Some of my friends are trying to make dmt and smoke it...

Some of my friends are trying to make dmt and smoke it. I'm not opposed to them doing it but does anyone have tips or warnings for them? Don't want my homies to lose it while im trip sitting

Other urls found in this thread:

furious.com/perfect/gratefuldeadlsd.html
dimethyltryptamine.com/synthesis.html
dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=30533
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also any tips for making it would be greatly appreciated

Bumping cuz I want to find out as well

This is like basic kindergarten chemistry. Its not hard to do. Hell LSD is relatively easy.

just dont use lye. and DMt its impossible to have a bad trip. its the most calming feeling. Plus the trip only lasts from 5-35mins depending on the potency. So you dont even need a tripsitter....

This, I don't think I even moved the first time I did DMT..

>lsd is easy to make.

Explain

>LSD is relatively easy
Let me guess, something with seeds?
LSD requires a proper lab and experience, plus dangerous & controlled materials. LSA is something else entirely.
DMT is relatively easy indeed, but still, proper equipment greatly improves the yields.

I have the recipe. Understand the DEA monitors who purchases the ingredients

This..

There's a reason the family's only make so much at a time..

Ya ik they wont move. It's just if they didn't make it properly and ends up smoking solvent or smthg. Not likely but just to be safe

"The family" has been dead for a long time buddy. Most of what you can get nowadays is an RC (not necessarily bad), and/opr produced somewhere in china or india.

Any details on how its made? if one were to work at a water / petroleum lab with excessive amounts of chemicals

what is the family?

like I said. dont use lye,

furious.com/perfect/gratefuldeadlsd.html

Scum streetsellers will try n tell you whatever blotter they have is "straight from the family man, double dipped!".

bunch of niggers

Wanna share the love?

I know for a fact both the rainbow and the dead family were active 10 years ago.. it's around the right time for one of them to make another batch, but who knows if they'll pop up again.

I also, bought a sheet with my friend 2 years ago that we personally tested and it came out positive 75%-95% silver crystal fluff..

keep this thread alive while I get it. To be used for educational purposes only

Bump for this.

LSD's RC are pretty good alternatives

bumping to learn how to make acid

ofc ofc, dimethyltryptamine.com/synthesis.html does seem to have a pretty good walkthrough though. although some of the ingredients are illegal for themselves.

i have done 300mg of dmt before. i don't recommend doing that much.
still, you might have to do a fair amount to 'break through' ~60-80mg is a good amount.
theres nothing really to say that could prepare one for dmt.
you might have heard that 'felt like a lifetime' thing before, it's real.
dmt feels like a separate experience from anything in your life. it is the most intense psychedelic in the world. be careful

moar?

Oh yeah baby

More please

Recipes please

U can get better yield? I use old liquor bottles and a big crab boiling pot. I get about 20g/k of bark, recrystallized

That has to be the best lookin manual i've ever set my eyes on.

in exchange for onion links

Fucking bump hurry the fuck up

bumping for recipe

Bump again.. being patient, but starting to doubt.

waiting for oniun links

trips get recipe?

I miss agora :( 3 killos of just the beeest molly for only 8,500 thems was the days...
I like DOC more. But just cause it last longer and probabaly just my experience with it xD LSZ was also better than LSD. Like a more colorful LSD with none of the head games.

Do not judge the dmt experience based on what it looks like when you watch your friends do it.

we all want something in return

then I delivar

>all we can deliver you is on the hidden wiki

will see if I can provide recipe. Have MDMA one...

One does not simply dwell in the depths of onion

8chDOTnet/baphomet/res/106493DOThtml
here you go

yeah?

give? please?

>trip sitting
the worst possible thing that you can do is be protective and full of shit

it will destroy their trip and through their drug filled mind end up very much disliking you.

did some salvia with a couple friends once, ther bitch who trip sat was insanely protective and caring,
we all ended up kicking her the fuck out as all of our trips we saw her as a demon trying to pry us back into this world

just let them be user, interfere only when shit goes fucked. thats it other than that hit a bong and chill the fuck out

We wanted lsd.. I can find YouTube videos of how to make DMT.

Friend of mine made it, I have no experience with it. Just followed some guide from dmt nexus.

R u retarded? My friend could have been literally slapping me in the face repeatedly my first DMT trip and I would have just stared into the abyss.

DMT trips are pretty much watching someone space out and occasionally go wow or say some random shit for 15 mins. Than a lot of heavy breathing and laughing. Or crying in which case u cut that guy off cause he's a waste of good DMT the whiny bitch

xfmro77i3lixucja.onion

Here it is the imperial library, you should upload this book there

trip sitting lasts 20 min...
dont be a faggot

Thoughts just boil up the bark with the lye than put it in the glass bottle with the naptha an let it sit than slurp the naptha off and purge that shit and scrape it up and smoke it?

please make a wash after extraction, saw one guy who got his lung and throat wasted bcause of acid leftovers.

dmt is kind of hard to understand. it has a lot to do with where your heart and head are at, at least for me personally it did. from the first time i tried it and the last time, the yielding methods never changed but the trips became increasingly intimate. when i first began tripping, i had no idea what to expect. dmt was the first psychedelic i tried and having no prior knowledge of it didn't allow me to trip very much. after trying LSD, and having knowledge of the space that psychs allowed me to explore, my dmt trips became very intimate.

if i have any advice for anyone trying dmt, i know it sounds totally cliche and arbitrary but you should respect the experience and open your heart and mind to the possibilities that await.

have them read this thread, "Why you should NOT take DMT"
dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=30533

Tell them to do the a/b part 2x

so acidify like normal, filter and base then into solvent like normal but instead of evap or crashing now what you need to do is take some distilled water and acidify the fuck out of it and then add the solvent to get the dmt back into the water. discard solvent, rebasify like normal, and use fresh clean solvent to extract then evap or crash from that

You might end up losing 75-100mg, but the product is so much more pure. cotton candy white crystals are stupid easy to get

bonus tip: extracting mesc from cactus is the exact same process except with MEK not naptha

"Total Synthesis II" by Strike.

It's out there in the bay

>take Tryp, dissolve in water, add 1.0 eq KOH, boil
>work up
>dissolve in THF, add 1.0 eq formic acid anhydride, stir at -10°C
>work up
>dissolve in THF, add Pd/C and stir at 10 bar hydrogen
>work up
>dissolve in THF, add 1.0 eq formic acid anhydride, stir at -10°C
>work up
>dissolve in THF, add Pd/C and stir at 10 bar hydrogen
>work up