Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums,

I'm with gf for 10 years. We have a baby, we plan to have another one soon, we have a house, and I wanna spend my life with her.

Problem is : I don't get sex anymore. She's not into it anymore. I wait for so many years now, I'm done with it. Is till love her but I need sex, FFS.

I met a woman, 10/10 mind, 7/10 face. She faces the same situation with her man, and she offers quickies. I can get free blowjobs anytime I'm available.

Should I do it ? I'm sick of this no-sex situation, I don't wont to cheat on my gf, but I see no solution, and I won't spend a whole life without sex.

tl;dr : no sex anymore with gf, a woman offers free blowjobs : should I go for it ?

What's your advice ?

What does your gf say about an open relationship?

Dont cheat on your girl. Dont even visit a hooker. The guilt will destroy you from the inside.

open relationship is a no-go. No way. Ever.

I won't be destroyed. I've sincerely tried to get things better, to solve this situation. I'm not choosing the easy way, I just understood there is no other way.

ofc do it. You will be surprised how your relationship with your wife will be improved.
The only thing to consider - DO NOT GET COUGHT! So don't risk.

Depends. If you can live with the guild and you make damn sure she doesnt find out i'd say do it.

I cheated for a while. Was fucking several girls for about six months. One knew of both, the other of one and third (which was my gf) knew of nothing.

Gf and i broke up eventually and she never found out.

I still think its hot. I fucked them all on a day once. One in the morning, one in the afternoon and one in the evening .

Try the other solutions before cheating you retard.

Not wanting sex might be a hormonal problem, a sentimental problem and so on. Talk to her, try to convince her to see a doctor, or even go see a sexologist. Make sure you make it obvious that you are unhappy with the situation, and that you won't just 'deal with it'.

If really it can't be solved, how about being honest with her ? Cheating will only work for a while, but how long until you start developing feelings for the other girl, your wife starts to suspect something and so on ? You'd have to be happy with the long term situation of cheating.

You sould talk about it with your gf, using carefully the right words. If she is not your sexual partner anymore, and if you explain that there will be no sentimental investment with the other girl, she might understand.

Don't just take the blowjobs, fuck the bitch. Your GF will smell the pussy on you and subconsiously be motivated to fuck you as well. Then you will have two to fuck. Just don't get perfume or anything on you that your GF will be consciously aware she is smelling.

But yeah dude above my post is right, too. Just come out and tell her she's not your sex partner if you care about talking to her about it. Obviously she's not and she needs to get it out of her head that she's involved at all in your sex life. Tell her you can still be life partners but you are not interested in being her sexual partner anymore.

See : I tried to solve the situation for more than 5 years now.

>I still think its hot. I fucked them all on a day once. One in the morning, one in the afternoon and one in the evening .
I'm also turned on by getting a blowjob by two different girls in one day : by my side fuck on afternoon, and by gf on evening.

Side fuck is also into anal, but I'm affraid of the problems : crabs, STD, etc.

Listen carefully to the others in this thread that wang to talk some sense into you. The easy way out is to cheat.

I was in the exact same boat and didnt have any sex for almost 2 years. Finally snapped and visited half a dozen hookers in a 8 months, every time pretending her to be my gf. The act itself wont feel good, but it will relieve you for a while. It then will only be a matter of time until the sense of accomplish will fade and massive guilt and regret will kick in.

In my case, that started when she finally initiated Sex again. The feeling that I "soiled" our relationship and have to lie to her until the end of my life weighs heavily on my shoulders.
I love my gf of 10 years very deeply and thought this will be a temporary solution for a shitty problem. It was not.

Please listen to the people in the same boat as you. Dont do a stupid mistake which you might regret forever, even if (like in my case) doesnt find out about it.

>for almost 2 years
I'm in this situation for maybe 6 or 7 years now, and believe me, I tried everything that came to my mind.

Work out, get abs, be attractive lol

Do not ever wonder why your gf was maybe not having sex with you for 2 years? Her libido didn't suddenly disappear and just magically come back you dumb ass, she cheated on you with some hot stud until she got bored of him again. It's probably good you fucked some prossies because it gave yourself some sort of mental reassurance that you're still a man.

Don't feel guilty dude.

When someone says they've tried everything, they often haven't. I don't know your life so I don't know what you've tried. That's why I'm suggesting you try some other stuff, because you might have missed something somewhere that might have helped.

your wife should go to the doctor, she obviously has hormone imbalance, this can be fixed, she needs to raise testosterone or something.

If you are coming to this thread to seek affirmation of a decision you have alreafy made, then you slready have people on your side. If you would have asked me this question during 2015, I would agree with them.

But my personal experience changed.

My wife claimed to be asexual and didnt want to do anything. I got really, really frustrated, so I know how you feel.
It turned out that she had a very immature viewpoint about Sex, and she was just too embarrassed to talk about it (pregnancy scare, dealing with personal issues she keot for herself, not having a dedicated gynecologist after moving to my city).

We still dont have the amount of sex I really desire, and she is not quite as adventurous as I would like, but I understand her much better now. At the same time, she also does understand me more and does not see my advances as annoying anymore.

In any case, hearing your story, I have another question: do you think it is possible that she is alreafy cheating on you, which in result would explain her lack of sex drive towards you?

If it makes you feel any better it's a near certainty that she's cheated on you, too.

Yes do it! Having an affair is awesome just make sure the side piece is not a looney toon

I doubt it. She still has a very low libido, and she wouldnt have many opportunities to cheat since she doesnt speak the same languages as the people in my city.
On the other hand, I dont and even wouldnt want to know.

How come her views would turn her off of sex ?

I'm curious now.

find a sissy boy, its fun

Just do it.
You feel a little bad immediately after - but it goes away

I get you... You should confront her with this problem and find a mutual conclusion to this situation.... Dont do things behind her back...

How does cheating come before asking your gf what's the problem. There must be a reason. She my not find you attractive, she might not find herself attractive enough etc. You can solve it by talking, beinbg intimate is a big part of any relationship and builds trust, if you betray that trust that can in no way improve your current relationship. If anything, you should try to work it out for the sake of the kid. BTW how will you have another kid if you don't have sex?

Cheating is more than having sex. By being this deep in covo with this woman you are already cheating. If you saw your wife discussing such details with another man would you not think she is cheating?

Lol bruh im kidding. Enjoy the free sex. If your wife isnt putting out and you have expressed your views with her and sbe still doesnt then just get your rocks odd with the side piece. But use condoms. Dont need a std or accidental pregnancy.

P.s i cheat on my girl too bro. Its such a rush.

this

tldr talk about it until you find a solution

>don't lie

>She's not into it anymore
Not with you, cuckboy

If you're both happy in your relationships (except sex ofc) and just want to fuck, sure why not.

As long as you keep it sex only, discreet and drama free is a win - win situation.

On another note wtf is wrong with your gf, she should know men need sex, if she doesn't care or isn't interested something is going on.

Do both of you work out? That usually puts everyone's hormones in check.

Do what your gf wants.
This is literally always the best solution.

Women lose their sex drive when they get complacent and comfortable.

Sadly, it's because you've been too nice to her. It's fucked up, but it's true. Women get damp from dark triad personality and behavior.

It's a weird contradiction because a good girlfriend makes for a terrible mother, and a good mother makes for a terrible girlfriend. This is why kings and shit always used to have a wife and a concubine.

Marriages are over 50% failure rate these days, and it's generally because of cheating. Cheating is just the symptoms though and not the real problem.

I know tons of guys that would be happy, faithful and not cheat on their wife or girlfriend if she just shut the fuck up and put out. And it's always the same story.

>Blah blah blah, been seven years, she's not into it anymore, she's not interested

But then suddenly out of the blue, she cheats on him. She's been fucking someone else on the side, because she feels unattractive and undesirable. Even if her husband compliments or tries to fuck her, she just feels like he's obligated.

It's literally insane.

If I were you, I'd fuck this other broad on the side. Your wife isn't going to change for the better. She's not going to suddenly hop on your dick and go crazy. If anything, she's going to get more catty and reclusive and start talking to guys on the side to "feel alive" again. Modern society has killed the nuclear family.

Kys fag

Isnt it obvious?
The missing detail is that we both had a seversl yesr long LDR until we got together.
We are both young, and she still had/has a very naive oppinion about sex. She said multiple times that she doesnt really gain much pleasure from any kind of sexual acts. She masturbates very rarely abd generally doesnt "need" it to function.
Being scared about that pregnancy etc doesnt healp. Of course there are enough was to deal with this - but I classify it under her being very naive and practically inexperienced on this issue.

Of course, I have to take her word for it. Our relationship is built upon thrust anyway (which makes the guilt of my deception even worse). I have told her many times that she can come forward with anything, this includes infidelity.

Yes you should cheat on her.
She doesn't consider you sex drive and needs.

You only live once, so...

Moreover, it'd hurt nobody if you keep it a little secret ;)

What does your gf say when you want to fuck her?

Same shit they all say no doubt.

Fap and see a therapist. Consider making sex worthwhile for your GF instead of using it only for your own gratification.

would it be bad to find a affair as married man?

>?
Try talking to your gf about it. If things dont improve your no worse off.

Out of curiosity - what "all things" you have tried during those years?

do it
it's her fault
I assume you've already tried talking with her

gtfo back to Tumblr cunt

Have you suggested sex/partner therapy?

A professional might talk some sex into her.

Oh and also, she might be cheating on you

Do it. She's probably sucking 15 dicks that's why she no want yours. Also gross baby vagina

>massive guilt and regret will kick

I've been married 15 years and after my wife had kids she didn't want sex very often. I tried to talk to her about it and she was like to bad I just don't feel like it.

I've been creating for 5 years and there is no guilt or regret. You want to know why? Because I have needs and if she isn't going to take care of them I will go to some one who will. The only reason I stayed with her after that happened is to raise the kids. As soon as they are out of the house. I'm getting a divorce.

>creating

Cheating fucking auto correct

The difference is that I love her deeply and that our sex life is not an obstacle for me to change that.
If it was for the sole purpose of Sex, I would have canned our relationship in our LDR phase.

But I love her very much, in many more ways than a sexual one.

That doesnt mean I disagree with you on your decision. Everyone is entitled to his own needs. In my case, I just reflect back on my actions and feel nothing but guilt, regret, remorse.

Throw your gf on the bed and hate fuck her into submition.

And yeah take the free blowjobs you fucking idiot.

Had this problem before.

Broach the subject with your Mrs, if nothing changes then have a discreet affair.

Its easy as long as you dont act like a female and develop an attachment.

Don't listen to this faggotry OP. If you're gonna cheat just do it with a girl like a normal man. You don't want to develop the mental illness that is homosexuality. Don't listen to their agenda....they're not born like that they're conditioned by years of over exposure to cock and a lack of pussy

Everyone isn't entititled to jack shit.

I agree on fucking other girl but don't pretend you are entitled to have your silly little needs met. We are barely entitled to be alive, much less have guaranteed dickwetting

>monogamy
>marriage
>children
wtf people why are you doing this to yourselves

Talk to her about having certain needs as a man.

If she still does not put out then you should just get some of that side chick stuff

Yes please

Spark up a joint together and talk about what's wrong. Then fuck her ;)