Do Westerners fear the Yakuza?

Do Westerners fear the Yakuza?

or will you treat them like any other Asian?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qB0dw09c4go
youtube.com/watch?v=rZ7XkvD348s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Do Westerners fear the Yakuza?
No. I've heard they don't bother foreigners.

no, I would treat them like any other Asian. I mean they are government approved so why should we be afraid?

I mean, would you disrespect them?

Because gaijins are often rude and noisy.

Yakuza dont bother you as long as you dont bother them

Being government approved wont stop them from shoving you into a barrel, pouring concrete and dumping you into the ocean.

That is, aslong as you dont diss them.

No, they are just a novelty convenient for film plots.

Maybe, but they do have good vidya gaymes based upon them.

I wouldn't go out of my way to disrespect them if that's what you're asking. My impression is that the yakuza don't want to fuck with foreigners much anyway, because it would bring unfavorable attention from the international community and some heads might have to roll.

I imagine they'd be willing to mostly ignore the unintentional rudeness of foreigners.

I would disrespect them

Why would I?

Same as with all other organized criminals, if I don't bother them they will also leave me in peace.

I wouldn't be scared of them but I wouldn't be a fucking idiot either, just mind your own business pretty much.

>rude & noisy
sorry, can't be not excited when visiting such a foreign country. will try my best next time.

see, as long as you don't bother them, they won't bother you too. It's like every Mafia out there.

t. Son of yakuza's member

>I mean, would you disrespect them?
Am I in my country with my gun? Or your country with no gun?

How can you be unintentionally rude

no because I carry

A social faux pas that is only understood by someone inside the culture? Like going to japan and not knowing you shouldn't use your cell phone on trains.

By behaving like average american, for example.

I've seen plenty of eastern europeans appear as "rude" when buying stuff because they were cold and silent as fuck with the waiters / cashiers until I've been told it was sort of a normal thing in their countries

You can do stuff as a foreigner in Japanese society that comes off as rude but not be aware of it being rude due to ignorance of Japan's complicated social mores.

Japanese people are kinda hopeless naive when it comes to things like crime. Most nationalities understand the unwritten rules you follow concerning organized crime, but Japs are socially retarded so they tend to imagine the Yakuza as being way more terifying than it actually is.

>you shouldn't use your cell phone on trains.

Is this true or a made up fact used as an example, because I would have thought that's the best time to use your phones as you've got nothing but time to kill.

You can use your phone, you're just not supposed to talk on it.

Sorry, when I said "use" I mean talk. In japan if someone gets a call on the train you may hear answer "Oh sorry, I'm on the train I'll call you back" then they'll hang up.

I'm sure they wont care if you shitpost from the train.

Be american

Who ?

desu I find it rude as fuck myself, people just talking loudly, sudden bursts of laughing in public, completely disregarding everybody around

Aw okay, makes more sense, I wouldn't want to talk on a crowded train or hear some one else conversation either.

not acceptable in any cunt

No one is going to give a fuck here.

People here talk on the phone all the time.

I'm very afraid of the Yakuza. VERY afraid.

I dont think I could take them seriously. Sure, get some ugly Sicilians or soulless Russians together and I'd keep my mouth shut and move the other way like a little bitch. But a fucking Asian criminal? I'm just lmaoing @ the thought.

Like what would they do to me? Fuck up my $4.99 lunch special?

I imagine they'd fuck me up, but they way they look and behave I just can't take them seriously...

>I've seen plenty of eastern europeans appear as "rude" when buying stuff because they were cold and silent as fuck with the waiters / cashiers until I've been told it was sort of a normal thing in their countries
How is that being rude? I just want to get my stuff and get out I don't want cashier becoming my friend I just want the products this is normal, you are the non normal ones

Yes, but you're also not interacting with a robot, but a human. Here it's usually some kid or older lady, they both appreciate a quick chat. I've made friends with some cashiers t.b.h. I don't see why talking with strangers is such a big deal with Europeans.

We have our own downies.

youtube.com/watch?v=qB0dw09c4go
youtube.com/watch?v=rZ7XkvD348s

>Yes, but you're also not interacting with a robot, but a human.
And? I don't want to have a quick chat with someone I don't know he gets paid for working there, why should I give him something more
>talking with strangers is normal in Canada
I prefered if no one bothered me while I'm outside and wouldn't waste my time with "quick chats"

Can I join them?

>Micheal Douglas is a Japanese cop.

>And? I don't want to have a quick chat with someone I don't know he gets paid for working there, why should I give him something more
Sorry, but this is literally a nigger mentality. It doesn't cost you anything to be polite and genuinely care about your fellow citizen, even if they're a stranger. The only people who don't do this are chinks and fucking polacks.

The entirety of this country is a comfy safe space, and it's really cozy I must say. I wouldn't have it any other way.

>feel tugging at your pants legs
>it is Mr Yakuza
>he hit his head on your crotch as you stepped over him

what do?

kek

It's a waste of my time and a collapse of peace and quiet you get paid to scan the barcodes not talk to me
>The entirety of this country is a comfy safe space, and it's really cozy I must say. I wouldn't have it any other way
>safe spaces
Dumb retard lol

Well I guess that explains why people LITERALLY LOVE LIVING in Lithuania.

People like this get thier entire bloodline erased

Well I guess now we know how Trudeau aka as the current year man got elected in Canada LMAO

>I mean, would you disrespect them?
Why in the world would I do that? Also I doubt the rudest of turists would avoid being disrespectful to yakuza.

He's not that bad, memes aside. He's more or less like any politician, complete liar that does nothing. There have been much worse liberal governments (like, his dad).

I voted conservative though.

lmaoing at the thought of 5'4" mafia

gotta watch my step or they'll tell snow white

My state:
>94% white
>75% forests
>no restrictions on open or concealed carry of firearms

Naw, I think I'd be alright. Besides, seeing as I'm not a POC, I don't involve myself in criminal activity.

Think Chinese tourists and their incessant spitting. That's not rude to them.

I don't do it, but I don't get why it's a big deal, either. Sure, it's really rude in a restaurant or any other service-based business, but I don't get the objection to it in public places. Then again, I don't use public transport.

not knowing which side of the escalator to walk on or stand still on in osaka vs tokyo

it's dumb in the first place but what can you do

He's got a point, though. Just look at the lines of people knocking down the gates to get into Lithuania.
Yeah, compared to Canada, I'm sure that Lithuania is paradise.

You mean Italians?

what state in Shartia is 94% white?

Vermont, Maine, and New Hampshire is 93.9%

>implying this wouldn't happen in other country without yakuza
if you aren't dumb you won't get hurt it's as simple as that

To clarify, Vermont and Maine are 94% white, and New Hampshire is 93.9% white.

>Vermont
>not even 1 million people

>Maine
As many people as munich

>new Hampshire
same as Maine

>three states with 3 million people together are the only ones with a remarkable white majority in the US

You made my day very sad today little toud.

yakuzas are fucking worst
hangure is also shit

>wanting a large population
Europeans are fucked up. I live here because of the trees, not the people. If folks like northern New England because it's white, they probably wouldn't like living here. At least in Vermont, we don't take too kindly to racists.

Sorry little toad.
But rural places don't offer many jobs.

Exactly. There's no reason for anyone to move here. You won't be able to get a job or meet girls. It's horribly cold and boring. Just avoid this awful place.

They don't operate in Australia, we see them as a distant bunch of crazy violent people with no connection to our country similar to Brazilians

No but apparently you fucking faggots are so afraid you jump out of your yellow monkey man skin if you so much as glance at a tattoo, even if it's on an alpha westerner and not a small yellow slint eye dog

they're like the bike gangs here

you never see them and they only kill each other, but a big load of smuggling and what-not happens through them

I was wandering around the area of China Town in Yokohama and got so some small alley where a group of maybe 10 Japanese guys in suits were standing outside a club or whatever that door was leading to. They looked like your typical movie Yakuza guys, with tacky suits and some had this "bad boy" hair cut.
They stared me down and it was a bit intimidating so I kept walking. Couldn't help but give them another glance when I was a bit further aways and they were still staring at me.

I wonder if they were real Yakuza.

Regular Japanese guys are huge pussies, it's like walking through a city full of puppies when you're in the city center but those guys had bloodlust in their eyes.

All you idiots talking shit.. I hope youre just trying to troll the japs here. Messing with organized crime is a no-no anywhere, no matter how short they are.

Please leave your basements and aquire some life experience.

Sure, but lets say you're making a successful business. What are you going to prevent Yakuza infiltration? You may not have an interest in them, but sometimes they have an interest in you.