ITT: we stop whining about the voting system and propose actual solutions

ITT: we stop whining about the voting system and propose actual solutions.

It is very clear that the election was rigged for Drumpf. America is currently in crisis mode, so here is how we fix it...

>Everyone under 25 gets a 5x multiplier since they will have to live with the consequences the longest.

>Everyone who is between the age of 26-49 gets a 2x multiplier.

>Everyone aged 50+ vote's counts as 0.5 as they are matured to the point of having frequent health risks, and not having to worry about the outcome of elections.

>Everyone aged 70+ (A.K.A Baby boomers), votes dont count for shit because they are wrinkly old fucks on medicare and will die very soon anyway.

>African Americans get a 5x multiplier for 188 elections since thats how long they were restricted the right to vote, aswell as being victims of racial discrimination.

>Any other Americans of color gets a 3x multiplier for 100 elections as compensation due to white oppression throughout the 20th century, while contributing to our society.

>Women get a 5x multiplier for 144 elections since they were restricted access to voting, aswell as being sexually oppressed.

>Anyone who is a part of the LGBTQ community gets a 2x multiplier stack due to being victims of homophobic discrimination.

>Anyone who is a part of the Islamic faith gets a 2.5 multiplier due to currently being victims of racial discrimination.

>If you have a PhD diploma in gender studies, your vote will get a 3x multiplier since we dont want dumbasses making decisions for the rest of the country.

>Illegal immigrants count as a single vote REGARDLESS due to having poor quality of life, UNLESS they are in possession of a green card. In which case they get 3x if colored, 5x if of African origin.

Example #1: A white 50 year old woman with no degree's vote will count as 2.5

Example #2: A black 19 year old woman's vote will count as 25 votes

Example #3: A white 40 year old man with no degree will count as 2 votes

Come on people its 2017!

U were paid or persuaded to post this pile of shit? OP should sit on an aids needle and have aids babies with a fat grill that he also infects with aids.

How about you just accept the fact that he's here to stay. He's flying the plane, why would you want him to crash? Dickhead

Nah, it's just copypasta

Don't want him to crash. But saw him headed into the cockpit blindfolded talking on his cellphone.

the election of trump has made it clear that Americans at large do not want minorities like LGBTBBQS and niggers and spics in our country, why can't we just ship them all out? beaners back to Mexico, niggers back to africa, the gays can go to Sweden or something. I honestly don't see why we shouldn't. If the majority of people don't want them here why should we be forced to live with them? minority shouldn't oppress the majority.

Spotted the Russian agents

Each state is 1 point. States can only be won by winning majority popular vote in that state. Most points at the end win. Fucking simple shit.

I know this is pasta, but when people unironicaly say that people over 50 shouldn't vote is kinda stupid. You gotta think about the candidates age. Hillary is like 69.

>that Americans at large do not want minorities

It says no such thing. He lost by 3 million votes, yet still won. All it says is the electoral system is rigged to favor the right.

I find it amusing that no Republican president has received more votes than the Dem candidate when first elected since 1988.

I like how when Trump was saying that the election was going to be fixed in Hillary's favor, everyone gave him shit saying that there's no way that tampering could happen. Then Trump won and all of a sudden the election was rigged.

The popular vote is stupid because the majority of it's voters are uneducated muppets.

They need pre reqs. Must have an IQ over 130, must be able to clearly state the candidates policies and voting records.

>This will never happen, without the nigger vote DEMs would be laughed out of office.

I like how Trump supporters was saying that the election was going to be fixed in Hillarys favour, everyone gave her shit saying that its going to happen. Then Trump won and all of a sudden the election wasn't rigged

>fixed

Decolonization? STOP SCIENCE?! OK

well that's because they found faulty booths, whereas all of the faulty ones made any votes pick Hillary. None of them picked Donald by mistake...

I actually believe that Donald won even though Hillary was cheating. You have to be pretty fucking insane to cheat in a way that secures a win, cheating in a way that gives you extra votes on the other hand starts becoming impossible to track. And winning by a landslide would be suspicious...

Or us, the white people, white males, can just stop making an effort to take care of the rest of the world. The world would die so fast it would be beautiful to watch all the spoilt little shits die, while whining about inequality and doing nothing to change it.

Nothing is equal, the world is not an idea, it's an actual place, where things are chaotic and nearly impossible to control, so stop trying to control it and make an effort to get the things you want. Just like WHITE MALES did when they brought civilization to all of mankind. I'd like to hear about how much you enjoyed your death rates among children, and how early you died and how you loved selling and trading women and slaves. I'd also like to hear about how you enjoyed whomever ruled over you before we came.

We the white males, abolished slavery.
We the white males, abolished abuse of children.
We the white males, abolished the abuse of women.
We the white males, made the law equal for everyone.
We the white males, abolished abuse of animals.

Can you insert your color of skin and say the same?

Fucking racist, sexist, transphobic, homophobic, islamophobic, pedophobic, straight cis white male scum.

>It is very clear that the election was rigged
You are an idiot

what we need is a national Right To Work bill. and a constitutional carry bill. Abolish HUD, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac. and cut food stamps by 90%

>It is very clear that the election was rigged for Drumpf.

The funniest part is this is what the Republicans said 8 years ago

The pendulum swings back hard

ban the burka

>Very clear it was rigged

>No evidence whatsoever to even suggest such a thing.

There literally nothing wrong with the electoral system. As a floridafag, I do not want to live with the consequences of handing over full control of America to New York and California. Nothing but fucking stupid people in both places.

howto become 24yo gay islamic nigger bitch

I was violently triggered for a second there

>We the white males, abolished slavery.
>We the white males, abolished abuse of children.
>We the white males, abolished the abuse of women.
>We the white males, made the law equal for everyone.
>We the white males, abolished abuse of animals.

All achieved by an extremely narrow margin, by half the white males voting against the other half, who made those changes necessary in the first place.

That other half (the deplorables) are still around, as evident in the last election.

>OP posts beautifully hand crafted artisan bait.
>Everyone takes it

>so here is how we fix it...
We'll need to wait 2 years, when the righties loses control of the house again (always happens).

The damage from those 2 years, however, will take generations to repair.

But I didn't vote Hillary.

Yup. It was rigged over 200 years ago, faggot. It worked exactly as DESIGNED. Go be pissy about your loss somewhere else, or go get a job so you can afford your next semester without relying on government handouts, Bernie cuck.

This is not your place, OP

You know Republicans have been in control before, right? For approximately half of US history, right? "Damage for generations" might be a bit of a reach when describing an employer friendly free market economy.

get out
op is a faggot

The Dems have lost over 1000 seats since 2010 they are not recovering in 2 years.

Republicans have Trifectas in 22 states and the federal goverent (control of the governorship/president Congress/state legislatures and courts)
In fact once Republicans get one more state Trifecta we can pass amendments unopposed

Dems only have Trifectas in 6 states.

Democrats are not a competitive party, a failure.

Trump supporters are all edgy overweight greasy stupid autistic virgin hate-filled deplorables, who still live in their mothers basement. They take out all their short-comings and failures on successful women & minorities, prove me wrong.

>pro-tip you cant, pic related.

> election rigged for Trump
Top kek

>prove me wrong
>pro-tip you cant
faggot/10

Christ, you are just fucking embarrassing

aww more butthurt.
hey guise lets fix the rigged voting system by rigging the voting system.
at least you tried.

all your posts are cringey

gay little ribbons and shit that you saved

It's a good b8

But be careful not to fall for it!

Coming soon to an inauguration near you!

January 20th 2017!

>Halal/10 - ISIS

Lol, its like trying to find your winnings on a scratcher

base 1 vote, must be citizen to have any vote

1 vote for never being convicted of a felony
1 vote for never receiving government assistance (yes, this means a lazy mother can permanently cause her children to lose votes)
1 vote for each $100,000 you've paid in federal tax (not soc sec/medicare), up to 10 votes
3 votes for police/fire/military service, minimum 6 years
3 vote for graduating college with a stem degree