RANDOM draw thread. It's not finished and I'm pretty rusty my dudes

RANDOM draw thread. It's not finished and I'm pretty rusty my dudes.

Kind of erotic. No possible defense or escape.

I mean if that's what you see in it my niKKKa. It has my own little gay ass deep meanings in it.

I'm willing to read. Light n dark?

There's multiple meanings. But mainly abt how much of a whore my ex is XD how evil close ppl can be. Basically all ppl r demons lmao

Damn. Yeah been there done that.

Yeah my dude. Ik I sound like a fuckin cancerous 12 yo XD but yeah botches ain't shit my nigga

Yeah, now that I'm older I wish I was more supportive. Had sex on my mind 24/7. Hormones/machismo culture

Yeah XD I haven't gotten anything in like half a year since that bitch cheated on me. I'm young enough to b stupid but finally old enough to realize chasing women is a waste of my life XD I'm a meme machine. All I need r the memes. And those nickelodeon girls ;D

Yeah, I feel you there. Feels like the more time passes I only have positive fantasies about women, forgetting the realities of actually interacting with one. Especially one that doesn't know, understand, or even want to care about you. Shit.

a little thing

a little thing x2

this is from like 2ys ago, was just starting with perspective

Those r sick af my dude

Love it my dude. Getting some creepy and awesome vibes from it

Yeah man. I just need real friends to go out, drink, smoke and do crazy shit w. I never got to. Was raised super religious and shit

OP:...holy shit...the illuminati my niKKKa

thanks man, I just started doing these some days ago. They do look pretty cool, the black and white contrast is nice. I need to keep doing some

also thanks!
and you'll like this too
(from like 2ys ago as well, not the best quality in terms of composition but eh)

Keep it up my nigga. I've never had the patients w drawing trees cuz putting shading on all the branches XD

microsoft, valve, bethesda and ubisoft are bing jews, rockstar too. someone cheer me up :c

How my dude? What's going on?

And is that a fuckin dolphin? XD ded

microsoft aren't supporting steam controller properly for win10, neither are valve, rockstar puts out like one shit overpriced car a week in gta, bethesda is still milking the worst game in the elder scrolls series and they ruined doom 3 ubisoft keeps trying to sell me uplay bullshit and their shit game has no controller support either...

Lmao. That fucking gay my dude. I'm not a huge gamer anymore but ik enough to know that'd piss my tf off XD

Just needed to vent :(

Yeah man I feel ya. Ur lucky u found this thread that for some reason has ppl in it that aren't trolling lmao. We r all being too real rn XD

spread pussy, stop reposting

no u