I got a magic mushroom gow box since three days and until now nothing is happening...

I got a magic mushroom gow box since three days and until now nothing is happening. I´m not sore if the position is right. I often read that directly sunlight is harmful, but how about artificial light? Any suggestions?
Also general drug thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

magic-mushrooms-shop.com/en/golden-teacher-cubensis-magic-mushroom-grow-kit.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

more water, more waiting.
they really need a natural light cycle, well lit but no direct sunlight.
You've got the temp bang on but you still might have to wait another week for anything at all to show.

Im not no doctor op but I think the shit grows best in like dead ass dark doesn't it?

you need more magic to make them grow

thank you, the description says no watering until the first heads show... idk man.

nope^^

fair enough, my umm friend's box said to flood the fuck out of them to get em going.
idk if you've ever been out walking after a rain storm but there's tonnes more shrooms out in general.
it does of course depend on what stage they were shipped in

I agree with this dude. As far as I knew, you keep them in the dark for the first couple of days till the start sprouting properly

...you do realize the temperature and humidity sensor needs to be in the bag, right?

Is it precolonized? It takes at least two weeks for a precolonized kit to sprout.

magic-mushrooms-shop.com/en/golden-teacher-cubensis-magic-mushroom-grow-kit.html

it´s just for the temperature.

yes, it is... how many light do you give them?

It doesn't look well colonized. And you can grow them without light, just avoid direct sunlight.

Just wait a month, it does not sprout after 3 days.

i would go to 420chan and ask them about all this.
im more smart
in the cannabis growing more then the shroom growing.
wish i could help you tho.

Hm, ok. Thank you.
From now on i will let the shutters more closed.

Is that standing water in there? Wewlad

Never grown mushrooms before but the caps are only the fruiting body's of mushrooms. the mushrooms rhizomes prob need to finish getting established and then the caps will come

Kek is that a dildo to the left?

KEK

keep them under ur bed
dosing ur own grown shr00ms is a wonderful experience

Yes, its recommend.
I know that this is why I asked if its colonized. Normally your growkit should look full white.
Yes.

No sunlight till colonization is over dumbass

Confirmed?

Thanks for the advice.
I look forward to it.

Dont listen to these faggots that never had a growbox and/or touched a magic mushroom in their life.
3 days is nothing... they start coming after day 10 or even 14. They dont need more water, where do you get this BS. Sunlight ist required either...mushrooms dont have chlorophyll ?!?!?
Just follow the instruction manual and ur goid to go.... room temp and not to dry... you can then shake out spores/cut some mushroom caps from ur first harvest and prepare the set for another go... ive gotten as much as 4 harvests from a simple set like yours.

Have patience

Obligatory dildo on the left

This reminds me of a summer day when I saw fractals on clear day sky before I went to sleep.
Yes but it is over with these fully grown kits. OPs doesn't seem ready.

Thank´s man, i rlly hope the growkit is alright and i dont make any mistakes.

They grow even in complete darkness, but I've noticed they grow towards the light when there is light.

yo this is and important question: can spores be acquired from dried shrooms?

Yea they always say that in the manual and on forums but I used to keep mine behind my desk and theywould still be groeing normally... I remember I once had to wait 20+ days but eventually they showed up... never had a faulty set before, although I heard people occasionally get a messed up set

the danger in growing them in darkness is that they dont know where they have to grow. So it can happen that they grow downwards and start to mold and conterminate you cake.