Remember me?

Remember me?

AAAAAAAAAHH

>Mmm yes I must say Frankie Sinatra is indubitably one of the most sublime works of plunderphonic sound I have ever heard. What's that Madame? Electro swing? Heavens, no! That is the dirge of the lowly troglodyte. It is far from the purview of the masterful composers collectively known as the Avalanche

How could I forget AOTY 2016

I do you're pretty good
Frankie Sinatra is good and fits the track listing well
>that segue from Because I'm Me

For real this.

The memes kinda upset me because I enjoy Wildflower even more than SILY

newfag out

>The memes kinda upset me because I enjoy Wildflower even more than SILY
SILY is probably the superior album, but I enjoyed them both about the same

It definitely didn't deserve all of the memes, but what are you gonna do when a Sup Forumscore band makes a comeback album after 10+ year hiatus

True.

Just imagine a NMH return. This place would go to auto-hell

Because I'm Me is an absolute masterpiece of music production. The subtlety of the layering and the way the vocal tracks all fit together still takes my breath away.

Yeah that song is pretty incredible.

Whole album is a delight. Makes me think of getting unbelievably stoned and walking around the city on a hot summer day when you have nothing to do.

How could I forget about one of my favorite albums ever

I just wish my memory of it isn't forever tied to summer nights walking around and seeing literally everyone playing Pokemon Go

sure, I just listened you a week ago

I don't think the album holds up as a whole like SILY. You could easily move songs around and cut them without losing much. You can see parts of greatness, but it's not much.

Favourite least favourite track Sup Forums?

LET'S WAKE UP SIDE BY SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE

SUNSHIIIIIiiIIIIIiiiiiIIIIIiiiiIIIIIiiiiIIIIiiiiiIIIIiiiIIIIIiiiIIIIIiiiiIIIIIiiiiIIIIiiiIIIIiiiiIIIIiiiiiIIIiiiIIIIIiiiIIIIIIiiiiNE~

>Best
Sunshine

>Runner-up
The Wozard of Iz

>Worst
Park Music

>Overrated
Harmony (still great though)

>Underrated
Going Home

too soon

I think this shit requires a new genre
>Alt energy drink
>Heavy spooge
>Neo fagwave

Finished this album again today for the first time since last summer, and holy shit was it magical
>wake up this morning
>have time to kill so just decide to take a drive
>put on album
>drive through some grassy, green hills outside of town
>listen to the music while looking out at pastel colored flowers and sunny hills
You truly can't appreciate the album the right way by just sitting at home with headphones on. It's the perfect soundtrack to spring and summer days

Sunshine is such a good song.

Definitely my AOTY but I had already had that bias going into it.

Some of my opinions:

Harmony should have been the lead single. It's not the best song on the album, it's far from the worst, but I thought it stood well on its own and would have been the best preview for the new album.

Because I'm Me is a solid song, but I don't think it should have been on the album. It just doesn't really sound much like an Avalanches song. Not the SILY Avalanches at least.

Bad Day should have definitely been on the album.

We should all wake up side by side.

This. Mark my words, in 5 years this will be right up there with SILY . Because I'm Me makes me tear up.

>If I Was A Folkstar

HELP, Sup Forums, WHAT ARE SONGS SIMILAR TO THIS?

WHAT ARE SOME OTHER SONGS THAT FEEL LIKE THE MEMORIES WITH THE ONE I LOVE FLYING AROUND AND THROUGH ME LIKE A COOL SUMMER COASTAL BREEZE LIKE THIS ONE?

>listen to the music while looking out at pastel colored flowers and sunny hills
u should look ahead when driving, user

How could i forget the AOTY last year?

>nobody seems to like Subways
>few times I see it mentioned here it gets shit on for the vocals

Legit one of the few songs that make me want to dance and one of the few songs on the album that makes me feel like I'm listening to SILY.

I was just listening to this a couple hours ago. First half (except for AHHHHHHHH) is great, second half is a bit underwhelming.

Anyone seen them live? Do they have a band or is it just a glorified DJ set? I bought tickets for their Manchester show because I figured it'll be my only chance to see them.

There is literally nothing wrong with Frankie Sinatra

This
As soon as spring kicks in I'm blasting this album on the daily

why yes I do

>best
If I was a Folkstar

>Runner-up
Subways+going home

>Worst
Live a lifetime love

>Overrated
the noisy eater

>Underrated
Livin' underwater

This was never funny nor will it ever be. Stop trying to force it.

Washed Out, Toro Y Moi (the dude on the song), Neon Indian, etc

Anything with the "chillwave" label, really.

Yes, I listen to it once a week, minimum.

No

Can something less memorable even exist?

It's almost like this album only exists when someone posts the album cover, or the songs somehow materialise on someone's playlist at a party

YOU WALK ON THE SUBWAY

UNDER SEA UNDER STONE

NO ONE WANTS TO BEEEE ALONE

nah, pretty forgettable album, i was pretty dissappointed..

When it was released, I was disappointed with the theme of the album. Now, however, I appreciate that they went in a new direction rather than make SILY: pt 2. It's catchy, enjoyable, and the samples are great. I'd compare it to Tomorrow's Harvest in that it draws out melodies and builds layers rather than being a constant changing single sound-layer that it's predecessor was.

Fucking this

PUT ON MMYYYY BEEST PAAIR OF SHOOOES

Alright, I know one of you fuckers has it:
>Wildflower instrumentals

I JUST WANT TO KNOOOWW

WHAT'S WRONG WITH MEEEEEEE