I love a woman who takes and takes and takes, a narcissistic...

I love a woman who takes and takes and takes, a narcissistic, self indulgent bitch who uses me with no thought of reciprocating.
Do you have any experience with women like this?

Like a findom kind of thing?

I can usually get the humiliation fetishes, but that just seems like it would be annoying.

I was talking to some people I know, and apparently I’m the only person who remembers “Penis Inspection Day” in Elementary School. The gym teacher took us into the washroom one at a time while everyone else kept playing, and tugged our foreskin back and inspected our penis to make sure we were developing properly and keeping clean. Surely I can’t be the only one who remembers this, other people must have had Penis Inspection Day at their school too.

Women like this are my ultimate fantasy. Especially if they're fat and ugly to boot.
Sadly, there aren't many women with that kind of character. Very few do shit like that, and fewer still are open about it.

I had a girl that I did schoolwork for in college. She would ask if I could help her and I was so happy to do it and I asked if she would help me with my project and she said yes. I helped her and then I said OK now I need help on mine. She just carried on like I hadn't said anything. I was so turned on and it started a trend. I wrote a few papers for her and contributed ideas for several other assignments and she never hepedyme once.

Another girl in high school had me massage her shoulders for the entirety of study hall and she corrected me every time my hands wandered down even slightly from where she gave me permission to rub. I was so hard and obeyed her. She mainly ignored me and talked to girl friends while I toiled away. She also copied my math homework and other homework.

Forgot to mention a time when a girl wanted to win a drawing contest but couldn't draw so I drew the picture and she won $50. She kept all of it.

Not sure I believe the massage, but good on you for the schoolwork thing.
I've done that through a few websites. Always fulfilling to serve a woman.

I feel like that story shouldn't arouse me as much as it does.

That's hot bro.

Now I'm just downright jealous.

I'm not making up the massage part. She made me stay up on the tops of the shoulders right next to the neck, not allowed to touch skin. She had huge tits and was a short girl.

Were you friends or something?

Yes. We became better friends after she got caught cheating on a test and I gave her a story she could use and coached her on how to get off with no punishment.

And how do you do that?

I just had her tell me about stressors in her life and she told me her dad was sick and so I had her exaggerate and say he was possibly dying and then had her mention the most recent extended family deaths and we rehearsed it a bit. She got to retake the test with no disciplinary action taken.

Ah. Clever.
You still in touch with her?

No and she is married.

Here's a dream girl for you

Shame. Hope you found other ways to serve her through the years though.

>weed
Dealbreaker.

>mfw all i've done is given women money for things and insisting on paying for dates
Almost embarrassing, really.

Checked

2attractive
Post a fat and/or ugly chick being served like that.

Or more stories. Those are good too.

I don't think I have any where they're actually being served

I'll add on and say that the girl doesn't have to be bitchy or angry. It's actually awesome if they behave as if it's already understood that they ought to be served and there's no defensiveness on their part, just serene sense of entitlement.

Oh absolutely.
The 'domme' personality thing is blase and uninteresting. I don't want to serve dominatrixies. I want to serve plain, ordinary women. Grandmas and little girls, poor women, rich women, ugly women, beautiful women. All women deserve service, not just the ones who hit some cookie cutter, leather-bound ideal.

It's fine. Long as there's women in charge of men, served by men, or prioritized over men. Can be sexual or no, and the women can be attractive or not. It's all good as long as women > men.

Girl on the right looks smart and like she knows she is superior to all men. She seems to be amused but with a touch of compassion

Very true. Wish I could serve her.

I remember watching as my uncle was cheated on by his girlfriend and he put up with it (might've been OK with it to start). Also my English teacher had a husband who was a total pushover and was subservient to her.

Was it you that said you wanted to serve all girls, even young ones? How young of a girl would you submit to?

Yes it was.
Literally, if she has a vagina and is capable of making demands of me, I will obey.
Could be a damn baby, as long as the baby's good enough at communicating to express that she wants me to do things.

It's good to have role models.

No upper limit either. I'll be some 100 year old woman's servant, no problem. Still a woman.

I wouldn't be interested in real old ones

You should always be interested in serving.

Are you being serious?

Of course.
Wiring a girl from the phillipines 200 USD to go to a concert right now.

Well I know your trolling but in fact I do remember being seperate done by one in early preschool. I remember some old bloke I didn't know fondling my balls for about 30 seconds... told my parents years later and they looked very concerned... was at that point I realised I wasmolested. AMA

Would serve as her castrated cuckold slave/10.