Just got fired 3 days ago. i only have enough money to pay rent one more time. im 27, never had a car...

just got fired 3 days ago. i only have enough money to pay rent one more time. im 27, never had a car, and i have depression anxiety issues. i dont know what to do.

suck dick for cash

You know what to do. You've always known. Now take that long walk to the hardware store and buy some good strong rope. Do it like back in the good ol' days.

Look into public assistance. If you've got a lengthy medical history you can probably apply for some autismbux.

Step 1: find crowbar
Step 2: find homeless man
Step 3: pay homeless man to jam sharp end of crowbar into your chest repeatedly until the pain go's.

Get another job.

apply for unemployment and spend few hours everyday looking for a new job.

Get a new job?

Shit, life is hard, and this a trial you have to endure. Get over your damn anxiety, assuming it's real, for at least once and find a new job. Then worry about everything else.

Let me guess you'll blame everyone else for the fact your faggot ass doesn't have a vehicle. WELL man the fuck up. I bought my first truck at 14 years old before I could even drive it. I mowed yards, shoveled dog shit, and even sold a bit of weed to make it happen.

Seriously I'm almost glad this generation is a bunch of cucks it will be much easier to enslave you tards later when the X generation starts running the show like well NOW. hahahahahahahaha

Maybe you shouldn't have done whatever it was you did to get yourself fired. Going on Sup Forums to bitch about it certainly isn't helping you any either, you just want a pity party.

Get another job and read. :( that's alI can say.

get a noose

You know exactly what to do, you've alwats known, it's there now isn't it? In the back of your mind. Don't listen to what people say, it's all lies, truth is? Your life is meaningless.. Everyone's life is meaningless if you don't enjoy it and you can't be fucked fixing it, it only makes sense to end it, how you do it is up to you, but make no mistake you. Should. Do. It.

find another job and start smoking weed and just be high all of the time. it wont fix your depression but it will make you forget about being depressed

He can't just forget about depression like that. Depression isn't like last months Victoria Secret that can stuffed under the mattress and forgotten

Either start looking for another job or prepare yourself for a life of homelessness. I have a sort of bug out bag solely for that purpose.

So why were you fired?
My mom was fired last friday too. I read her report and it was bad.

I've never been fired, but could always happen somehow.

File for unemployment, then get drunk. When you sober up, decide who you want to be and become that person.

when you are stoned you will.

Dont you have family?

my dads the only one pretty much still alive. my mom died when i was in high school and i havent seen her side of the family for about 16 years. they just kind of forgot about me.

i was honestly fired because the owner gets confused really easy. i never missed a day and my department was the only one that hasnt had any fuck ups in since i got there. she didnt understand it and would say that i should do more. she refused to try to understand when i explained how the job works by saying and i quote, "I DONT WANT TO UNDERSTAND!!!" lol. so she decided that she wanted to do it and didnt want to work with me.

Spend your last cash on a plane ticket, fly to the netherlands cucked govt gives you 1200$ a month