A penis

not having a penis

her feminine dick

You start, OP

Sup Forums

If she has a penis

A penis is a red flag.

materialism

Who the fuck hates tatoos? What are you, Mormon or something?

"He's just a friend."

He most assuredly isn't.

>having a penis
>girl

This.

"He's gay"

I've seen that happen and she fucked the gay guy.

To be fair, girl I'm dating now has a gay guy friend, but since I've met him I actually don't doubt her.

Annoying dietary restrictions (vegan, gluten insensitivity) = probably narcissist.

include me in the screencap for reddit

Do you have a problem with counting calories?

>include me in the screencap

fuck off

Girls with depression or bipolar won't hesitate to tell you and will probably tell you right away. Take the hint and get out. Psychopaths/borderline girls are trickier.

Oh and "I hate my mother" = "I will never stop talking about my mother and she will become a dominant force in our relationship until the bitter end."

>Girls with depression or bipolar won't hesitate to tell you and will probably tell you right away. Take the hint and get out. Psychopaths/borderline girls are trickier.

aren't this the best kind of girls?

having a tattoo is not a fuckin red flag my dude. are you 75?

my 50 year old aunt has a tattoo. it's not punk rock anymore. it's not cool and alternative anymore. you probably know like 8 people with tattoos.

Not really. Healthy eating is good. I'm talking about the kind of girl who has to have a 20 minute discussion with her waiter to make sure it doesn't contain gluten, and to replace the peanut oil it's cooked in with olive oil and only organic tomatoes ... etc etc.

It become less about diet and more about dominating every fucking aspect of what everybody does.

Pubic hair

Won't fuck a peice of trash with tatoos.
Also, if a girl is'nt well spoken or sounds vapid when she talks. This is why I date older women

>being this new

>a tattoo

doesn't drink alcohol, likes cars/driving, lives with parents AND hates them, gets along with ex, talks shit about ex, highest education is high school, works as cashier/bartender/hotel maid, has a dog, anything-rights activist, fat, constantly taps phone, wants to be center of attention even in a guy group

Other than these, the usual subjective: no common interests, no round ass, no cute face (by my standards), bad attitude

>tfw met a girl who has none of these
>tfw i'm still fucking terrified of relationships because of my last one

Is a Millennial woman.

you have a closet full of cardigan sweaters and khakis

Guessing you don't date much at all, which is why you settle for hook ups with wrinkly thirsty single moms.

Yeah there's a weird allure there but absolutely not worth it. I wish there was some kind of online registry for girls with mental illness so I can steer clear.

Find the most boring girl you can find and be happy forever.

you described my ex to a mother fuckin tee. can confirm all red flags

you can almost feel the rejection that some raging neckbeard received from a tattoo'd girl before he made such autistic picture

it's like there's a fucking factory in the midwest where they produce these to ruin the western civilization.

YOOOOUUUU. YOU GOT WHAT I NEEEEED.

mideast*

Found the femanons with tramp stamps

they are often the hottest, but no. not the best kind at all.

"Never stick your dick in crazy"
-Abraham Lincoln

found the forever reject :^)

have a (You) friend

When she's not invested in a relationship. What I mean by this: you have to do everything(take her out, make plans, choose the movie, write her first, etc etc). Was in a relationship like this once. Its like caring for a plant.
The other thing is if she had more guys than i had girls +-1-2, ofc. Its just my weird thing, but i like to think you have to be 'even'.

lmao. I'm in the midwest, but that's not where she was from.

She Smokes
She Pokes

but what if I'm mentally ill myself?
I'm hoping to find some girls at the psych hospital when I go there but so far no luck

>but what if I'm mentally ill myself
then it's an especially bad idea

k den

The best girls I ever stick my dick in were crazy. Yep, it's like a lottery, but worths it

Nah, just that in my experience people who "prefer older women" are the ones who can't pull younger women. Unless you have a very distinct fetish for the mom look you're usually just covering for taking what you can get.

>Vegan or vegetarian
>believes in a god/is religious
>smokes
>piercings other than ear lobe
>has a cock
>doesn't take care of herself/obese

it's always fun and games until someone gets hurt (or some expensive stuff gets broken, or some friendships get ruined, etc.)

Oh yeah, I forgot about the god thing. Actually for me the red flag would be "passionate religious beliefs" even if they're passionately atheist, it's a ticket to crazyville.

Safest are girls who are "meh" about religions. They check off the religion of their parents on forms but otherwise don't really talk or care about it.

I always keep then isolated from my social life. The only thing one of them broke was my [spoiler]heart[/spoiler]

you just look into her eyes, if she is any good you will know it.
except for the mentally ill ones, you need to spot them straight on or they will fuck you up..
im with a girl with a few red flags, but I know that she will love me forever because she is few levels below me (read fat and kinda ugly) so alo that I guess

Same. I don't mix chicks with my social life anymore. Keeping both separate makes things so much easier, especially once things inevitably go south

>inb4 well how can you expect me to take you this thing we have seriously if you don't include me in your life
I don't want to include you in my life bitch. Come over, fuck me, have some pillowtalk then just leave. If you want a nice loyal bf go for a beta

why am I not surprised that the first thing that came to Sup Forums's mind was dicks?

Fuck you you judgemental asshole.
Both me and my gf have tattoos, if you only see gangsta wannabes with their trashy 20 buck poorly drawn skulls and dice its a bad taste thing but there's good artistic stuff as well like the girl in the pic.
How the hell does an apretiation for that kind of body art equals std ridden sluts?

why settle for worse than you?

pics

Sup Forums

Yup every girl I've ever known with tats was a whore.

/thread

Could you elaborate on some of these? I've never had the experience myself.
>doesn't drink
>likes cars
>works as low-level job
>has a dog

MOAR PLZ

I'd change dog for a cat
you can't challenge a cat for the custody of his slave
>he'll always be first and will end up owning you both

As a gentleman of class you only date other redditors, and only very special m'ladies are invited to your bed, surrounded by anime figures and MLP posters.

I fucked two chicks in the ward but you have to be fast because the nurses are always looking. Always.

From personal experience:

>extensive tattoos, or lots small tattoos all over the body
>facial shrapnel
>obsession with Instagram/Facebook
>pill popping/recovering pill popper, hard drug user/recovering hard drug user (they never really recover, don't be a captn save a junkie)
>want to go clubing at every opportunity even on week days
>heavy smoker (usually anxious wrecks, if stop smoking they balloon into whales)
>perma victim, drama addicted (BPD tell sign)

Dont waste time with crap girls, next them asap, plenty of sweet girls out there, still a bit crazy but manageable

These anons summed it up for me

what's wrong with having a dog faggot? And liking cars. like wtf. Both those things are cool.

They look like they climbed out of Auschwitz with lots of good luck, and a bit of bad luck.

Cats.

because she has a great personality, I have had girls that are super fucking hot but they are so fucking retarded that it hurts. they were just cum dumpsters and that shit is why I dont care about sex today. dont judge a girl by her looks, ugly ones are more loyal and fun to be around, hot girls are usually just fun in bed (like being hot, not the sex part)

want cutter gf so bad

What a load of attention whores. They even cut themselves and take a photo of it...

Because some people find it hot

>Won't fuck a peice of trash with tatoos.

this one is hot af. is it a set?

>tfw I'm bipolar, social anxiety
>tfw self harm
>tfw loyal, will cook for you while you play vidya
>tfw will cuddle and comfort you no matter the time
>wat do ?

Yeah, some find it hot, and some others start to feel sympathy about them. Good. Awesome. But they're just fake as fuck (not their wounds, their emotions). If they weren't attention whores, they wuldn't show those marks to anyone.

no diea
Just got a small folder with this stuff that I found all over the place and saved it since It's really turning me on

>no qt cutter gf to bloodplay with

Your drama eventually will not make it worth it.

>bunch of unrealistic standards
>>met a girl who has none of these
>>terrified

everyone wants attention
what's your point?

>doesn't drink
either daddy issues or uptight frigid bitch
>likes cars
either does it for attention of men(not just one man) or genuinely thinks cars can tell the value of a person
>works as cashier/bartender/hotel maid
not because it's a low level job, but rather because these jobs (except hotel maid probebly) require you to meet and talk to a lot of people, and many men(including me) try to sweet talk these women first. easy to open a conversation, that's their job, and when the two of you had an argument, you can be sure she WILL appreciate someone being nice to them.
>has a dog
that's just my poorfag attitude, it's fucking hard to find a flat to rent with a doggo, i love them, but they're too much problem if you're a broke ass student, and if you're working while studying you won't have enough time for doggo. Then, if you're a female, that's when you ask your boyfriend to care for it.

Probably you could to stand rearrange words to sentence corrrectly form.

Causing harm to yourself doesn't only mean you want attention. It could have much more causes, more complicated ones.

>hey user! you know i've been with a black guy long ago in the past, that's not an issue right?

>a one huge fucking red flag

>It could have much more causes, more complicated ones
which makes it all better

Possibly will not be, autistic triggerings could happen.

And to think most of you probably whine in the baww and feels threads about not being able to meet women or even make friends. Can't imagine why.

Did i say it's stopping me?

Make sense doesn't it. Could you away get it with easily.