My little pony is the best show ever made

My little pony is the best show ever made
> you cant prove me wrong
> dont even try

Very lazy bait.

No, you're totally right. It is the best show at pointing out the lowest tier of faggots out there.

I agree though, MLP is beast.

thank you

Np op, been a pegasister since 2012

I can name one of these, Rainbow dash. Because of a cringe youtube link of some forever alone talking about how cool she is. I couldn't tell which one she is in the pic tho.
Is the 'bass cannon' one from that youtube song a real pony?

That's still a thing?

I agree. MLP is the shit! Been a brony for over 4 years now.

You all need to be gassed.

Yup, her name's Vinyl Scratch.

My fursona is a car. Anyone wanna yiff :3

That dude with the odd horns is the bad guy? Pretty sure I've seen him fuck one of the pony's in a Zone Archive Flash.

whos your fav character mines twilight sparkle

I want to cum inside of rainbowdash.

Fluttershy is best pony ever.

Rick and Morty is far superior. MLP only seemed good because the bar had been set at the bottom and it was the first cartoon in a while to emerge above it.

Which one? There are a few characters with horns in MLP

Same, she's my waifu.

I think hes talking about ironwill

I know, I wish she was my mother.

>in a while
People who played with the these toys as toddlers are in their mid thirties now.

This fucker

Yeah, Flutters is perfect

Oh discord

I played with those and a magnifying glass. Outdoors. Fun times. Barbies were more fun though, because the heads and limbs were detachable and could be reconnected where they shouldn't go. Ever seen a barbie torso with 5 heads? Or 5 legs?

If you're talking about Iron Will like says you are, he was a bad guy in a season 2 episode but we never saw him again.

This is officially the best thread on all of Sup Forums right now

Oh, that's Discord. He was a bad guy in the season 2 premiere but has been reformed, even though there is still some evil in him.

I know right!

Haven't we all, I was rockin' with a Gen1 optimus prime, the Tmnt pizza launcher and the Biker Mice From Mars zip pull's.

agreed

Shes the cutest pony ever besides marble

Take this shit to /trash/

Fuck you this thread is awesome

>>/mlp/

yeah fuck off

And lets not forget a fuckton of lego.

Is the operator luring kids back to this?

Show about baby horses made for a baby human audience, feigns disgust when the pointed toward the obvious conclusion.

best cartoon ever

It was made to sell toys, toys sell best when a show also appeals to parents.

It's not rocket science.

MLP is the best show. Agreed! My Little Pony movie 2017 coming soon.

I don't think the boys/guys who 'like' this are in danger of becoming parents. And the grown men who like this won't either, because it's awful rare to get children pregnant.

Holy shit this is cringe. I liked the show when it was on but only watched the eps once with some friends online.

Bronies are completely cringe. Either on par or worse than furries. Like, if a furry would OD on autism, you get a brony.

Just an observation, Like when a full on flaming faggot say's you're acting gay, maybe there is something to it. And when Sup Forums, which is made of loli threads and dubious kik links says you're acting pedo, maybe there is something to it.
This guy gets it

The fuck is this gif

why?