I want to get double labret (snakebite) piercings. I think I'm too oldballs at 30 to do it. My wife thinks it'd be hot

I want to get double labret (snakebite) piercings. I think I'm too oldballs at 30 to do it. My wife thinks it'd be hot.

How much of a cuck niggerfaggot would I be if I did it?

gay as fuck mate, did you check your wife for a penis yet?

>asking Sup Forums for advice

i hate those things.

ya, it's huge. Bigger than mine, actually.

Who best but anonymous strangers on the Internet to give advice about life? Seems fuckin' logical to me.

femanon here
i find it hot, but it depends...it must suit you

No joke, some of the best advice if ever gotten has come from Sup Forums. You just have to weed out the autists.

Looks gay as fuck dude. Like faggot nigger jew cuck tier. My opinion

I had them when I was in high school. I didn't mind them at the time but now I have two somewhat noticeable holes on my face. But I did enjoy them when I had them and sometimes miss that I don't have them anymore.

It's gay dude. By 30 you should be done with the "Look at me! Look at me!" phase of your life. You should be gaining enough wisdom and skill, where people are looking at you because you can lead, not because you have tattoo or holes on your face.

you're welcome for the advice user

I agree. Can't tell if I have a face that it'd look good on or if my wife just wants me to get them.

Been around the block long enough to know that!

Awesome, thanks. Probably wouldn't be noticeable under my nasty fucking neckbeard anyway lol

Youre already gay as fuck with what you have. You do not deserve that beard

While you do find girls wearing them I think you are a little young for a mid life crisis.
Go to the gym instead.

Had em back in highschool.one day decided i had enough,took em out and don't miss em.

And unless you work in a tattoo shop, nobody is going to hire you with all that shit in your face. Nice holes in your ears faggot

I think they look pretty good,get what you want man,don't listen to these scared faggots.

Again that was back in highschool.

>My wife thinks it'd be hot.
That's all that matters tbh. Go ahead and make her wet, OP.

>piercings in the mouth
>queer
>wife

ok m8

Do what you want to do. You do you. If your wife thinks it'd be hot then do it for her. Fuck what someone else would think of it.

yeah. and we all should not be on /b

Male face piercings come from the feminization of the male brain. To even think of doing it if queertier from the get-go. You'll look like a gay lumberjack.

I DIDNT KNOW JONAS VALANCIUNAS POSTED ON Sup Forums HOW COOL IS THIS!!

Thats pretty much how a female with out of balance hormones would act. That goes back to the feminization of the male brain. Men with masculine minds dont react that way. Not your fault. Women, and cowardice did this to you.

do it mate, snakebite is awesome

Thats another miss.maybe try hammering the point alittle harder and see if it sticks.