What old vidya is Sup Forums playing?

What old vidya is Sup Forums playing?
>pic related

still to this day my favorite game ever

Diablo 3 was bad ass until they capped the modded jewels.
I had one hell of a crusader

MF runs for fucking days

Never played. What's so good about it?

Have this and I Have No Mouth and Must Scream

Fall out 1. I've fucked up pretty badly, there are tons of one shot chances for the good end. I'm thinking of just pushing through and moving on to fallout 2.

if you play that game in a dark room with headphones on it will make your heart beat.

Wish there were more games like Sanitarium. It was pretty awesome for what it was.

still one of the best written game i know

, good game, remembered alterning between combat phase and exploration/threatening phase

, shame on me i never played this one

, fallout 1 ok, fallout 2 = masterpiece

Just finished a replay of this via Nesticle. Super comfy, though the RNG can be a sadistic bitch at times. There's a 3DS remake, but I prefer the original class balances.

still enjoy

no it wont

nestopia*

don't use nesticle. it's kind of shit.

2 is the masterpiece. It's 1, but funnier, deeper story, and more guns/strategy. I'd recommend playing 2, then jumping to back to 1.

Playing this and D2 (singleplayer) as well

I know I love this shit, I bought Phantasmagoria but haven't played it.
Have you ever played Harvester?

Haven't heard of Phantasmaogoria. I tried Harvester but was having a hard time getting into it. You think it's worth it?

ive been playing diablo 2 classic and hardcore online

I just started median XL. Great mod for D2. It surprisingly still has an active community.

yeah thats the downside to d2 is there are only a handful of human players but at least there are bot games running otherwise not worth it

I've spent years on D2... I just started up secret of the star's for snes

Favorite of all time games. Yellow is probably best though.

Secret of the Starses sucks. Don't waste your time.

Overhaul for Tiberian Sun. What C&C 3 should have been.

i used to love me some tiberian sun

WC3 since I was a kid

Played this piece of shit today. It's fucking impossible. Run into a skeleton and you're dead.

damn son, what timing. just started playing again with a new maul bear the other day.

If you liked Sanitarium, then hell yeah.
Phantasmagoria is pretty fucking weird too. Ive been looking for more like it.

is this old enough

might and magic dark messiah

oldfags hate this game. I miss michael ironside too, but the blend of action and stealth hits the spot for me.

good taste desu

Heroes Might Magic 3 HD HOTA

arma 3

Ayy my nigga that shit good

Overwatch.

Europebattle.net I was on slashdiablo, but last time I checked there were hardly any players, stumbled across europebattle and found the community is pretty good, 800 players daily, no bots or spam, maphack allowed, slightly increased xp rate and drop rates, if you want to play D2 like the good old days I strongly suggest you check it out

I find always find that Bible-thumping Mirriam was/is starting shit.

recently played OoT for the first time.
ok game but im really liking this one

What is that

Shining soul II GBA.
Very highly recommend.

EverQuest via Project 1999

i loved oot but majora as much more deep and time travel is a real part of the gameplay,
was a little too ahead of its time imao

trying out a hunter build on new ladder
hobo gear

cheers living one

Dragon Age: Origins. Im doing great as an elven mage in that game.

netstorm
flying island RTS from 90s
all combat units are turrets
can be DLed for free at netstorm.net or someshit

Diablo II is probably the greatest game ever made.

trying to get d1 to work on win 10. fucking hassle tho

Morrowind

for the last 20 years this game will always be played

If you're not already, give it a shot with OpenMW. The full game is playable and the non-original bugs minimal. That and the Unofficial Patch and you're set, since openmw runs on pretty much everything.

EXTREMELY CLOSE CALL
SPOOKY AS FUCK

Run in windows x mode though, it's a common problem and this is the fastest fix.

Everytime I have my laptop repaired or I don't have a new one yet, I turn to my old win2000 pc and start playing the old games i have got: starcraft1, age of empires1 and 2 and the patrician 2. i could play these for hours still

can u run online with it? thats the main problem

Just did a feR 1-2-3 marathon.. D2 was very
Bestest...... I still have my account

Oh yeah, and Outwars too.

>Scumm
Monkey island?

barb died like a bitch

also fallout 1

Nah, I actually run Lands of Lore through it. Perfomance is smoother. Keybinding is wack though.

I guess not all my games are in that list right now. Not old, but also playing EDF and M.A.M.E. - mostly Third Strike.

Same actually. Sorceress is bae

Currently playing a bit of this

thanks for the tip! I love tiberian sun

This

>come there adventurer
>why don't you tell me about that secret password i just forgot ?

Lands of Lore... I love you user

I don't know, just had issues with single player myself.
Try registering the game and downloading the virtual version, or redownloading from disk if you have the opposite problem.

Resident Evil on PSOne.
The limitations made it scarier IMO. But the HD Remake is magnifique

dabuh

If you haven't you should look into setting up a nice soundfont with BASSMIDI System Synth. Oh, what a difference it makes. Fuck a Sounblaster!

Vanilla wow private servers, the game has been shit since post wotlk.

Surprisingly, only just playing it for the first time.
I'd say it holds up pretty well, even if the camera can take a small amount of getting used to.

I also would be playing MechWarrior 2 but that shit is a fucking NIGHTMARE to set up properly today.

Think I lost two days to this shit withough success. My goddamn mouse just won't work with it.

imao you can just stop playing this to play nwn2 which is awesome,
nwn1 was designed to be used by gm to create scenarios and the main campaign was made as a demonstration of the game possibility and is just shit,
if you liked nwn2 then maybe you could try nwn1 but it's not worth it

I would hope my heart beats! seriously though, the first time playing it can get spoopy for sure but it gets old and predictable fast.

You know, I really had a feeling this was the case.
I haven't been able to find an IRL group to play with in quite a while and needed to fill that void with something.
NWN 1 does feel pretty hollow already, as I'm partway into chapter 2.

Just from looking at NWN2's character creation screen, it looks a lot more fleshed out.
So you think I should just ditch 1 for now?
How much better would you say 2 is?

The addons
NWN: Hordes of the Underdark
and
NWN: Mask of the Betrayer
are the real jewels. Besides there were a lot of very well designed custom mods for both games.

Damn, I remember doing endless Baal runs with my frost sorc

playing Super Mario World for snes right now. on castle #5 right after forest of illusions. anybody else love this game?

This was my fav game ever... so sad they didnt remake it

I've got Shadows Of Undretide and Hordes Of The Underdark, aren't they the two official expansions?

I had planned to check out some modules after I'd beaten the campaign, but it's getting a bit sluggish to get through chapter 2, as it's hours between each level up, even though the enemies are getting a lot tougher.

Thinking I might just jump into 2.

This. Played vanilla campaign once. Played hordes 20 times.

I wish worgens looked like that.

>playing
nothing :(((9999

i don't remember well nwn1 but what i can say :
-same game mechanics, maybe a little better with nwn 2, more items etc...
-the real ting is the narration, nwn2 main story has a real crpg main campaign wich nwn1 hasn't : lots of companions to interact with and gain influence, cool story, a bit long at the begining but definitely worth the time,
and this , ask of the betrayer extension is awesome

, never played the extension of nwn1 but i heard it was not so bad,

i never finished nwn1, i've made maybe 2 or 3 complete run of nwn2 and mask of the betrayer,
for me you can definitely switch to nwn2

Thanks for the advice, I'll play a module or two in 1 and then head straight to 2.
Glad to see other people who've enjoyed these games.

I also own this.