Any chemfag here who knows how to extract DMT?

any chemfag here who knows how to extract DMT?

Check'd. If you don't figure out how to yourself via a chemistry background, then don't try. You'll just have an accident.

sounds reasonable, thanks.
still, how complicated is it for someone who has basic chem knowledge? how long does it take?

Knowing /b "basic chem knowledge" is a B- in high school chemistry.

I have no idea the risks involved, nor do I know the processes to extract DMT (IDK what it is, but I'm assuming some shitty raver drug), but I know not to try.

Here is the infographic I used to extract DMT.
inb4 dont trust anything on Sup Forums yuou can clearly read the instructions that it's a basic extraction not nerve gas.

search for DMT extraction using sodium hydroxide and naphtha

>DMT
>shitty raver drug

kek

Yes

thanks

anyone here who has extracted DMT before? some personal experiences would be interesting!

>Here is the infographic I used to extract DMT.
>anyone here who has extracted DMT before?

overread that. so, wanna share?

I used to extract and sell. It's a very intense trip. Don't smoke DMT in a bad mood because you will have a bad time.

STB tek,the hard part will be getting the bark.
Just grow mushrooms my dood

What's the easiest way to start growing shrooms? Is it discreet?

Erowid has some information on it
But I advice you not to try it.
The less knowledge you have the more likely you are to poison yourself or ruin the raw material.

Go to dmtnexus look for lazy man tech
All you need is bark nafta and lye only takes a couple of hours to extact and a few more to dry not super pure but some people like it better that way

Buy a mushroom grow kit. Just keep it moist and warm and it will grow under the sink.

I'm no expert but I remember coming to the conclusion that if you don't live near this pretty rare plant that produces high amounts of the chemical you want then don't bother. It's not feasible to order the amount of organic material you need.

You used to be able to buy it off ebay but they cracked down on that. I get mine from a chink off of alibaba.

Do I need to get active spores from purchased mushrooms first? Where do they even grow naturally?

How much do you order to make a batch worth making?

Not at all interested in doing it, I thought it was a fuckton.

Naturally they grow in the woods
The grow kits include container with appropriate substrate and spores. All you need to do is plant the spores and keep them in stable temperature and humid enviroment.

Check out shroomery dot org - I've never grown it but know people who grew it. Pretty easy and good yields without any hard parts. Takes about 2 months which is pretty fast as well.

but it is relatively easy to make at home, unlike, say, LSD
dmtnexus would be a reliable source of info

Why is it legal to possess and buy the spores but not the mushroom itself?

The easiest way is to make Ayahuasca. Easy as shit and fairly cheap. The ingredients are easily attainable

Yes. It's very easy.
>Mimosa Root Bark (Powdered)
>Lye
>Naptha
>Water
>Freezer that will freeze ice cream rock hard

There are a few recipes for ratios on erowid. The tough part is getting ahold of the root bark.

Yes.
The freeze precipitation method is the most effective.

has anyone tried DMT orally?
(in combination i with a MAOI of course)

See

Also, note to OP-
My partner went to jail for this. Do not recommend extracting DMT with intent to distribute. It's a hefty sentence.

LSD is impossible to make without serious lab equipment and training

there was a guide on erowid that looked pretty easy, you gotta find it yourself though, I havent been there in a while

Acacia Confusa was being used as a substitute to Mimosa, right? can anyone speak to that?

i wasn't talking about ayahuasca, i was talking about consuming actual DMT powder in combination with a MAOI...

Pleb

Google PF Tek. Setup is cheap (less than $100), you just need the materials and spores.

nvm, i just realized the pic from
mentions it.

go to shroomery and start reading

A/B

thanks guys, OP out