts, you'd be surprised to see how much they care.

Why OP?

What if he has no family and is a complete loner with 0 friends that never leaves the house.

We just don't know so we have to trust OP

>good lighting
>good audio
Quality man

Or....
Stop posting this shit everyday and go make your life better faggot

Piss off faggot. Stop trying to be an hero

There is no trying to be an hero
You either become an hero, or you arent

people that are really suicidal dont talk about it. youre just an attention seeking faggot

some do.
God speed Toaster Steve, wherever you are these days

Always the answer

why Sup Forumsro? you look pretty alpha.

Stream link?

Why have you forsaken us OP
You were a faggot all along

OP is always a faggot