Hey faggots. You remember all the stupid fucking #notmypresident shit? Let's get #NOTmyDRorKING trending...

Hey faggots. You remember all the stupid fucking #notmypresident shit? Let's get #NOTmyDRorKING trending. Liberal tears are sweet

dude its martin luther koon day show some respect on this most niggerest of days

Niggers just need to die.

Also sandnigger Muslims.

Little nerds angry at nigs for billing them

bump! BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPP

oh hell, is it Tyrone day? hang on, i'll break out my Tyrone shit

Chekt

Hating on MLK makes u look like retard

Even hitler loved him

No one fall for this shit, it's probably leftists trying to subvert their opposition. Stay reasonable, let them keep being psychos and driving people away.

you have been visited by the platypus of white power the exsistance of our people and a future for white children will be secure but only if you post "thank you fashy platy"

Gayniggers in space vs. Robo-Jew
11/10 would watch that shit

Cool circular reasoning. Must be nice to dismiss anything you want by simply blaming it on your perceived enemy.

Typically we just call that autism though

>Even Hitler loved him

Too true, where I work they're finally firing some of these lazy niggers but it takes A LOT of evidence of them sleeping on the job. Luckily, niggers do enough of this that one by one they drop.

Remember that neo nazis are worthless uneducated scum who feel the need to constantly spread their shit outside of Sup Forums, but cannot handle even the slightest disagreement on there without turning into turbo autistic screechers, because someone offers a different ideology, while also claiming people are trying to repress their free speech.

You also have a containment board for this drivel.

OP seems very triggered

>Must be nice to dismiss anything you want by simply blaming it on your perceived enemy.

fuck that sounds oddly familiar

damn, oh wait. thats what liberals did the last 8 years

Nigger lover

Clearly this was your man in the Election

>turning into turbo autistic screechers, because someone offers a different ideology

actually, i've noticed that any given liberal fits that description. i'm not from Sup Forums, i've never even hit that board before. just an observation on my part.

>thats what liberals did the last 8 years

yep, remember "faux news". anything that doesn't back up their shit, boy howdy, look out

Hey cucks,
My mom changed the Netflix password so I can't watch shows anymore. So lets have a #NotMyMom thing going. We can make it super racist and anti-semetic too if that floats your boat.

go fuck yourself.

66, also grow up and move out you little fucknuts

>implying I'm a lib

So what you do to fight autism is become autistic?

I find it relatively hard to understand nigger hate because I'm a britfag
Sandniggers on the other hand...

think of it this way. sandniggers with glocks holding them sideways spraying and praying, but blacker and more obnoxious. does that help?

Hitler died when MLK was 16... What the fuck are you talking about

ITT: A bunch of suburban white kids who are still made a black guy nailed the chick they didn't have the balls to ask out in high school

No matter how hard you try acting like a Sup Forumstard is never going to be socially acceptable. There's a reason why "keep Sup Forums on Sup Forums" was a thing before the reddit invasion of edgetard kids.

Idiot fell for most obvious b8

>A bunch of suburban white kids
actually, no. i've had to live with them for a lot of years. some are good, some are really really bad. i'm realistic, and i know what i speak

But do niggers insist that you follow their religion their bullshite laws and threaten to blow you up if you do not obey.

no, i gotta give you that. over here, it's just basically a gun fight if they fuck with you. and half of them are my friends, so it's not even that bad here. in chicago, or any other huge city it's a lot worse, but around here, hell we grew up together, so it's not that bad

>some are good, some are really really bad

wow you mean like every fucking kind of human being that's ever existed?

>like every fucking kind of human being that's ever existed

yes, exactly. but for some reason, i'm not allowed to say in public that there are bad blacks, or i'm called a racist. why is that?

Why would you single black people out if you agree that applies to everyone?

i don't. i'm saying that blacks seem to be the only untouchable species on earth these days. i can reem fuck out of a white man, or a white woman to a certain extent. all races seem to be fair game a little, but the black is totally untouchable, followed closely by the beaner

SHITSKIN NIGGERS!

You're just an idiot who probably has some kind of autism

well, that's an easy way out. congrats

>implying i am a dumb american.
Try again clapper.

$7 now that's fuckin gangsta

But you're wrong.

This is accurate, though.

I'm in... I fucking hate niggers. Liberals and niggers are the the main source of cancer that exists in this world today.

Happy Nigger Day, Sup Forums!!!

while the conservative morons simply obstructed legislation, even if it would benefit them, simply for the sake of being petty?

your party consists of whiny 10 year olds crying about how they don't always get what they want.

>obstructed legislation, even if it would benefit them

Source

I wish we could stop pretending that niggers matter in some way. I am so sick of them.

as someone who lived for 22 years in a conservative state, let me tell you that most of the people there are undereducated and overweight. these are people in desperate need of healthcare and education, but their own party continues to take the money out of their pockets so they can't afford either of those necessities. the ACA improved millions of lives, and proposed stoppages on tuition increases would have made college more attainable for millions as well. but conservatives are stuck in a cycle of stupidity, where they look down on those of us who are educated, and dismiss anything someone says as liberal bullshit if they find out it came from someone with a college degree. so instead of taking advantage of healthcare and living a healthier, better life, they choose to make the rich richer, while they live in squalor and blame it on liberals.

the republican party is destroying itself - which would be all well and good, except that they're taking the rest of us with them.

100% truth.

Blacks are people too. Once you stop calling them niggers then they'll stop being niggers

I dont even...

Death to the fascists

copypasta from any given left wing blog. i'm not undereducated or overweight. fuck you very much

>Once you stop calling them niggers
they call themselves niggers you idiot. it's not all the white man's fault. the fault lies with the people that keep acting like assholes in perpetuity

again, you just dismissed what i said without giving it a second thought. what i wrote was my own thought. i don't read left-wing blogs. these are just my own observations from living around impoverished rednecks for two decades.

if you really can't listen to any differing opinions without lashing out, then you're beyond helping, and that's sad.

well my mistake. it just sounded like the normal, cookie cutter bullshit that i get hit with constantly out of the genii on your side of the aisle. if that's the way you really feel about me and my type, you have my sympathies. it's pretty obvious who the intolerant ones are

it IS obvious, isn't it?

Part of this is anecdotal crap. Part is liberal talking point crap. Part is pure prejudiced crap, which is ironic since you threw your hat into the ring arguing against white nationalism. Typical hypocritical bullshit.

Daily reminder to fuck off, die, etc. OP
>you will be forever alone and unloved, etc.

But I'm in a long term relationship with a beautiful white woman and am more than pleased with my employment status and home life

>I'm in a long term relationship with a beautiful white woman and am more than pleased with my employment status and home life

so am i. internet fist bump.