How does Sup Forums like their steak? i like mine well done with a generous amount of ketchup

how does Sup Forums like their steak? i like mine well done with a generous amount of ketchup.

pic related

Medium rare...topped with sauteed onions.

Kill yourself

You monster.

Blue

eww why is it red on the inside

Pass it through a warm room

I hear ya, OP, this is what I had about 20 minutes ago

Y tho
This

>white in the center like dry chicken

Absolutely haram.

Correct. People who like their steaks well-done are objectively the worst kind of people.

a classic pairing

Having a nice Aberdeen Angus fillet today, medium rare with some peppercorn sauce. Nothing crazy fancy just something nice.

op i realize this is b8 however you need to find a cow and apologize for being this much of a faggot

The dubs have spoken! This is how a steak should be cooked.

no that is a perfect steak
>nice sear
>meat is cooked but still pink
>those juices
some crusty garlic breead and a few spears of lightly salted Broccoli and you got a godly meal fit for a white man

op is dubs, ergo that is the proper way to cook steak

I like mine vegan, so
fuck u niggers

Look everyone! Food is here! Grab the vegan! I got a sauce that makes vegan meat melt in your mouth.

Only trips can settle this. Medium rare 4 lyfe

Yes, I too enjoy the flavor of leather and tomato preserve

medium and wrapped in bacon, well seasoned

Red and bloody on a roll with enough hot sauce to make it soggy and fried onions on top.

Back again huh?

Med rare and well seasoned. Fuck everything else

This

That's not a steak, you retard.

That shit is surprisingly good.

Under medium well, with generous steak sauce in addition to almost burned potato slices covering the top.

The only way

And with HP sauce

Kys faggot

It's amazing. Season it up. Let it rest for about an hour before you grill and you're in business.

It's one of the main ingreadients in my marinade and I sprinkle it on directly before cooking.

Can confirm, this shit brings a low tier cut of steak to life. I don't think I'd put it on a filet though

Daddy Hinkle's is pretty fucking good too

>with a generous amount of ketchup.
To kill the taste of the low-quality meat badly cooked.

>anons don't cook their steak until its done

Enjoy your parasites, guys.

Seriously. Enjoy your parasites.

Humans learned they should cook meat thousands and thousands of years ago...

And now you dumbasses are devolving the culinary lessons we learned and promoting unsafe cooking techniques.

This bait is sad.
Never heard of daddy hinkle. I'll have to look out for it. Thanks for the tip user

fucking degenerate

As raw a possible. Although meat is filth and murder so I don't eat them tasty steaks no more.

Well seasoned with salt and black pepper, cooked medium rare in a skillet in butter with chopped garlic, rubbed with a sprig of rosemary dipped in the butter, served with a baked potato

2017 still eating meat kys

why waste your money on steak then, just eat some wood

I've eaten steak cooked almost raw many times and I love it, but no parasites. What gives?

Medium Rare. There is no other way.

I tend to stay away from red meat.

>vegan master race

>Enjoy your parasites
yeah, I don't butcher my own meat from a cow sitting around in Africa. The chance of getting a parasite from USDA inspected meat is super fucking low

Depends on what type and where I get the meat from. If I order the meat myself I'll usually go medium rare. If I eat at a restaurant I usually ask for done.
None of these faggots are old enough to get that image.

ketchup? the fuck? a properly cooked steak shouldn't need any type of condiment.

Well done, served in a milk and jellybean sauce

Make that shit blue and cover it in mushroom sauce

>The only way to eat a steak is the way I like it.

Grow up, candyass.

Almost non-existent actually because of the radiation.

pls stop