Ok Sup Forums i have been told that i come across as a tough guy or the alpha male and that i have a intimidation...

Ok Sup Forums i have been told that i come across as a tough guy or the alpha male and that i have a intimidation factor and I do come across, especially to a lot of other guys as, VERY INTIMIDATING, I have a presence when I come in a room, and that's been told to me by quite a few people that I'm a very intimidating person and I'm very scary in some ways, and I have to try to keep that reeled in, and that has to do with my upbringing and my training . . . and yes I did crack under the PTSD from some of the work I did later which again, I can't discuss with you guys, I got to see some interesting things in life, but if I talk about it I'll spend the rest of my life in prison. But it gave me an interesting perspective on life, and yeah I'm a very damaged person as a result of that, I don't hold human life in the same value that a lot of people do, it doesn't have a whole lot of meaning to me, and a lot of people kind of get that impression who meet me, particularly veterans and other things, definitely pick up on my thousand yard stare. What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/jasonblahafirearmsandfitness/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

blunt

Get a rat up ya mate

huh? heres another pic...

The glasses look disarming enough.

You're lying. You're the type of person that exaggerates or even steals valor. The look in your eyes is clearly posed for the camera and it looks as if you could cry. Also, steroids shrink your junk. I'm an actual veteran of two combat tours. Fuck off

you think im trying to steal valor? i trained at the farm at langely . fuck you kid

You're a fucking troll

You look like a baldy headed to the gay club for some bear action.

how am i trolling? I have a classified background, yes I have non-disclosure agreements, so technically anything that anyone finds about me, if they get a hold of it it's illegal for them to have it, if they spread it around they're guilty of espionage so no I don't talk about my past because I used to work in intelligence, I worked in intelligence until I cracked under the stress from the PTSD, and then they terminated me, and told me that if I ever talked about specifically what I did that I would spend the rest of my fucking life in prison. So yeah, I'm a little bit fucked up, I'm a little bit crazy! And no I was never in the military but that doesn't mean that I didn't serve my country, that doesn't mean that I never risked my life for my country, it doesn't mean I never killed for my country.

You are a fucking bitch. No one is buying any of your bullshit.

You sound pretty cool man

I cannot disclose the horrible acts I've committed but I sure as fuck will tease a bunch of virgin furfags with half truths to make me dick feel bigger.

teach me how to alfa plz ;_;

I bet you sucked a cock or over 9000 for your country.

is the shit on godlikeproductions legit? any books you'd recommend?

Checked

Aaaaand troll thread

thank you
i trained at the farm at langely. if you know what that is you know what that means

heres me in my prime incase you still dont belive

huh really op? made me think.
found this on a gay for pay site

Douchebag returns

"The Attack on the Liberty: The Untold Story of Israel's Deadly 1967 Assault on a U.S. Spy Ship" by James M. Scott

"The Great Betrayal: The Memoirs of Ian Douglas Smith" by Ian Douglas Smith

"Blacklisted by History: The Untold Story of Senator Joe McCarthy and His Fight Against America's Enemies" by M. Stanton Evans

"The Myth of German Villainy" by Benton L. Bradberry

"The Tyranny of Silence" by Flemming Rose

"The New Road to Serfdom" and "Inventing Freedom: How the English-Speaking Peoples Made the Modern World" by Daniel Hannan

"Reflections on the Revolution In Europe: Immigration, Islam, and the West" by Christopher Caldwell

"God's Battalions: The Case for the Crusades" by Rodney Stark

"Considerations on France" by Joseph de Maistre

"More than They Bargained For: Scott Walker, Unions, and the Fight for Wisconsin" by Jason Stein and Patrick Marley

"1776" by David McCullough

"The Black Book of Communism" by Various Authors

"The Israel Lobby" by John Mearsheimer and Stephen Walt

"Crashing the Party" by Ralph Nader

"Extortion: How Politicians Extract Your Money, Buy Votes, and Line Their Own Pockets" by Peter Schweizer

"Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution," "Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler," and "Wall Street and FDR" by Antony C. Sutton

"The Bush Tragedy" by Jacob Weisberg

"SCAM: How the Black Leadership Exploits Black America" by Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson

"Shakedown: Exposing the Real Jesse Jackson" by Kenneth R. Timmerman

"Flying Free" by Nigel Farage

"The Purple Revolution" by Nigel Farage

"Kingfish: The Reign of Huey P. Long" by Richard White Jr.

"The Rise and Fall of the Great Powers" by Paul Kennedy

heres a few good ones to start you off

Cool Cool bait kido

Quads was not op. Quads was me mocking op

You look like a dickhead, like you might not be the most relaxed guy. The way you dress and your "flared nostril" facial expression make it even worse. I find that people are more intimidated when I keep my hair super short and have facial hair, so there's that to....and obviously you are not a wimpy looking guy.

I get told the same thing, people assume I'm an asshole because i have a serious look on my face all the time and I'm not a people person. They avoid me until they are forced to interact, until they get to know me. There's not much you can do other than to dress a bit differently, but I would not worry about it at all. I like people assuming I'm some alpha male type of guy, it keeps people at bay and respectful.

you look like a bitch
i trained at barney's farm
so you know what that means
friends

you gay?
You look gay.

grow some hair on your head and lose the beard.

hahahahahahaha

checked

short beards make people look angry, especially with glasses. buy some contact lenses.

There is a difference between being alpha and people being afraid of you.

if people are picking up on that vibe, it means you're putting out that vibe, consciously on unconsciously. You have to take some time to be really honest with yourself and decide whether you want that to be how people perceive you. If you continue to value being seen as tough or alpha, you're gonna keep doing the same thing; if you want to change, you have to change what you value.

or*

Nobody thinks you are an alpha. I thknks people are afraid becuse you been a crackhead. Junkies are mentally unstable. And you look a bit unstable to be honest. People are afraid of me too becuse Im unstable and a bit crazy becuse of mental illness. That doesnt mean Im alpha.

inner ciiityyyyy

Go away blahino you're like 5'6

But thank god Im not a pussy like you being proud of people being afraid of me or think Im alpha. Fucking pathetic.

heyyyy thats my boy hemmingway

Haha, Blaha...hahaha...

yep you are pretty fucking pathetic aren't you
cunt

instagram.com/jasonblahafirearmsandfitness/

found his instagram by reverse searching his pic... guy seems legit. should of not scared him off being a dick

Cant stop laughing. is this OP? Say that to my face not over the internet.

Looks like one of those dykes that's had a sex change

If you're not trolling:

Been there, but believe me, if you can't change your attitude by yourself, someone else will for you.
Even if you're trained in gorilla warfare, you're not always 100% on the top, someone will surprise headbutt your tough ass face and then beat it.
If you're super mma fighter, someone will grab an iron pipe and smash your head in.
It doesn't fucking matter how tough are you, there's someone who's either tougher, or simply a worse person, and they'll fuck you up.
I've learned the hard way, go find a course where they teach you how not to be a fucking asshole, or you'll end up alone with a few missing teeth, a broken nose, and broken will.

This. Im the person who beta OP thinks is a cunt. We are in the same boat. All metally instable and creepy. There are always someone that doesnt fucking care if he go to prison and beat your fucking egghead in OP. I would like to do it but Im too smart to go to prison.

He is a fucking pussy. Why would anyone be afraid of him? He could beat someone up with his pussy muscles but when 20 guys beat him up and rape him in prison he wont be as "though".

where you at
yeh it's me op
will happily fuck you up
im fucking trained
and im missing a few screws
so come at me you cunt
come on lets fucking have it
running your mouth like a fucking hardman online
cant wait to smack you up

all buff dudes with glasses have that psycho feel.

wont be saying that if you were infront of me
im not gay
im just going to rape you and your first birn son for the fucking cheekiness of you

Wow. Just fucking wow. Real though guy here. Im mentally ill like you, was a criminal and been a fucking cunt like you. As said Im too smart to go to prison. But I would gladly beat your fucking egghead in and fuck you in the ass when you are on the floor bloody. Fucking junkie. Nobody is afraid of you.

Come over and do it, friend.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Someone save this fucking thread. Its gold. Most be fucking b8.

i aint your friend buddy

>what Sup Forums aspires to

you will be

>today i stumbled into a real life extra chromosome thread
>.....the colors i saw
>.....fascinating

Luckily. You are just a wanna be though guy that acts like a fucking cunt. Pathetic.

Best Bolt it Bitch Before i Burst in and Bust my Balls Brilliantly Below you Belt and in your Buttocks aswell as your Boys

Keep going. Would laugh my ass of at your fucking pussy face. You look like a fucking trans. You dont even have a cock, beta.

i aint your buddy, guy

try saying that when im knee deep in your ass and elbow deep down your throat

oh ill find you and ill fuck your bitch ass no lube

i aint your guy, mate

Comeon and do it. Will you give me a pretty ring too though guy?

ITT : online fight club
>all participants are very webm related
zoozle.

no ill fucking break your ass with my fist wrist n spin trick
i look like a fucking trans?
try whimpering thise words when im balls deeping you infront of your family

im not your mate, pal

ill break your ring thats what ill do
bitch boy
NOW FUCKING BRING SOMETHING TO THE TABLE YOU CUNTS

im not your pal, babe

G8 b8 mang. If this really is Jason, you better get your head in order before someone scullfuck you after they cut your eyes out.

As an ex enforcer for a certain club, you only intimidate 12yr old girls

love you bloho! get 'em tiger

At first I could easily spot the troll, then the troll turned out to be sincere and started getting trolled by replies. But were these replies trolls? Another person jumps in, trolling too or not. Replies get mixed and one person is indistinguishable from another. References start to fly, trolling is here but where, if not everywhere. Is this whole thread just a troll for the readers now? Did it start out that way or become it's manifestation along the way? Anger is here, the trolls too, and the entertainment is vast. Good thread.

i isnt yo babe, shawty

Aww fuck this looks like me. Except im alot fatter.

its me alright you fucking scrot
ANY CUNT WHO THINKS THEY CAN TRY IT I WILL GIVE YOU WHATEVER MONEY IS ON MY PERSONS IF YOU MANAGE TO K.O. ME

1 ON 1
5 ON 1
20 ON 1
I WILL FUCK YOUR SHIT YOU PUSSY CUNTS

CALL ME WHAT YOU FUCKING WILL
THREATEN ME WITH YOUR PATHETIC WORDS

I AM FEARED AND I AM IRREVOKABLE
I WILL FUCK ANY CUNT UP
YOU HAVE MY PICTURE YOU HAVE MY PROOF

FUCKING BRING IT YOU FUCKING PUSSY CUNTS

IVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU PUSSYS

FUCK ACTION TIME NOW!!!!!

BRING IT TO ME!!!!!

i aint your shwaty....
nope you turned this decent on going joke into something
niggerish

i can no longer comply

fat cunt

who ate all the pies

was this fat cunt

There is a difference between being alpha and screaming like a little bitch. This got to be b8.

fucking bring it and i will show you the difference

if you stay conciouss long enough

b8? no this is just pure rage and h8 for you faggots

you just couldnt think of anything else

>Those insecure eyes
>That same desperate holding your gut in expression in every single pic
>Intimidating

Timestamp, pussy.

Just need to know if this beta really is Jason.

I'd like to see you say that to my face, you little cocksucker. Imagine yourself trembling before me, begging for mercy.

I can find you. I have a background in intelligence. You've been warned. Back down now, before this escalates.

had a few but just started turning a darker direction
but yeh was running kinda dry after you pulled an ethnic switch on me

you arent getting anything from me you fuck until i see a timestamp of my opponent first
or what you too pussy?
just to give you a taste bitch boy

I think you should get your ass back in the lab and finish cooking my meth

Im not the one being a pussy over the internet. Im not the one starting this shit. Come with a timestamp. Guess you are too much of a pussy or just a troll.

no
your the fucking pussy
starting this fucking shit
using my real fucking name like your a fucking big boy
well get the fuck up of your fat cunt ass and give me a picture of you my fucking opponent

want this to get serious
want this to get heated
well the ovens on and im a serious fucking chef

im goin to cook up a world of pain for tou when i get there
and oh boy
no matter how much you cryin for a timestamp
the only stamping thats gonna happen is me stamping on yer cunting face

pussy
now post a fucking picture so i know who im hunting or fuck off you inbred scum

what is exactly being discussed here?

If b8 it was fun.

If this really is Jason Blaha. I feel sorry for you.

somebody do something entertaining dammit, this faggoty posturing is getting boring

OP sharpie in pooper please

dont feel sorry for me cunt

I AM PERFECTION

your just sorry your a bitch who run out of steam with those threats once i asked for a picture of you

back the fuck off princess

only men can fight me

your no man

just a bitch boy

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

fin

Yeah bro I feel that, usually people will stay away from me because they think I'll do something CRAAAZYYY

Im not your bro, pussyass. Im the motherfucker you been arguing with the hole thread.

I just got here, stupid.