Ask a straight crossdresser anything

Ask a straight crossdresser anything

Will bump with straight trap hentai

Are you actually feminine looking? Pics?

not a trap, just a crossdresser

i'd prefer to keep it to questions rather than me just posting pics

>straight
>crossdresser
Nice b8 m8

>crossdresser
>straight
pick one you fucking faggot

i guess no one is really 100% straight, but well, never did anything with guys or interested in trying either. Not sure what you would call it

Do you jerk off to looking at yourself?

How do you deal with the crippling shame and depression
Plz respond quick

So is it sexual or hobby?

not really

Get a job, gf and find happiness in the little things in life.

mostly sexual. Only a few evenings a month at most nowadays. I used to cam for new outfits and a bit of pocketmoney, but not so much the past year or so

>straight
>crossdresser

Do you swallow?

What are your favorite pizza toppings?

How do the girls like it?

I sometimes wear the broads panties when I'm fucking them. But I mean I don't do that in public.

Do you crossdress every day? Or only when you're feeling freaky?

Do you like ed wood?

as i said, never had a dick apart from my own in my hands. I dont swallow my own stuff, no. Not even on cam for money.

actually I do, my BF does similar. He wears this black skirt every once in a while. Do you wear anything in public?

Also, am I a terrible person for being a little uncomfortable when I see him wear it? I encourage him to do it more because I don't like the fact that I'm slightly uncomfortable. How do i get over this feeling?

let go of your fear.
love him more.
feel secure in his pleasurable kinks.

I will! ^^ I love him so much

also get him a utilikilt! he can wear that outside without too many problems.

champignons, ham, sweet corn, hot peppers, bacon, tuna, etc. Obviously not all of it together. I usually switch it around

i've been with a couple of girls who wrote me about it, but it usually ended up with just doing it without lingerie. So even the ones who like it dont actively ask me to wear it.

I usually only crossdress in my own home or other bedrooms. Usually once a month or even less when i dont cam.

>ed wood
had to look that one up, dont think i saw or read anything he made.

i never wear anything in public. I'm interested in going to fetish or swinger places, but i dont ever wanna go alone. And i usually prefer to spend my time otherwise than going to those when i have willing company.

And no, if you arent into it, then no harm done. Its nice of you to not mind and let him live his little fetish, but you dont need to like it. I usually tend to not wear it at all if my partners dislike it, but thats just me.

ah he already wears the other one out all the time, I know I just need to face my fears of public humiliation head on and without fear. I have no problems with it, I just don't want him to get shamed.

okay I feel a little better, but really I could see myself getting into it. I've never told him that it bothers me. because it bothers me more, that it bothers me lol. I know, it's stupid. but thank you both, really.

Ed wood directed GLEN OR GLENDA? in the 50s about a straight crossdresser. He also wrote and directed PLAN 9 FROM OUTER SPACE which is considered to be the worst film ever made.

Anyway Ed joined the military after pearl harbor and when he was shooting gooks he had bra and panties under his uniform. He always said hed rather be killed than wounded for fear of being found out. Of course when he made GLEN OR GLENDA he put it all put there

You are in a relationship, you should always talk about your SO about what you like and what bothers you. Thats what relationships are for

i didnt know that, very interesting. Although yeah, still pretty sure i didnt see any of his stuff. I'm not someone who wears lingerie under my normal outgoing clothes, so i can't really relate much to what his thing was
I'd say dying in it wouldnt necessarily be better than being found out

>mfw my ultimate fetish is to blackmail and rape one of those straight traps/crossdressers.

What are you going to do when a real man rapes you and turns you into the sissy slut you really are?

Do you do make-up and wigs too, or just the clothes?

You arent straight faggot

What is the last book/comic you have read?

its not like i'm going out in lingerie.

I have 2 wigs and some extensions for camming. I never wore makeup though.

The last wish by andrzej sapkowki, been a year or so though

If that's you then you better fucking post more pics, you're hot as shit

Just got properly into crossdressing myself(Though I'm bi).
Any good tips on how and where to buy wiggs?
As in, do some have better quality then others?

You just want bull+you+grill threesome.

thx, although this was more of an AMA thing. Havent posted much on Sup Forums the last few years

most wigs are elastic, i just ordered them over ebay.
I bought some in erotic stores once, but those were horrible, so i brought them back

Last question on my part. Are you sub, dom, can do both or non of them?

as a bi switch w a sub bi gf, i feel weird looking for a bi top. any advice?

>straight
>only into other crossdressing femboys
>only into disgusting, hairy old pervs
Worst types of crossdressers tbh fam. Especially when I'm quite femboyish, but don't have smooth legs and arms.

Shave them and use bodylotion often and they'll become smooth.

Oh it's not that, I just don't want to shave my legs. Not worth it.