Is 23 too old for braces?

Is 23 too old for braces?

Im at college. Will i be laughed at

if it gets your teeth straight it doesnt matter what age you wear em

Get a rat up ya mate

You definitely will be laughed at (at least I would laugh)
But having good looking teeth afterwards is worth it

You're never too old to have straight teeth.

people are probably already laughing at your fucked up teeth so it cant really get any worse

you just told the fed that,
I hope your rat supply is volumptuous

Same. I need them too and I'm already 20.

If it actually helps you get it

all of these, fuck em, you'll have good teeth which is what people look for when you get a job or what women look for in a partner. stop being a pussy and be proud you can afford such luxuries

no.
my doctor is over 50 and she still has them.
its never to late to improve yourself

I did it at 24. Just turned 27. I think it was totally worth it. No one made fun except for the occasional friendly jab.

I once worked at a supermarket where a regular customer came in, she got braces in her early 40's. She was a sexy milf, I would have loved a piece of that... but have the social skills of a typical 4 channer.

I'm thinking the same OP. I'm 27 and I have severe social anxiety. I'm a massive pussy but I really need them bad. What do I do Sup Forums? I hate dentists too btw.

in other words, just do what you need to. Braces will be good for you because you have to keep your teeth spotless while you have them. This will foster good habits. Take care of your teeth now or it gets rreal expensive real fucking quick after 30.

Here in poor town third world people put braces when they can afford it. I got mine when I was 35. Just do it and never care about what others will think about.

A more difficult question, Sup Forums:
Are straight teeth worth braces AND removal of a pair of teeth from each jaw?

I was on Sup Forums and I think a dentist there said that if they ever say to remove teeth, don't do it. IDK.

Nah m2 there's a company called smile direct club or something like that, pay monthly no orthodontist appointments needed & invisible braces. Takes between 3-10 months to complete the treatment. I'm looking to get some and I'm 26.

Thanks. I have my own concerns over removal of perfectly healthy teeth which are in the way of straightening everything else. They don't look pretty and I bite my lips occasionally but idea of losing teeth is frankly daunting.

>7

Scam.

look up invisalign

How so?

Because Im a dentist that knows shit like this.

Go to an orthodontist. Don't play games with your teeth.

And OP get them.

Seems legit to me. Few fags on YouTube have done some reviews of it and their results are great. Just use the new moulds they send you every few weeks as your teeth start to shift into place.

yeah girlfriend and friend have done and it worked well
they just have to sleep with some retainer type thing
also there was a bit of pain for the first couple of days they put in new ones
also they have to remove them before a meal and then brush their teeth after

All I am saying is don't play games with your teeth. A new craze is self made braces. Just get normal braces. My advice.

It's proven, it works, I'm a dentist too.

Dentist here. DAE hate smelly patients? XD

Kek

i have a friend whos parents never made him brush his teeth if he said he didn't want to, now at 21 he has such pains from decaying teeth (nevermind the fact his breath smells like death) he has to have them removed but is too poor to even do that. thats why OPs post is bullshit. if you can afford nice teeth, fuck what others say. get it done and be happy you can

you talking poor mans invisalign? i wouldn't trust that

As a dentist, I see this a lot.

People don't give a shit about teeth but it's so important...

>on Sup Forums
>successful
even if you're bullshitting i back that. gain 400 pounds and don't shower if you want. you can always change it later but don't fuck around with not taking care of your teeth, it's for life and very costly

I'm not even here bro, like I'm not even here! It's in your ear!

How do I take care of my teeth?

I brush twice a day and I floss once a day.. Don't drink tea or eat too much sugar. What else should I do?

Yo doc, how many times daily I have to brush my teeth to make them really white (smh like OP's picture) and for how long I have to do that?

I usually brush 1-2 times (forget sometimes to brush second time) and just wondering

Brushing teeth vigorously actually exposes the Dentine, which is yellow.

You can't make teeth whiter without getting teeth whitening etc. But you can protect your teeth by eating less sugar and flossing.

The only way to get hollywood teeth is getting veneers.

better late than never