Misunderstood genius or detached autist?

Misunderstood genius or detached autist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bHy7N_Fy3Bg?t=296
youtube.com/watch?v=OG3PnQ3tgzY
youtube.com/watch?v=gxMyQmpPmYM
youtube.com/watch?v=u_1CcX0c-V4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Autistic Virgin

Detached genius, understood autist.

is that bud cort

He's brilliant.

The real question is how long until he finally snaps?

A true renaissance man.

Why does he like energy drinks so much

his latest suit.

10/10

Did his mommy take this picture?

does he get all his suits from the salvation army? it sure looks like it

I never knew this was an actual person until a few days ago

What is that style of fabric called? I wouldn't mind a sports coat with that sort of design honestly.

Needs some better shoes but otherwise classy as fuck

Would hire/10

>its a his mom drives him to a fast food place then switches seats with her whilst he films himself rolling a joint whilst she is just out of shot episode

pants much too long for me

I really want to pound his mother's pussy.

>hiring a clearly mentally unstable wierdo
lmao

he brings more to the table than you do

post a pic of her

defensive, are we? of course you would never hire anybody.

>tfw a teenager is a billion times more dapper than you could ever be.
Life sucks.

Pants seem a bit too big for him, new shoes are in need too.

true kino

Joeyeatsaroundtheworld plebs get out

A real human bean.

The pants are too big and the shoes could be changed.

youtu.be/bHy7N_Fy3Bg?t=296

the hodgetwins spotted reviewbrah at a 7/11 a few days ago

4:57

Just see a pic of reviewbrah, literally looks just like him.

>roidniggers

Not giving them a view.

lighten up, they seem like good chaps

silence.

/ck/ is that way

----->

Plenty of people wear suits and eat hotdogs. And aren't they in LA?

Reviewbrahland is NY.

he doesnt seem very self aware

He refuses to get his suits tailored for some reason. He says it has nothing to do with cost as he could get them tailored quite cheaply.

You don't notice anyone in the car with him in most videos. I think those are just times when he brought people along with him.

if hes going to do the suit thing he mayaswell do it properly. a fitted (modern) suit and a different haircut would do him wonders

but then he wouldnt be who he is, i suppose

He occasionally posts on /r9k/, he's actually pretty cool.He knows people make fun of him for acting autistic but he just doesn't care what they think. He prefers the older style of suits and hates the modern slim fit ones, which is why he chooses not to get them tailored.

Your mom's pussy doesn't seem too self aware either.

he doesnt have his license

>California Chads
Disliked

How do you know?

That suit doesn't fit

Because Im him

He's said he doesn't, that's why his energy drink reviews are pretty uncommon. He originally wanted to make that his gimmick because no one else reviews energy drinks but he found he couldn't drink as much as would be required to keep it going.

herringbone I think, but that is only acceptable if you are a professor or something similar

can I have ur #? ;)

I agree with the older style of suits. I prefer the longer pant legs that don't slim out near the end.

Classy.

I don't know whether he'd call himself a genius. To be honest, while he fits the bill, he puts on a show solely because if you're going to take that much time to review food you might as well make an effort for the viewers. It is tangential and he is not really interested in self-publicizing.

He is in a completely different ballpark from the more awkward "fedoras" that were a thing a few years ago, I don't think he is even aware of this meme. Yes, he has taken the persona of a 40s noir radio announcer, but it is just a bit of a giggle and he does a good job of reviving that kind of rappor with the viewers style. He possesses none of the traits of an "autist". His clothes are fitted, his facial features were sculpted in conditions of excessive testosterone and a complete absence of cortisol. His brows are thick, his complexion exudes an aura of valor, his gaze is piercing with eyes like that of a phoenix, deeply intelligent yet profoundly troubled, dangerous and sadistic.

The main purpose of all this, you see, is "fundamental research". He came of age (by his standards) shortly after the subprime mortgage crisis and up until early 2015 certain sectors of the stock market have been in an almost uninterrupted bull market. While tech and biotech have been oversaturated, the service sector has been overlooked, notably restaurants, something he had a strong interest in to begin with. It was a perfect storm but by no means is his success entirely due to luck, based on what I heard on the deepweb insider information forums he learned to code from scratch just to dabble in algorithmic trading, he learned standard Chinese in order to better conduct market research and has already finished his CFA at a relatively young age. Lately he has been involved in oil, the brexit fallout and other plays and founded a legitimate asset management firm, but he keeps the details private.

>his facial features were sculpted in conditions of excessive testosterone and a complete absence of cortisol.
>implying testosterone and cortisol shape your face

thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=OG3PnQ3tgzY

I don't know who this guy is but he looks alot like Samantha Morton

I like his day in the life videos

At one point he was just watching tv critiquing peoples suits

I like him. He's just bein' him. He doesn't afraid of anything.

he should get a job at a little local radio station or something

give him something to do behind the scenes somewhere

that oughta straighten him out

He is what he is

>ywn get a bite to eat with reviewbrah

I like his reviews on frozen food and even fast food.

It's a niche little market and he does it classy. Been subscribed to him for a while now.

I always thought he got his suits from his dead father or something

who the fuck tucks their tie into the pants?

Put his face on his mom's body and she'd be THICC

I doubt little local radio stations even exist anymore. It's all highly-organized, corporate-owned subsidiaries where he'd need a broadcasting degree to even get a chance at getting a job.

>not listening to your local NPR station or barring that AM radio station

They let anybody make shows these days. NPR, at least in my area, is just a big block of the official news shows but at night it's anything goes up until the wee hours of the morning.

We need to save him

That's not herringbone, my man.

He's 22

portaryed the young cop in bvs very well for the few minutes

If you didn't know, he is in his early 20s.

I listen to his podcast when I go to bed all the time. He's just a laid back, legitimately nice guy who doesn't care what people think of him. I don't see what's so autistic about him other than the suits, but even that's not a bad thing in reality.

what the fuck, he must be like 6'3 now or something. It might just be the coat but he looks lanky as fuck in that picture.

Honestly the outfit looks pretty good in

10/10 would bang.

He has a podcast!?

If there's truth to any of that I'm pretty sure the food's done him in at this point.

Like 150 episodes and some are long as fuck. They're on his channel.

VROW.

Holy shit he sounds like Bill Burr.

not really

His podcast sounds so much like Bill Burr's. I mean normally he just sounds angry and they look really different, but without any faces and less angry I definitely hear similarities. Just imagine Bill Burr is less angry.

youtube.com/watch?v=gxMyQmpPmYM
youtube.com/watch?v=u_1CcX0c-V4

SPBP

Fuck, meant for

Salvation Army chic

>People are invested in some fucktard reviewing junk food

jesus christ, you people will do anything except actually watch movies.

He looks exactly like his mother. Holy shit.

hey dude stop, being a big meanie ok?!?!

>mfw people spread the Reviewbrah is going to snap meme.

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FAGGOT I WILL FIND YOU AND GUT YOU IF YOU SAY ONE MORE FUCKING THING ABOUT HIM YOU FCUKING UGLY SON OF A BITCH

BOING

kek is this legit?

>deep dish depression

He's related to Lorde, that's how he affords his shit.

Only concrete evidence is that he owns a Ben Garrison book that he'll display behind him in some of his reviews. Some people like to float a screencap around saying that he browses Sup Forums (which wouldn't surprise me) but I don't know how real it is.

It's real. It was on one of his videos comment section

What a beautiful man.

holy crap it's uncanny

Isn't Ben Garrison just a cartoonist who Sup Forums has framed as a Nazi for a meme?

this is it, this is our flightplan, there's smee, maimen, dr. paveleer, it's all there, it is what it is