European Culture

>European Culture

What does it even mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Fiscal_Compact
youtube.com/watch?v=G5xfwHmVa2c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What does it even mean?

Many things. In this particular part of Europe it means precisely this.

There is no such thing.

Getting killed by Muslims.

Killing millions of white people

Here it means doing amphetamine and drinking

Thtat's british culture

British aren't European

Yes and we are in the continent of Europe so it's part of European culture

Yes we are. Pic related, it's Europe

That's german culture.

You're not white, you're slav.

Burning women at stakes or blowing churches up. Basically what a fucking white male pastime is.

Europe = EU just as America = USA

Germans are Slavic too.

Don't deny your heritage.

this thread is about european, not about "white"

Only eastern Germans are a little Slavic.
Southern ones are a little Celtic

And all are Germanic.

>a little Slavic.
>we wuz germanic
Germans are bastard children of the Proto-slavshits, Celts and Scandis.

Nothing

>Europe = EU just as America = USA

Hmm. So Norway and Switzerland aren't European now? That's stupid and you should feel bad for suggesting it.

EU IS A COUNTRY NOT A CONTINENT

>Haplo groups

kek, haplos say 0 about ethnicity you dumb pole.

EU is countries and not a continent.

Allow me an immersive sub kek

Federal Europe is as awesome as South Korea under Kim.

never ever

A concept the average american couldn't understand

Then stop calling the USA as America or eventually this is what will happen with Europe too.

Slamming islamic dick up your ass

Shouldnt poles also be GOTH'D to some extend?

I call it the USA, bruv

Here it means hiking in the forest, binge drinking in the weekends, and eating obscure dishes during christmas time.

Haha, never going to happen.

Also the equivalent to calling the EU "Europe" is calling the USA "the Americas" not "America"

They are in EU in anything but name

Civilization.

They're not members of the EU.

What I'm detecting from this exchange is very imperialistic vibes.

>the EU is our club so this entire continent must therefore join us or not be true Europeans

It will be your undoing, Germany.

Yet their economies are very tightly integrated into the EU single market.
And it is kinda funny that a Brit of all people accuses somebody of imperialism.

We know imperialism when we see it

Wtf I love Poland now

The difference might be that we dont genocide natives and exploit them for their natural resources.
Norway and Switzerland participate in EU single market because they want to, and they are free to leave at any time they want

>The difference might be that we dont genocide natives
>The Germans don't genocide

You cannot make this stuff up

>genocide
>slavery
>oppression
>nudism
>cuckoldry

>Germans
I am an European

>The difference might be that we dont genocide natives and exploit them for their natural resources.

Exact comparisons are silly.

Germany has been using economic austerity to prolong the weakness of other EU members, making the Euro artificially weak relative to the German economy, boosting it's exports at the expense of others.

Germany refuses to remedy the situation by completing the monetary union with a proper fiscal union, so it gets the benefits (increased competitiveness and cheap borrowing) while avoiding the negatives (underwriting the liabilities of the Eurozone periphery).

It is economic exploitation clear as day

(((European))) culture

Hey, I am all for an fiscal union.
But if we do it, the EU needs to have the power to cap the annual budget of the fiscal union member states

In this part of Europe it means this.

>Hey, I am all for an fiscal union.

You aren't Germany or the majority opinion of the Germany people. The idea that German savers should underwrite the debts of countries like Greece and Italy is anathema to the German public

Really no point trying to explain that to an American.

Yes!This is also european culture.

>ITT : another EU vs BRITS

Germany is member of European Fiscal Compact. Britain isn't

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Fiscal_Compact

The fiscal compact =/= fiscal union it's just another device for Germany to throttle the growth of its Eurozone competitors

The fiscal compact limits general budget deficit to 3.0% of the GDP, just like a fiscual union would

>Germany has been using economic austerity to prolong the weakness of other EU members, making the Euro artificially weak relative to the German economy, boosting it's exports at the expense of others.

The Euro was $1,34 on average before the Swiss banks sold there reserves on Eurobasis what lowered the Euro to its current weakness.

Doesn't have much to do with Germany.

Why do anglos always favour some fantasy bullshit over reality?

A fiscal union would allow transfers within the union, like how in the US states like California transfer money to states like Mississippi, and in the UK how Scotland's budget deficit of 9.5% GDP is paid for by England (which has a budget deficit lower than 4% GDP now). The only transfers within the EU are for "development" and such.

The Euro is a free-floating currency. It gets weaker on poor economic data and stronger on better economic data. You cannot - *cannot* - blame Euro weakness all on the bloody Swiss. That is just insane

>device for Germany
already forgot that we were forced into the EU?

You already proofed to have no knowledge in economy.

youtube.com/watch?v=G5xfwHmVa2c

That was a big thing. And yeah Germany profits from this. But it's not that our economy is dependent on it.

Switzerland isn't the sole driver of the value of the Euro, nor the most important influence of it. Are you trying to meme me?

>yeah Germany profits from this
This is exactly what I was saying

>But it's not that our economy is dependent on it.
I never said your economy is dependent on it. I said it benefits from it.

>A fiscal union would allow transfers within the union
You mean, like the Greek bailout (currently 240.7bn €)?

Why do you think you know what is going on with your oppinion that equals the childish and naive views of a 6 year old?

Of course it's not the sole reason. The strengh of the Euro comes to it's biggest amount from the German economy.

>already forgot that we were forced into the EU?
You mean that the Euro was a condition of German unification?

I know that. What does that have to do with Germany exploiting its fellow member states TODAY for its own gain, at their expense?

What next? The 30 Years' War is justification for Germany to do anything it likes to others?

>You mean, like the Greek bailout (currently 240.7bn €)?
This is NOT a fiscal transfer. The bailout is a LOAN that Greece is expected to mostly pay back eventually. You do not understand what a fiscal union is.

Unless you think Scotland has to pay back England with interest for funding its huge deficit? Is that what you're saying? That is not how it works. Fiscal union =/= loan

>The strengh of the Euro comes to it's biggest amount from the German economy.

And its WEAKNESS comes from the poor performance of the Eurozone periphery, which makes the Euro artificially weak for the German economy

>which makes the Euro artificially weak for the German economy

No it's just devalues their economies.
Can you explain the exact mechanics behind your statement? You are emberassing yourself massively in the eyes of every economist who reads your fantasies.

I'm convinced you're trolling me now. If you're actually too thick to understand at this point, there's no use wasting more time on you

For example, the second help package to Greece contained a 107bn € debt relief, which means Greeks wont have to bay back that money.

kek

tolerance, equality and other niggerloving cuck shit

it does though

How?

nothing about "European culture" is exclusive to Europe and therefore it doesn't exist. The only thing that is real is your ethnicity and your people and the blood bond they have shared through the centuries.
>inb4 fedora

Haven't even read this thread yet but already know it's going to be full of Krauts and Spaniards claiming it's some vague bullshit like "Judeo-Christian" or "Enlightenment" values.

The debt relief was subject to strict conditions, which included EU officials controlling various parts of Greece's economy, and meeting various targets. Moreover, it was nowhere near enough debt relief to make their debt pile sustainable (which is why yet another bailout was needed!)

Part debt relief in return for a severe reduction in their sovereignty, relative to other member states, is not a fiscal union. It's some countries imposing their will on others.

In a fiscal union the states in the union play by the same rules. California doesn't tell Mississippi how to run its economy, it just transfers money to Mississippi via the US federal government and California does not get any back

I have always been in favour to just kick the greeks out.

They faked themselves into the Union, faked themselves into the Euro and now are a country on welfare. The biggest weakness of the EU is its inconsequence.

>The debt relief was subject to strict conditions, which included EU officials controlling various parts of Greece's economy, and meeting various targets.
I imagine UK would do the same if they had to bail out Scotland. How else would Brits ensure that Scots used the money in a sensible way?

>Part debt relief in return for a severe reduction in their sovereignty, relative to other member states, is not a fiscal union.
A fiscual union is by definition a reduction of sovereignty. If somebody pays your debts, you can be sure he wants to see that his money is spent wisely.

>Europe = EU just as America = USA
>mfw German posters are literally reaching murrican tier levels of retardation in recent weeks

>european culture
i guess it would be christianity and maybe beer ?
We don't have as much in common as people think...

>dog spinning
its called TRICHANE you sheltered cityboi

what the fuck is this ?

why do you spin the doge?

>I imagine UK would do the same if they had to bail out Scotland. How else would Brits ensure that Scots used the money in a sensible way?
The has been effectively "bailing out" Scotland since the oil price crash and "bailing out" Northern Ireland since it became a thing. There are NO CONDITIONS attached to this. Why? Because the UK is a single country, a single fiscal union, if some parts are in deficit then it gets funded by the taxpayer no matter what.

>A fiscual union is by definition a reduction of sovereignty. If somebody pays your debts, you can be sure he wants to see that his money is spent wisely.
Of course it's a reduction in sovereignty, but it's a reduction in sovereignty of ALL the member states and it gives ALL citizens of the greater union EQUAL sovereignty. A Scot has as much influence over the House of Commons as an Englishman

In the Eurozone today, Greeks have reduced sovereignty compared to others because of the bailout conditions

>The has been
The UK has been

I dont know about Britain, but when here in Germany a state gets bailed out, there are strict conditions to the budget the state is allowed to spent.
But I am curious, what if Scotland would just keep spending British money, not doing anything to reduce their debt. Does UK really have no mechanism against such exploitation?

It essentially means north-germanic culture, especially Swedish culture, as we are the only pure Europeans.

>what the fuck is this ?
this is a bulgarian tradition that has been going on for centuries untill cucked westerners found out about it and our even more cucked politicians banned it. our traditions are dying becose of bleeding hart westfags

Please love the doge.

We wuz Romans'n'Greeks'n'kangs'n'sheeeeeeeeeit

>I dont know about Britain, but when here in Germany a state gets bailed out, there are strict conditions to the budget the state is allowed to spent.
Ah, this might go some way towards explaining your attitude to the Eurozone

>But I am curious, what if Scotland would just keep spending British money, not doing anything to reduce their debt. Does UK really have no mechanism against such exploitation?
In the UK there are different nations but no separate states in a federal system like in Germany. Most of us don't see this as exploitation anyway. The UK government makes most of the important decisions for all regions of the UK, so one region can't exploit the other much, devolved governments have pretty limited spending and taxation powers

The better comparison is with the USA

Imagine Scotland just keeps on taking debts, and not paying them back, letting other members of the union take the bill? Would this really work over a long period of time? I imagine English would be not too happy about paying for Scottish toughtless spending

>but muh culture
Wow I didn't know Bulgarians were Muslim tier

>Would this really work over a long period of time?

It has worked for over 300 years. The UK is the most successful union in world history.

Hmm then how comes many Scots want to leave?

Isn't the USA more succesful and didn't you lose Ireland because you tried to starve them to death?

>Hmm then how comes many Scots want to leave?
Nationalism is a hell of a drug and the grass is always greener on the other side. Unions always go through rough patches, the point is they didn't vote to leave when given the chance.

>Isn't the USA more succesful and didn't you lose Ireland because you tried to starve them to death?
When some states in the USA wanted to leave, they weren't allowed to decide democratically, they fought a huge civil war which divides the country to this day.

The UK has never had a proper civil war like that, which involved the whole country fighting. Moreover the UK was confident enough in its union to allow parts to vote to leave if they wanted - this is something that's illegal in the USA

Also the USA hasn't lasted as long as the UK

>Nationalism is a hell of a drug and the grass is always greener on the other side.
Is this also the reason for Britain leaving the EU?

"There are many different cultures but only one civilization - the Western one." — Mustafa Kemal Atatürk

>Is this also the reason for Britain leaving the EU?

Not really. The UK is a multi-national sovereign state leaving a confederation of countries. Scotland is a nation which a minority of Scots want to make a nation-state. The minority wants to separate from a country it's part of. The UK is not part of another country.

What's with violent down kill of wales worker in the beginning 20th century?

It looks more that you just murdered any opposition.

Englanders in Scotland overvoted the Scots.
Most scots are clearly against the Union.

You're basically just Russia tier.