Could you take her?

could you take her?

No.

By nature, women are weaker than men. Just because she's a bit more muscular than the average skinny female doesn't mean she'd be able to throw you off of her while you're holding her down raping her.

I could rape her for sure.

Yeah I'm not even in great shape but she literally could not lift me off of her.

what happens if she can?

>Could you rape her.
Fixed

like by nature feathers are lighter than lead so 1kilo feathers < 1kilo lead. i get your point bro

She is a big, strong woman.

*him

All I want to do is rape women. It's all I think about. Literally. I can't even have female co-workers around me because it's so hard to stop myself from raping them right there on the floor in front of everyone.

How do I stop?

Any able male would be able to "take" this female or just about any female.

I can see her doodle.

I'm gonna need tonknow how big her dick is before I can tell you if I could take it all or not.

Probably, but I want her to hit me until I'm black and blue.

By nature women's muscles don't bulge as much men because their muscle cells have less water.
A woman is usually weaker than a man because they don't normally work in the same conditions as men and don't build strength as fast, but although their muscles tend to be smaller, they can be just as strong.
So seeing that she has a build like that, she is much stronger than she appears. I know this because science and my skinny little sister pushed me across the kitchen floor and broke my other sister's nose when she was only about 6 or 7.

>I'm not even in good shape
>She literally could not lift me off of her
Lose 400 pounds fatass

pics of sister

report yourre self to the police and spend some time in the pokey, that way youre the one getting raped up the ass by 305 pound 6% bodyfat niggers

Like this but with shorter hair and brown eyes

youre just a bitchmade faggot. stop trying to rationalize how weak you are