OP confirmed a faggot

This

show dick.

It looks nice.

really?

really?

u will die soon

please show your dick.

It looks like an elephant trunk, and I like that.

for real though, anyone know what the FUCK it might be? Not itchy, a bit warm(er) on the area than the rest of my skin. its developed over a week

Show dick for answers.

Who gets a moving color changing tattoo of a misshapen circle on their pubic area? Some kind of faggot I guess.

if i get a semi serious answer the mole-rat will come out

Pilze Bruder, get antimyotikum & you get rid of it

lol'd
if i had gold id gold you.
here's an upvote instead

I've been checking with other medfags, and you probably have around 2 days.

I have had a similar thing appear on my skin - it turns out it was the fragrance in my body wash.

I would suggest trying a fragrance-free soap, goats milk soap is especially good for the skin.

Dick now please?

ON, seriously, it's a skin fungus. You can get rid of it with the active ingredient from Selsun Blue shampoos over a week or so. It's harmless, my gf used to have it everywhere.

>antimyotikum

its antimykotikum faggot.
thanks though

Eternal Bleeding.

This could possibly be white skin cancer or a form of atopic dermatitis.

Go to a doc.

See

And
Let us see your mole rat now please, thank you.

Your welcome, but its useless after a month youll get it back

As a follow up to this, it will keep coming back if you live in a humid area, just keep using that shampoo or get a prescription one from your doctor and you won't have to worry about it anymore.

scurvy, eat oranges

tyvm Sup Forumsros

mole rat incoming

Problem is that strong antimyotikum attacks your liver & stuff so look if it's worth it for you

Are you OP? Are you ganna deliver?

as promised :) he is sleeping

I am not OP, but I wish he'd deliver. It really does look like a nice dick.

I bet he wont. ):

I don't think that's the active ingredient in Selsun Blue that gets rid of it, though. Our doctor told us it was harmless to keep it and harmless to get rid of it, but that it would probably come back.

Wow! :) Impressive.

Can we wake him up? get him a little excited?~

I got strong antimyotikum wgich "destroyed" all fungi in my body, weird that its always came back. He said to me maybe my sweat have to much good ingreedients for fungi

I think he did. is this him?

>Impressive.

hahahahhahahahahahahhahaha wtf user.

i mean this

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

I was impressed. What's so funny?

i was more expecting

this must be the work of an enemy stand

it's a penis
I understand if you haven't seen one before

aids
it's time to be a hero

trips dont lie

an*

dude, keep cool, this may be: 1. akind of fungus. Then it would disappear by use of a med against.
try tea tree oil.
2. a very harmless skin disease with no consequences, this will disappear after round about a year from itself;
3. Boreliosis, an ifection (this is not very likely)
I think its number two, and you can do nothing, but there is no need, it will disappear from itself. Observe this, but consult a physician if the spots get much more and more.

winner winner chicken dinner
or
winnar

This is a fungal infection called tinea versicolor. I've had this in the past. You can get a week of pills from your doctor called sporanox (itraconazole) and if that doesn't work, get ketoderm cream (ketoconazole. This can clear up in a week. They say selsun blue can help with this but it really doesn't. Just get those medications from your doctor, trust me. Do your own research if you want.

looks like psoriasis my friend it can not be healed :/

That is actually a mild fungi infection? Did you shave with a razor that you used on other body parts or perhaps kept it in a dirty place and then shaved?

Just a rash..

I have really similar things on my abdomen when I cum

Hmm i only shaved to get a clearer pic.
I was in bed for 4 days with food poisoning, sweating my ass off no shower- maybe thats where it started