So I've decided that I'm probably going to kill myself Sup Forumsro's...

So I've decided that I'm probably going to kill myself Sup Forumsro's. the only problem is that I want to make it look like an accident so my family and friends don't have to deal with the pain of a suicide and that my ex doesn't feel guilty for it. I was thinking that the way to do it should be to take a bottle of vodka or rum or whatever and just down it. There's a really nice area in the city I'm from where the observatory has a view of the entire city so I was gonna do it there. What do you guys think?

I can down a bottle of rum without dying, I think it's a stupid idea

Well I'd probably take two just to be safe in case one only makes me stupid drunk. I probably won't eat the day I do it either because that way it will affect me a lot easier.

Here's an idea for you, get drunk and fall down a cliff

Actually that could work, as there's a lot of cliffs near where live. Although it would be messy. I guess it would get the job done,

It certainly would, and if not, you have an epic story to tell from a wheelchair at the bar

Another one I had would again to get drunk but this time just go into a field and let myself freeze to death.

I just don't want anyone to know I killed myself because it would crush my parents and my ex would never be able to live with the guilt and she doesn't deserve that.

Drive to a ghetto and yell "nig nog niggers" until someone kills you

Don't do it bro. You have family and friends who will spend the rest of their lives asking themselves why they could never stop you from doing it. You will tear their lives apart.

The answer to your problems is extremely simple...

Tell me- why do you want to kill yourself?

This, might as well do some good on your way out

I don't use to be a white knkght, but this.

Also, I'm curious, why do you want to kill yourself?

Btw, if you dont apreciate your life, do things which make you feel alive. Have sex (hookers or whatevar), do drugs, try some extreme sport like bridge jumping, join war...
I don't know, but you are gonna die anyway, try at least having fun before the end reaches.

tl;dr; Don't commit suicide, ther's no coming back once is done.

Just a ton of shit really, I recently just came out of the best relationship I'll ever have, a friend of mine recently died in a car accident, just a ton of stuff.

You will have more relationships. Carry on.

Are you rlly implying that you will never get another relationship again

Also, as you feel the miss of your friend, your family and friends will miss you too. Don't make them suffer your same suffering.

No not at all, but like I've had dozens of relationships but only one healthy one, it's not just that, like I said my friend dying, my social anxiety is really playing up at the moment, it's just a ton of stupid shit.

I know suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem, but I just want this fucking pain to go away.

Rob a bank with a bb gun and aim it at a cop when they show up.

So what, I've never had a relationship in my entire life, not even one girlfriend. I have an excellent degree but never got to work in my field of study. I am resigning from my current job cos I cant handle the shit anymore, and I am going back home, nearly broke, no career or future, and I am going to have to try and start it all over again at the age of 33.

Life is hard. Deal with it, it will make you stronger.

It's simple write your own name in the deathnote, Kira...

if you hit rock bottom you can only go up

>Wants to kill self
>Doesn't want to hurt anyone close to him
Pick one.

Kek

>Drink a bottle of vodka
>Get drunk
>Now you feel happy
>You actually don't want to kill yourself
>¿¿¿
>profit

>get balooons filled with helium
>tie to gun
>go outside
>shoot yourself
>gun flies away
>?

Fucking genius

Wait. Things might get better. If Judas had waited 3 days before killing himself, he would have changed his mind. Everything would have been alright.