Okay...

Okay, so I know Sup Forums probably isn't the place to ask this and I know drug related posts are usually abosoulute cancer. But I was just curious on how many people that use Sup Forums have tried Xanax in Pez form.
I had a 2mg Pez and felt sleepy/drowsy, nothing special. ( think I had a half hour nap ) So the next night I took 3 of the 2mg Xanax and also felt barely anything, just went to sleep early.
What should I feel after 6mg of Xanax and am I getting ripped? Lmao

help Sup Forums

Nigger they are pez's

On Xanax all I feel is tired. The only reason I use them is too fall asleep never tried them in pez form tho

I know but they're dosed the same way LSD is.

Take klonopin that's the shit

Think that's all I'll probs take them for from now on, quite disappointed. Relaxing shit though.

no theyre not

You are retarded. Only Ativan comes in liquid form, and trust me there is none of it on those pez.

Yea if you want to have a good time try Acid or XTC

I'll check it out

The alprazolam powder can be dissolved into a liquid, then dropped onto pez.

Yeah dude xanax just eases your mind and makes it easier for you to relax or fall asleep. Combine it with smoking weed.

?

Drop acid every weekend or two, my favourite drug tbh.

No doubt bro

First of all, fucking why? Second of all, xan taste like complete fucking shit. Nothing about this makes any fucking sense.

Because i don't like in America, Xanax bars aren't that common here. & I know man. The Pez taste like straight up paracetamol & ass.

Lucky.... can't get that here :( weed yes and shrooms, but no acid

Unlike**

>tasteslike shit
>putting into tasty pez
you answered yourself dumbfuckh

Ahahahaha damn, where I'm at there's so much pure acid & everything else but no shrooms.

Kek

I hear lobotomy is a great way to relax. All worries, cares, even emotions just fade away.

That aint Xanax. It's proly some bullshit like Pregabalin mixed up by some dirty Mexican in their fucking garage.

1 mg is enough to put you out, 2 mg is too much if you have no tolerance, 6 mg is when you wake up on the floor somewhere with a bunch of texts from people you dont know and a random assortment of items in your pocket. Somebody put Tylenol PM on your Pez and you fell for it because you are actually retarded and are not mentally capable or prepared to take anything at all lol. Educate yourself

>pez form
>pez
>form

One time I heard some retard at an AA meeting saying that he would take "seven of the biggest bars" and literally everyone around my age laughed at him. he was serious.

Just fuck off...you sound retarded enough as is you might not want to tamper with the delicate balance you seem to be barely holding on to...smh

This.

bars are pretty clean tbqh,i'll usually pop half with a beer or shot, once i feel myself coming down I pop the other half with another drink.

Doing this method 2-3 times a week will not build up your tolerance as much as popping whole bars.

Also keep in mind a lot of "xanax" bars will be randomly made pressed pills made to look like real ones. Ive been told the yellow, and green bars are good, as well as the og bars.

Jesus if you all want to fuck with benzos then tell your doctor that you have panic attacks and that you have taken xanax and it helped. The idea of risking if it's a pressed pill or Tylenol PM on a pez is some fucking noob shit.