ITT: Whats Your Biggest Regret?

ITT: Whats Your Biggest Regret?

I went To Singapore and ate a dog

Replying to OP FUCKING T-A-R_d thread Sup Forums

Not having tried

Wasting 6 years of my life trying to be a musician in a shitty rock band.

Never went to a single party in high school or college. Still got shit grades anyway.

When I told a cute girl who liked me in 11th grade that I didn't like her when she asked me.

I made her cry and the rest of the Convo was her telling me about how suicidal and insecure she was while MY ugly autistic ass was consoling her.

The real kicker is that I liked her too but was so autistic that I thought she was probing me. Ruined my only chance of ever having a GF lol.

Not getting dubs

This post

Well looks like she wasn't emotionally stable

My regret is wasting 6 years in shitty university that did not give me real not outdated by 60 years skills. And i'm actually working in my field.

Although it was probably just highschool emotions at least you can try to reason that you might have dodged an crazy bullet. You're still really autistic for fucking up when somebody is literally telling you they like you.

Not getting dubs, trips or quads

not lurking on Sup Forums earlier, too many normies nowadays.

That I don't have any...I should feel bad about at least half the shit I've done. I mean, shame at the very least but no...
Nothing.

is autistic
is me btw

Examples?

My biggest regret? Voting for Trump.

You deserve what you get :)
eurofag reporting

not choking myself with the umbilical cord while in the womb

hillaryfag

taking too much drugs and not buying bitcoins

I'm too cool for regrets

I tell myself that I dodged a bullet because a year later she started dating a 24 y/o guy and eventually got pregnant at 19.

But in all honesty it would've been nice to lose my virginity at least.

no you arnt

Not fucking Gemma when I had the chance

Stupid drunk me shoulda nailed her 17yo ass

>Spent my 20's as a slave to my dick
Good times, good stories, but many burned bridges
>pushin 40 now, sex is waaaay less important now, and life is getting good again
>don't feel like you gotta fuck every hot young lady, ESPECIALLY THE CRAZY ONES