Cock mutilated at birth

>cock mutilated at birth
>will never have an uncut cock
How do you deal with the suicidal depression knowing your penis will never be in its original, natural state?

Other urls found in this thread:

norm.org/index.html
thewholenetwork.org/twn-news/does-circumcision-cause-erectile-dysfunction
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Given that I have never experienced the "original" I go on living as if nothing has changed.

I don't because I'm uncut.

I'm fine with it

get a vibrator to supplement it

You know why Im not cut?
Cause Im not a kike or a sandnigger.

Stupid fucking white americans

>How do you deal with the suicidal depression knowing your penis will never be in its original, natural state?
By knowing that my penis is clean and attractive

Jokes on you I'm not jewish, I had severe phimosis as a Child

STOP FUCKING REMINDING ME, I HATE HAVING A CUT COCK, I FUCKING HATE AMERICA AND THIS RETARDED DICK-DESTROYING RITUAL

We can fix that

It has decreased my chances of picking up a STD which has boosted my eagerness to bareback Eastern European hookers.

You're either a fucking idiot or you're in denial.

You know, it really only takes about 40 seconds to clean your dick. I know your sister likes how it looks but come on man.

My cut dick is beautiful. My mom told me so.

I'm okay, thanks for the offer

Uncut dick is bigger and more satisfying. Only faggots think cut dick is pretty

>How do you deal with the suicidal depression knowing your penis will never be in its original, natural state?
The same way I deal with every other thing that gives me suicidal depression, hoss.

Uncut
No smeg how? Clean your DICK
Dont need lube to fap or fuck
I can trap air in side my hood and make a fart noise

Foreskin is shit, I don't know why all you American faggets love it so much, you've been lied to.

By boosting your eagerness to fuck hoes, one could say that the cut has indirectly increased your chances of catching STDs

Americans get cut you fucking retard. They cut ur dick unless ur parents say no

............fuck, you're right

Can't last as long without ur hood my man

Are you fucking retarded? that's what I'm saying.. Americans envy foreskin even though it's shit.

What the ever loving fuck is this backwards shit. Europe and all those third world niggers dont get cut. All Americans get cut. Where do you get this shit?

Bruh stop for two seconds and consider the implications of what user has said.

Back it up niggerfaggot, we don't deal in pseudoscience bullshit here.

By knowing that I fuck more pussies than you, and that Sup Forumsitches want my D.

OP is a fag, has uncut dick but get fucked by uncut faggots.

>Foreskin is shit, I don't know why all you American faggets love it so much, you've been lied to.
being a faggot, i think cut dicks look ugly, uncut all the way

>virgins trying to defend their disgusting extra skin that literally no one but themselves find attractive

I could ask you the same question user, how do you go each day knowing you will never have the supreme cock?

I'll never fuck a girl even if I somehow make her belive that my beta self is worthy cuz phimosis. At least you can leave wizard patch

Or you could use soap to clean it when you bath/shower.
By this logic, do you cut off your fingers so you won't have dirt under your nails?

nice

Honestly when your manhood is destroyed at birth, that automatically makes you a sissy... so yeah using a vibrator is good advice

>he thinks phimosis is a good reason to mutilate his cock
lmfao holy shit you are ignorant

ahhahahha nigga are you serious? you're too dumb to clean your dick so you want to chop part of it off? american education at work people

you're a funny guy

yeah it's true. circumcision actually imposes a hard limitation on the total size of your cock. if you're cut, try to stretch your foreskin over your head... notice it pulls at the skin from your groin area. yeah, you understand now? uncut dicks are always longer, that's just how the anatomy of the penis works.

speak for yourself bro

cutfag in denial

yeah but they lie to your parents and claim it has all these benefits... they just wanna collect their "snip fee". that's why circumcision still exists, hospitals are greedy and want the easy money from snipping off part of your child's cock.

think about it like this: 10,000 americans born each day multiplied by around $800 for the operation... that's a lot of money! of course doctors want to mutilate your cock, it only takes a few moments and it's easy money. we live in such a fucked up world, don't we?

/thread

So by your logic, because it's ugly we should cut it off, so shouldn't your face be cut off?

They're researching a way to regrow the foreskin back, right? I won't have to stay cut forever, right?

It's already here

Foreskin restoration! You will never get back all the nerve endings but you can get a foreskin back. It takes time and it does work

Check out norm.org/index.html

>I can trap air in side my hood and make a fart noise
Damn right, user. Damn right.

Still doesn't fix how ugly uncut dicks are

>cutfag in denial
>uncutfag thinking his dick is bigger
>uncutfag literally thinking his dick is pretty
Can't speak to satisfaction cause I'm neither a woman nor a prancing la la homo man like user here.

What the fuck... how the fuck is that "my logic" in the fucking slightest... are you actually retarded? Holy fuck bro, why did your caretaker let you near technology, that's dangerous.

>he thinks tugging on his cock like a fucking monkey means he's "restored"

Every gf I've had enjoyed playing with my foreskin, they were fascinated actually

>tugging on his cock

That's not how it works you fucking autist

i'm cut and i don't give a flying shit about it, are you that insecure user?

Decreased sensitivity. I'll last longer.

Sad. I went to my doctor with phimosis as an adult. She wanted to cut me. Fourtunately i had done my research and asked her to write a prescription for hydrocortosone acetate. 2 months later it was working perfectly. Faster than snipping it off if you consider healing times. Fuck doctors.

At what point in ur childhood were you dropped on your head

No offense user but that seems pretty pointless. I just want a normal dick, I don't want to artificially stretch out my skin like that. It's like if someone cut my sandwich in half, and I just got two new pieces of bread and redistributed the meat inside... it looks like a full sandwich again, but it's missing half the meat.

I'm kinda hoping for a way to literally regrow the missing parts with some stem cell technology or something like that. I dunno I guess that's asking for a lot, it seems like some impossible sci-fi shit now that I think about it. God damnit I just want my dick to be normal.

Untill you can't get it up

erectile dysfunction (more commonly known as ED). One of the major reasons that circumcision can lead to ED is because of keratinization. The glans (or head) of the penis is intended to be an internal organ, protected by the prepuce

If you can't understand that there was no other way (stretching didn't work) and that my dick almost fell off because it was close to rotten all because i couldnt pull it one cm back...

Then YOU are ignorant.

FUCKING THIS. I had phimosis too and I dealt with it in a natural way, no surgeries. I tell everyone to never let a doctor's knife get near their cock. There's NO REASON to get circumcised, EVER.

Yes, finally a smartfag on a cock thread

ive always had uncut and thought for years that my cock looked different then i got a gf and she wanted to have sex but i was too shy and scared once she saw it she drooled over it and ive been happy with my uncut cock ever since

>seems pretty pointless

The point is to keep the head of your cock moist the way it was intended so you don't get keratinization loss of sensitivity and possible Ed later in life

see:
Phimosis is not a good reason to get a surgery. If your penis was close to rotting off, that probably means you're a fucking idiot for not doing something about it earlier. You waited to the last minute and had to get a surgery due to your incompetence.

At a boy user. Women LOVE uncut cocks, especially if it's their first go

>you will never get to suck Tracer's beautiful uncut cock
why live?

I have no suicidal depression associated with this. In all honesty I don't really care.

I wonder what makes you think that, though.

Could it be that you're jealous we don't have all that extra, unnecessary skin hanging from our dicks? What is your obsession with dicks, anyway? Are you holding onto some kind of homosexual tendencies? Are you, by chance, George R. R. Martin?

did you try non-surgical methods first? surely circumcision is a last resort for phimosis patients, right?

Unnecessary? Do you know how the anatomy of your own God given genitalia works you brainwashed sheep?

>unnecessary skin
Sorry for your loss, user.

See

>heartychuckle.tzg

who knows though user, we humans are an odd bunch. i'm cut too and couldn't give a fuck less about it at the end of the day .. too deep of a rabbit hole to attempt traversing .. so fuck it.

i do like watching some of the mouth breathers that frequent these threads with their
>muh uncut cawk supewior
>muh cut cawk supweior
insert strawman argument
counter with strawman argument

it's like watching monkeys have a feces fight at the zoo ... the digital version.

So your nose and ears are unnecessary too, right? I mean you've still got the holes there, with or without all of that "unnecessary" extra ligament hanging off your face right?

I got the steroid cream also. Got full retraction in under a month.
That said i think my foreskin is attached the glans still cos erections hurt when im full pulled back.

>The voice of reason
On a side note, thank you for this gif, I shall treasure it dearly.
>fukkin savd

>look out, it's foaming at the mouth

Foreskin.
>acts as a natural lubricant
> increases stimulation during forplay
> feels amazing and adds extra layers of sensation
> keeps your dick looking fresh, moist and healthy.
> keeps your dick fresh moist and healthy.
> not dried out, scabby, and like the bottom of a foot.
> makes mastubation easier. No lube fap like a champ.
Cut dicks
> lol not stinky bro
>l, l,looks way better.....

Natural, like every other thing with a dick, wins hands down.
Anyone who argues is just trolling or in denial.

Denial that they had stupid ignorant parents who mutilated their genitals.

take it with my blessing user. sharing is caring.

oh and proliferation. cause big words get me erect.

this

I mean, we are just informing all who have been disfigured what they are missing

>i'm cut too
opinion discarded

>muh internet doctorate tho
>being this obsessed with complete strangers dicks
>projecting own shitty childhood by transferring hatred of own parents to those that choose to circumcise

you're Sigmund's wet dream user. thanks for the kek.

thewholenetwork.org/twn-news/does-circumcision-cause-erectile-dysfunction

Of course how could anyone be so blind, thanks for letting everyone know what it's like. Please, let us live vicariously through you more.

on the internet? boy you've got a lot to learn about where to preach if your intent is to really "reach the masses".

stay in school. you've got a long way to go.
0/10 bait. try harder next time boy.

It can take a while. When i was super hard it still felt kin of sore. Just keep using the cream. Took me two months of it before i didnt feel any pain. Also make sure to use the cream even when you aren't touching your dick. Should not be attached to the glans. Except the frenulum.

>durr i have a liberal arts degree and can link you websites that support my straw man durrrr

you do you opey.

>on the internet? boy you've got a lot to learn about where to preach

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Baitposter posts obvious bait.

>I have no argument so I resort to ad hominem attacks

Mostly by putting it inside people.

wow, I didn't know that don't having a foreskin makes you this stupid

knowing the fact that women prefer cut cocks

you two berkley graduates should have a hot tub + 420 + oral exploration session. you'll probably end up married.

how's that for "ad hominem"?

i'm sure there are LOTS of things you don't know.
>na'meen?

>ad hominem
He was right you are a libtard

How do you deal with the suicidal depression knowing you care about other men's penises more than anything else?

oh no you used George Carlin to insult me. however shall i survive now?

HOWEVER SHALL I GO ON?

as a woman, i don't.

I did the cream a while ago like halfway through last year. Attached is a terrible pic i edited in paint to give an idea. I coulda just taken a dick pic to be honest.

why are you faggots so obsessed with other peoples cocks?

/thread

i got your bait right here, buddy boy.

: ^)

Replying to pasta

i had to, you see. it was coupled with a non pasta response that made my snarky quip all the more eloquent.

do you even internet faggot?