Guess what: I'm a woman

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted for Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day

Show puss.

You'll never bee the 'ceo' of me, I'm a neet m'lady.

Who happens to be living comfy as fugg.

You gonna give me something to jackoff to? Or nah?

For a genius future billionaire you waste a lot of time spamming Sup Forums.

I suspect you maybe overeating yourself as well as wasting your time.

man, crazy ex girlfriend sure is a tv show that would have an actress be in makeup to glue on fake armpit hair

also your gay op, lel

>Sup Forums
CNN is that you?

Lol shitposter
OP isn't a femanon, most likely nobeard jacking to fat hairy women

This shit again?

What is the point of this copypasta?

guaranteed replies

nice pits

Toys or gee the fuck oUt

Comperable?

First and foremost you are posting a photo on the Interwebs of you standing at least half-naked in a room, showing your armpit. Which means you're probably not decent wife material. All the other stuff is quite unimportant beside that.

Gave up with this stuff on Sup Forums huh now you're trying it on Sup Forums well good luck user

No you're not

>Autism

>"Guess what: I'm a woman. I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted for Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day"

... user wrote into his computer, the glaring monitor illuminating his unkempt neckbeard and acne ridden face. He laughed at him self, each chuckle sending ripples down his morbidly obese frame.

"This will troll them. I make the best bait" said user, feeling so pleased with himself, he barely noticed the smell of cum wafting around his basement

I don't wear hats and I don't have a blue shirt.

Looks like rachel bloom's face photoshopped on dudes body

>IQ of 146
>wether
>comperable
>sandwhich

side note, but the cum smell is a real thing. I remember my bedroom smelled a bit like cum when I was in middle school, jerking my way through puberty.

FUCK OFF SHITLORD. I CAN SPELL HOWEVER I WANT. YOURE JUST BAD WITH WOMEN SO YOU HAVE REPRESSED SEXUALITY. FUCKING FAGGOT.

>I'm not a feminist, however
>acts like a retard straight off tumblr
tits or gtfo

>IQ of 146

>comperable

Also nice copypasta though

maybe not but you are a faggot

You post this same fucken thread every day, we fucken get it, stop already

You can't take your money to the grave, OP.

Can I please worship you? You're such a perfect symbol of female superiority, and the inevitable gynarchy.
>I'm not here to steal your money
What if I really want you to take it?

OP? Is this you?

You are an anomaly, you do more harm than good to society and you should not exist.