So for MLK jr day, my local newspaper thought it was a good idea to run this quote front page:

So for MLK jr day, my local newspaper thought it was a good idea to run this quote front page:
>"white people - they put themselves above everybody else"

This is from a California high schooler. How worried should I be about all the SJW crap our schools are teaching? Does Sup Forums think this quote was appropriate for a newspaper?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-01-16/it-s-merkel-vs-facebook-as-germany-heads-into-election-year
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Schools don't teach SJW crap...it is society that has adopted these trains of thought and school curriculums are reflective of that.

PS you sound like a retard

>Sup Forums I'm too retarded to think for myself, plz do it 4 me

I'm just trying to get people's opinions you cunt

Kys

People need to stop obsessing about race. The real divide in this country is rich V poor. The 1% use race and other BS social issues to keep the low and middle class fighting against each other.

Just ask a conservative for an explanation. They can tell you about how God has the answer.

Seriously, kys

Idiot.
He's just asking for opinions,
Don't be such an autist.

Since schools are a reflection of what society considers important, then it is highly likely a teacher or two are eaching that crap.

It's only a matter of time before white people will get officially deprived of some rights imo.

Thank you for understanding

How does that even make any sense?

All this SJW crap movement has been supported and fueled by angry liberal wingnuts.

Go be an idiot somewhere else

Nothing to see here, just reaching page 10.

>hurr durr other people being retarded is an excuse for me also being retarded.

Kill yourself.

OP I think moderate people are become disenfranchised with the lefts constant SJW/multiculturalist push, and this is reflected in the political situation of various European nations, as well as in the States.

In the end, people get bored and the pendulum swings towards the right again. Not like this is the first time this has happened.

I had a teacher last year that was all fucking into that stuff. She made us re-enact the grapes of wrath/Great Depression to prove her point

We whites don't put ourselves above everyone else, we are above everyone else. Its very simple, we just don't expect the brains of lower races to understand the difference.

#IHateNiggers

Just a couple thoughts on it:

The populous follows academia and academia has been infiltrated by a lot of second wave blowhards, specifically, the ones that were considered radical at the time. They have now been there long enough/taught enough Othere to think like them in order to create the third wave horseshit we see today.

as for the quote, it's horseshit. MLK was about brining people togeather, yet they are using him, and others, to try and tear people apart.

Yeah, it was supposed tone an article on "race discussions" in his classes, but it all the other quotes were them just blaming others

I wouldn't allow my child to participate in such an obviously hijacked event.

I mean, thats literally what a majority of white people do...

Commit less crimes
Get Better Grades therefore better schools, and colleges
Work harder at their jobs
mostly mind their own business

These are things that will elevate you in status in our culture.

So yes, white people put themselves above nonwhite, absolutely.

I believe the person that said the quote meant they in actively put themselves above everybody else because of their "privilege", rather than taking actions that would lead to them rising up. But that quotes open for interpretation. I get your point

What a shocker that people will put themselves, their friends, family and interests above others.

I don't think it's fair to say that "whites" do it, it has more to do with culture than anything.

Did you not read? The point is to point out the hypocrisy of labeling an entire group as hypersensitive when literally everyone is hypersensitive over things they're passionate about. Liberal groups and "sjws" are just blasted more often for it when really each group has its own set of crybaby issues. Conservatives are mostly upset because they have been slowly losing the culture war to progressive ideals, but being the loser doesn't make them any better

Sure, yea, its a quote that can be taken in pretty much any context.

But the fact that some people think that when they say that
>white people - they put themselves above everybody else
And think its some sort of insult to white people are fucking retarded.

Yes, literally and figuratively whites are better than non-whites. Close second would be east asians.

This is the sciences, cultures, civilations. White have always been the top.

The part where in the last 40 years non whites have been allowed to act like uncivilized pigs is whatever.

Poor white women breeding with nonwhites is literally the worst of the situations.

You havn't noticed (likely because you're poor too) that white middle and upper class areas are insular to nonwhites?

Thats not a coincidence. At best the media has fooled most people into believing things are getting fair or that non whites are gaining on whites. Yet economic's show the exact opposite.

You can think and have whatever opinion you want. Thats cool, but pull down the blinders and look at the reality its quiet different than the media is attempting to lead people to believe

>Pic or it didn't happen
What's the newspapers name?

this

anyone who disagrees is a confirmed conservacuck

schools teach rituals, priveledge, and other gay shit they do teach that stuff

Press enterprise

>They put themselves before everybody else

> They put themselves before everybody else

>but is white people helping out Africans actually voluntourism?

Fucking this!

>They put themselves before everybody else

Hello
I believe you may be a comrade to me

>commiefornia
i think its fine that shitholes been churning this liberal crap out for like 25-30 years now

that's just called reporting m8, its not like it got a byline or anything. its there to show that those dang uppity teens are still all rustled by the 'race issue'. that shit happens every MLK day.

its either the classic '2,000 dead in Chicago, is this his dream?' or 'Still dreaming: why we keep looking forward' or 'the dream achieved: but do we all feel it?'

this is actually quite middle of the ground bland reporting, its claiming that race relations are much better, but the millennials don't think so, with out pointing to any real underling problems.

If this has become the norm, content for "bland reporting" doesn't that speak towards the attitude that the youth and a lot of California have?

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-01-16/it-s-merkel-vs-facebook-as-germany-heads-into-election-year

Merkel is moving to shut down free speech. Note that one of their examples of "fake news" is an actual photo, they don't even hide that the truth is "fake news" if it goes against their narrative.

"Fake news" has been around for so long. It's just become a buzz word this election cycle. I suspect as an excuse to blame for why Trump won, instead of facing the facts about the US. Really sad that other countries are buying into it too and censoring

I hate it when idiots talk about anything, but especially politics

Then why read a political thread on Sup Forums?

Needed confirmation ppl are still this dumb

I live in Canada and know like 3 black people.

Guess what? They're all different people with different interests and I get along with them to varying degrees.

Right now being white the lamest thing you can be. But soon enough people will get tired of revering black culture and that will become lame as well. So enjoy it while you can black folk, the last two decades were great for me!

But once it's all over, you realize you're just a shitty person, regardless of colour.