Please be totally honest, is my dick small? I'm 24 so done growing

Please be totally honest, is my dick small? I'm 24 so done growing.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/3u6TFxf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why are your pubes growing all the way up your shaft? holy shit, can you imagine what that feels like to a woman? you better start shaving that shit regularly because that's not normal bro.

:(

But the size is ok? I didn't shave cause I never got laid

Average dont worry

Average length, looks above average thickness. Girth is generally more important than length (unless micro-penis length which yours is not).

Pluck the hairs out, don't shave. Time consuming, but stubble will tear a girl to shreds. Plus it will take longer for it to grow back.

It's sad and goofy looking, not like most human penises
I'm being totally honest.

Your good man, you have a normal dick size and remember normally is 5.5 to 6 would recommend trimming those people though bro you're getting a little out of control

Looks above average by a lil bit

What do you pluck the hairs out with? Sounds unnecessarily painful

Why are you fags so obsessed with how big or small your dicks are? Is this something that gay dudes really care about?

hey its me ur dad

Tweezers. It'll be sore doing the first few, but you'll get used to it. Try the hot towel method.

Trust me, no girl will enjoy the sensation of shaving stubble inside her.

Hey dad! What's heaven like? Or did you go to hell?

that is honestly the ugliest dick ive ever seen....

hair growing all the way up to that dried up desensitized mutilated jew dick

/GAG

This is how a real cock looks for comparison, op. I'm 29

yeah thasts a shame. I think the hair on your dick is a result of the circumcision. I have a bit of that too but not that far up. The skin from your balls goes up your shaft a bit.

Plucking will be painful. I'd recommend facial Nair. use a siccors to trim the hair down then a light coating of facial Nair over a small area of the penis to test. That is if it bothers you. Tbh you don't have to do anything about it if you don't want to.

Other than the hair it's completely average. if anything slightly above average.

super close up pick with no reference to size. You have confidence issues and are seeking approval. for one stop shaving your groin. you look like little boy if you shave that much. Not to mention you aren't even keeping it groomed. Trim the edges and keep the bush under 3cm.

I'd take that in my boy pussy anyday

What is that, two thumbs long? Not a real man's junk.

Not a cock. A dick. Cocks are actually large.

>boy pussy
don't be that guy. Ass. You have an ass. Only creepy old bears call it a boi pussie

rate?

Please gentlemen, let me come on in.

Mushroom / 10

jesus christ. What have you done to your penis? Fucking rekt.

thats kind of a confusing rating

He's saying you have a mushroom like dick. The head is oversized. Like that is 3 times bigger than iut should be.

The day of my circumcision
Wierdly enough first time I'd seen the head of my dick in just under a year, phimosis is a cunt

Currently have like 10 stitches in it.

It's like when you have sex, your trying to be a human plumber.

devil trips
Your head in that pic is discolored like it isn't getting enough blood flow. Thought you were one of those idiots who thought a penis pump would actually do you any good. Lot of people ruin their dicks with stuff like that.

Well I guess my dick is demented right now, so devil trips works :P

Nope. Rough sex gave me a cut on my dick, basically never really recovered. Like scar tissue that never went away. Eventually grew over.

Never needed a dick pump, normally 7-8", a dive also heard my share of horror stories.

best of luck getting it back to normal proportions. Do you still masturbate like that? If you do how do you go about it and how does it feel?

I have phimosis, just use a fuck ton of lube for sex, and stretch foreskin back over time. You don't need to get cut.

Cheers bro.

Still did errything like normal. Only issue was sex, without a condom it fucking hurt.

discord.gg/3u6TFxf

Likely due to his circumcision. The tighter it is, the more hair gets pulled up from the pubic area.

Yeah, lube was used a fucking lot. Without it hurt like hell.

Had to - all stretching basically created more scar tissue that grew back over.

does it still look weird at this angle?

You gotta lube up with moisturiser before stretching and do it very slightly over time, unless it's extreme phimosis in which case surgery can be the only proper cure.

Then theres all the sensitivity problems... Phimosis is shit.

Yes, seek medical attention.

better. Still you have a big head on your dick
could be worse

Yeah man.. your shaft is literally missing. Hair grows all the way up. Don't worry though, my dick is too big. Had to go through a lot of women to find one who could take it all for me to enjoy sex. There's lots of shallow and petite women out there who will love a scrotum attached to glans, or at least they'll get a giggle out of it and pity fuck you.

Pretty much what happened bro. I'm currently rocking ten stitches.

Well do what works for you man, hope your dick gets better.

Yo im the same way with the hair on my dick. It sucks but i can get a fine enough shave as long as i do it within a couple days. Plucking that shit hurts and takes forever

Trim with scissors, plucking hurts, shaving leaves it like copper wire after a few days plus razor burn. Just trim it close as you can, better to be visible and soft then invisible and like sand paper.