I just finished fucking a slutty squirter while my gf is at work. Currently washing piss sheets...

I just finished fucking a slutty squirter while my gf is at work. Currently washing piss sheets. Anything you fuckers want to know?

I hope you gf hires someone to beat the fuck out of you and cut your dick off. Grow the fuck up and have some respect for people you pledge to be faithful too shitstain

*to

No one should make a pledge to be monogamous, because it's unnatural and a myth. When people are aware of this, people can expect that their partners will fuck other people.

Post some pics of the girl?

Its all fun and games till your girlfriend finds out and fucks all your friends after running your name in the ground by exposing every dirty secret she knows of.

Tits with timestamp or GTFO

>implying

I didn't sign any monogamy pledge. Fuck off with your forced social norms.

At least discuss it with your partner first instead of going about it behind her back. It's a complete betrayal of trust. A successful polyamoros relationship relies on trust and communication.

OP is just a horny dude cheating on his gf.

I don't get how gf's would be the only ones with this power. The guy could easily spread her secrets also.

I'm a guy you mongoloid

That last bit is definitely accurate - op

OP has yet to post any proof of his claims

ABANDON THREAD

You know the rules

Have fun never having a successful relationship and dying alone

confirmed for satanic cheater

Apparently you don't

You know the rules

yeah, length&girth of your cock pls

>diseased homo detected

Fuck off