R4R

Fuck her with only those boots on.

Sisters....WWYD?

wife

Anyone? Will trade replies, obviously.

Id fuck her Goofy

6/10 shit posting could be improved see me after

It's the best I can do after a few bowls in the middle of the night

I'd rip her underwear off and fuck the hell out of her in her mini mouse outfit.

any of these 3 girls take anyones fancy?

What about her?

Fuck her mouth, slap her around, and make her look like a used up little slut. Then send her to work as is.

Throw her against that wall face first and pull up her dress and fuck her senseless pulling all that curly hair till she screams in pleasure.

Sounds perfect for her. I've wanted to fuck her tits for years now.

I'd buy her a step stool.

but for real shes fucking hot

Yeah I've wanted to fuck her for years.
She's very submissive in bed, wwyd to her for moar pics.

Id like to fuck her with her panties stuffed in her mouth and her holding her legs apart. Filling her up with my long cock. Holding her hips as I pound at her pussy.

fuck her against one of those pillars in plain view

Cut those panties off her and wrap them around her neck. Fuck her from behind with her back arched and her half choking.

wwyd

Id slide my fat cock down her throat until she gags all over my cock and I slide it into her ass and fuck her while I pull her hair and choke her from behind.

fuck her from behind while choking her with those beads..cover those glasses in cum

She'd do it too. 100% guarantee, I saw her fuck her ex BF at a wedding in the back of a car with everyone around. I was luck and saw them sneak off so I got a free show.

Pour a bottle of cheap vodka down her throat in some back room of a sleazy party. Watch her instantly get sloppy drunk and pass out, then fuck her every way I can think of. Pour another bottle of something down her throat when I'm done and leave with the door open.

id walk in there and kick her bf over and take her to town...make her beg with "i do" for cock

Get her drunk and on her knees. Make her suck my dick and then Id start fucking her face. Making her spit up on my cock. Id bust a load all over her tits

your in luck...some drunk pics

Eat her ass till she begged me to fuck her then bend her over and shove it in her ass without asking first.

wed both take some e and id make her taste the rainbow

Make her keep all those "clothes" on while I pull the shorts open just enough to fuck her ass. Pull them back up after I've filled her with cum and send her back home.

Fuck her doggy style while she sucks on a dildo and has my finger in her ass. Moaning with a mouthful of toy. Id pull out and cum on her ass cheeks

She loves acid that's for sure! She'd be down.

sounds like a freak...got more

Best one so far. That'd be awesome to do with her!

Blue hair girl I'd fuck and choke till her eyes rolled back and her whole body shakes.

butt plug in her ass, fingers down her throat, slapping her titties with the other hand, and spreading her wide open

What a saucy little slut. I want to grab a handful of that hair and shove my dick in her mouth. Smack her face a bit with my hard rod as she begs me to treat her like a whore

hideous

I'd put those beads in her ass and pussy and slowly pull them out slowly as she blew me.

She's told me several times she misses the whore life.

I'd be very rough. Fuck her mouth until she's squealing and crying, then start fucking her from behind. Switch to her ass without warning, then plunge it straight back into her cunt. Ask which one she wants me to cum in then do the opposite.

wwyd

Looks a lot like my ex. What I would give to rail that bitch again.

Say What you world do to Kristy and I will reply.Decent length

right-
Her face says that she would not totally submit from the start - i'd have toi really forcer her into submission.
Force her up against a wall and put my hand under that dress, rubbing her pussy while kissing her hard. Then turn her around, bend her over against the wall and pull her thong off of her and stuff it in her mouth, making her taste herself. id then grab a good hold of those hips then plunge into her in one thrust.
Fuck her hard while i hear her cries in angry "fuck you..." to submissive "please dont stop"

I'd chat her up, alone, on the far end of that beach. Ply her with drinks until she's messy drunk then shove her bikini to one side and fuck her, hard and fast. Throw her around a little. Strip her off towards the end, then blow a massive load of cum on her chest and stomach. Then I'd slap her, grab her bikini and leave. Make her do the long walk along the beach naked, roughed up, and covered in cum.

wwyd here
same girl as

Let me know

... Fucking lazy - Reply 4 Reply

Rail her from behind pulling her hair with both hands till I cum all in her ass crack.

Id rub her pussy while sticking my fingers in her mouth, making her wetter and wetter. As she got more excited about sucking my fingers, Id put her to her knees and let her suck on my dick. All the while moaning with a mouthful of cock. Id tell her to finger herself while sucking me off. As she starts to shake from the pleasure of multiple holes being used, Id push her back onto a bed and slide my shaft into her. Id hold her wrists at her side while I pummel her tight cunt. Filling her with cum and watching it drip out.

'd start by just making out with her and slowly work my hand up her shirt where I'd start playing with her nipples. Then I'd roll her over slide off those shorts and work my way down to the holy land. As she moaned while I was working my togue game on her I'd whip out my cock so I'd be ready to fuck her. After she came once or twice I'd bring in the big guns and start railing her nice and hard on her back. Then we would go find a big mirror and potion her right in front of it so I could fuck her doggy but see her face as she was cumming on my cock. Right before I erupted I'd bend her down so I could explode all over those big lips.

Thanks Man!!!

WWYD would love to know your thoughts.

I'd take her by the throat and then tear a hole in that ridiculous outfit, right between her legs.

Force her down, and shove my cock into her exposed cunt. One hand still tight around her throat, the other pushing my fingers into her mouth, reaching back, fucking her mouth with my hand and making her gag and wretch.

Id take her in a room and rip off her clothes off so she has nothing to wear then slam into her completely right away while shes bent over against the wall and smack her ass till every inch is super red and push my thumb in her ass as I pump her full of my first load as deep as I can if shes a virgin that would be best then Id push her to her knees and grab the back of her head and push in till all 9 in is down her throat then wait there till she gags then slowly pull out let her breath then slam back in and continue this until I cum down her throat. Then Id lay down back against the floor and lower her asshole to my cock and as quickly as I can bury everything inside then make her get used to it and automatically bounce while im fucking her ass and as she does one hand is squeezing her tits or pinching her nipples and the other is 3 fingers deep in her pussy and rubbing her clit. Once I know that I might cum soon I get her on her knees and put her head down so her ass is sticking up then grab her hips and keep slamming into her ass again slowly at first i pull everything out and every onch back in then I get faster when I about to cum as fast as I can go then slam my hardest when I do fill her ass up. Then I lift her head and tell her to clean my dick with her throat and deep throat her a few times till it is clean then put my clothes back on put her on a leash then walk her back to my house on all fours to be my cum dumpster and help me get to her friends too.

Thanks.

Anymore?? De rough with her.

Whoops. Sorry.

Eat the girl on the right's ass and finger her pussy till she cums.

Holy god, that face....
I want to kiss her deeply while slowly undressing her down to her underwear.
I'd then lay her down on bed and play with those beautiful breasts, before i proceeded to kissing my way down her stomach and down at her snatch. I'd push her panties lightly to the side and lick and finger her to a climax. Then get up on my knees, she'd go on all four and give me a blowjob, taking my entire dick down her throath where she makes me cum and swollows it.

was her name alex/ally by any chance?

Take Right and her ugly fucking toothy smile and shove her face between Left's delicious thick thighs.

Left holds her tightly in place, moaning as Right struggles pathetically against Lefts dripping cunt.

With Rights head held strong and tight tanned ass held high, start fucking her roughly and slapping her skin. Make her whimper into her friends pussy.

To the left:
With her bikini on, i'd tie her hands abover her head and her legs spread. I would put a tail plug in her ass and use a wand vibrator on her clit and edge her to the brink of an orgasm, before stopping. Then after doing that for a while, i would take out a dog dildo, and while edging her, i'd tell her she has to beg for the dog-cock before i let her orgasm. Once she finally gives in, i fuck her with it until she finally orgasm... just when i take out the dildo, and she thinks i'm done with her, i Shove the didlo back up her cunt - knot and all - and let it be held in place. while i force her to have a few post-orgasm climaxes, while she is begging me to stop between the moans.

Blondie.
Pigtails are a blowjob with handlebars.
A rough blowjob with handlebars.
Spuff on the tits and the face.
One shot tits
One shot face
Repeat till empty.