Can't fit into theater seats anymore

>can't fit into theater seats anymore

I guess it's Netflix from now on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dSUdzgmCik
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2495396/pdf/postmedj00315-0056.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=ZrasQOojFyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mine has some extra wide chairs in the front that I can fit in, but it's off to the side and too far forward for me. ._.

Or exercise and better diet.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dSUdzgmCik

Kill yourselves.

>can't fit into the bulletproof vests at the theater

>americans

I'm a patriot but I lol'd out loud

Can't exercise, I have poor joints. Dieting won't help either, and I have no insurance.

I tried to use a foldout chair in the handicap area, but the usher made me squeeze into a regular seat. It was complete bullshit since there was no one there using wheelchairs anyway.

>can no longer work up the courage to once again enter the theater alone

>can't eat less
You can get skinny without exercise fatass

thanks for letting us know you're a faggot

>keep breaking the seat structure at my local theater
twice it happened now

>Can't hide my penis from the SchwanzGestapo at mein Kino anymore

user lose some god damned weight, holy fuck.

>Dieting won't help either

Eating at a deficit will cause you to lose weight. Stop making excuses you turdburger

Eat a fucking salad you fat piece of shit.

That's clearly yurop.

I was born like this. I have an eating disorder that causes my stomach to starve if I don't eat enough. Fuck you.

i only eat 1200 calories per day and I weigh over 300 lbs. it's just the way i am, i can't lose weight

How the fuck does one get so fat that this becomes a problem? l

Do us all a favour then and starve you worthless cocksucker

Bullshit.

I'm litrally morbidly obese and have no problem fitting in them

or my weight could just be a giant tumour and that's why the rest of my body is skinny and I don't really eat bad

FUCKK IM DYING

I don't understand people like you. Why do you wish death on me just because I have a disease that makes me the way I am? Do you actually believe what you type or are you just an edgelord?

You don't have a disease, you have a victim complex. Eat less, walk more, go the fuck outside. You don't have bad joints, your joints hurt from the weight. Lose the weight or you will die soon else live miserable.

Stop drinking soda.

How does someone get that fat?

>renting body armor at the theatre
>not bringing your own type IV vest

Enjoy getting shot to death

>tfw i snuck a X-Large pizza into theater by hiding it in my laptop bag.

>Can't exercise, I have poor joints
You're turning into an old lady.

Top Kek

>tfw too skinny because spend all my food money on bird food for my falcon

Who /skinnyfat/ here?

how many of those calories are fat though?

if the seat doesn't break then you're not too big, bud

>tfw too fat and ugly to leave the house

TITS or GTFO

your chair sucks

I don't fit in my other chair.

You're eating way more calories than you think you are. All fat people underestimate their caloric intake, and all skinny people who "cant gain weight" overestimate theirs.

If you're 300 pounds, you could probably fast for months while taking vitamins to make up for the lack of food, and not starve to death.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2495396/pdf/postmedj00315-0056.pdf

>Get past the no singles policy because I weigh as much as two people
Being fat can have benefits.

>not wearing socks
what's your excuse?

Looks like the Netflix servers are down now anyway, so you might as well take a walk while they get it fixed.

>tfw not fat

>tfw was fat but not anymore

There are whole lines of clothes chairs for overweight people my chair is awesome very strong and super comfy cost money though like 500 dollars.

>i have no insurance
What does that to do with this

Anyone else enjoying the fuck out of visualising how OP found out he couldn't fit anymore, what did you do you fat fuck, did you go home or sit on the steps?

It's thanks to people like you that my cinema stopped serving the 6oz butter-bucket.

>tfw still no friends or gf

Man being fat since childhood turned me to autist. I have no friends or gf even though i lost weight since 4 years ago. I guess it was too late

Diet and swim you dumbass

Same. BMI of 21 now and might as well be fat again because I have no idea how to talk to anyone and let alone at qt.

Still nicer being thin though. Back was hurting and I was disgusted with myself. Now at least I look okay in the mirror.

Is your peepee really hooked like that?

I wish i was fat but had friends to be honest at this point i seriously consider suicide

>tfw iktf
best feeling in the world

my eagle died today
cant go to the cinema
;_;

It's easier than you think. Fake it till you make it. You're gonna look stupid for a while but eventually you'll get the hang of it and will be banging sloots at will.

That's hard though, I don't put effort into things

>Fake it till you make it.
don't even really know what to fake, is the problem.

Guys, put some work into yourself too.

There is no excuse for that. None. Zero.

Put in the work to fit into a theater seat.

Holy fuck that's not exactly setting the bar high for your life, now is it?

Guys, c'mon. You have to stop this 'I'm helpless' shit with a quickness, or you will literally be helpless.

Good luck. I'm hopeful, but not optimistic.

I'm at home.

I don't have any dollars.

y-yes, but it's mostly skin.

YES IT FUCKING WILL YOU DUMB LAZY FAT PIECE OF SHIT!

What you really mean is that you don't want to do it. At least be honest about it you fat fuck. Diet is something like, 80-90% percent more effective at controlling your weight than exercise is. Exercise will build strength, but it's diet that will loose the weight. Fuck, I've lost 7 pounds in the last month just from cutting out sugar and getting more vegetables in my diet. I have no fucking sympathy for fat people who are more interested in making excuses than they are at making progress. Go have a pity party with your other fat fuck friends and cry into each others fat folds because you can't admit your completely responsible for why you look and feel the way you do.

P.S. In case I haven't made my point clear yet. Fuck you!

Damnit I'm convinced!

MOTIVATE YOURSELF
youtube.com/watch?v=ZrasQOojFyo

>mfw people on Sup Forums blame genetics for being fat and always spout excuses just like tumblr

Just make an appeal to your local theater. They made an entire row just for big people like me, it's pretty sweet.

I would love for these "muh genetics" fucks to actually post what their diet was over the last week, and how much exercise they've done in the last month. Genetics my ass.

>fat fucks will always look terrible no matter what

yeah small seats are discrimination against fat people. :^)

I hate that we live in a world that encourages people like you to keep getting shittier.

>thanks for letting us know you're a faggot

>having to listen to fat fucks breathing through the whole film

REEEEEEEEE

Good thing we have Sup Forums to shitpost on

You don't know what you're talking about. Eating fat isn't what makes you fat. You could eat 1200 calories a day of just fat and still lose weight. All that matters is that you eat less calories than you expend.

>tfw I realized I was the only intelligent person left on Sup Forums
>everyone else is just an idiot with dumb opinions and irrational attitudes
>only I can see the truth of the world

>everyone's stupid but me

>thanks for letting us know you're a faggot

yes, exactly.

>you're the only class of people that can be legally discriminated against
its just not fair bros

Well then change your fucking lifestyle

so much retardation in one thread. Having a calorie "deficit" does not mean someone will lose weight. It will just make their body's metabolism slow way the fuck down and cause them to retain more of their food as fat

>tfw too big for the cinema shower cubicles

Im not fat but I have a larger than avarage body. I do fit in the seats. Couple of weeks ago I got thrown out for bringing some leftover lasagna. I was silently enjoying it through the first half of the movie (brought a plastic plate and fork as well). I started screaming for the manager but the fucking 18 year old girl/ticketripper had none of it and guided me to the exit.

I generally don't like the defeatist atittude of most fat people but I have a distinct feeling that I got thrown out because the skinny bitch couldn't handle a healthy figure like mine.

Lost.

30+ year old virgins hate it worse, no one respects their feeling and dignity, even SJWs make fun of virgins.

Check out this doctor in the house!

How do maintain thermoregulation with no fructose corn sludge to burn?
>oh that's right, we burn fat and protein instead

isnt that a bit low to protect her heart if shooter was elevated at all or tall

These days, not being a nationalist is the hallmark of being an actual faggot.

So, hi faggot.

My problem is not with the seats inasmuch as it is with the lack of space. I too have a different size than most (what is medically known as "morbidly obese"). I can squeeze myself into the seats but this puts extra pressure on my ribcage (that's already under a prettly large amount of stress). This makes me have trouble breathing. Usually thats no problem, I just use my oxygen tank. In most theatres however there's barely enough room for one let alone two tanks (I bring an extra one if its a particular 'racy' movie)

I dont understand whats keeping cinemas from changing this abject policy. Why not widen the seats and have some extra room for oxygen tanks so everybody can enjoy the movies?

Yes, her heart is completely exposed

You're not very intelligent, user. I bet you're really fat.